Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know one of us Krusties biggest bugbears is lazy journalism, cut and paste, just printing anything the Skank says , But this has got to be the worst ever,
Never mind me tea, spat my beer out 🤣
Poor fucker Alex just wants his money

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Wish they had of announced she was up on 3rd May earlier! I've been ranting and raving all bloody day. My Saturday was ruined, and don't even talk to me about my bloody blood pressure!!!
I can’t help thinking 3rd May became free soon as she was spotted at the airport!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Am I right in thinking that the court has now elevated the level of seriousness? It can't have been easy to get another court date so quickly with the backlogs in the system? So pushing up the priority level means this must have escalated in seriousness?
I hope so.
She might play the 'I'm not at home so did'nt get court date and not using internet due to menkal elf'
It’s certainly not unheard of to get another court date there with just a weeks notice, I know of an occasion it was done recently 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
My take on this is 4 scenarios.
1. She comes back evades the arresting officers and going straight into Priory.
2. She extends her holiday not realising police over there can arrest her.
3. She hops over the border into the Turkish side of Cyprus and sets herself up as a Cabaret Singer.
Query regarding scenario 3, if Lego man/ boy helps her can he be done for aiding and abetting a fugitive from justice ? Does he know that may be the case.
4. My blood result from May 2nd comes back saying my liver function is back to normal and I can get pissed while she is arrested at the airport.Oh what a happy day that would be.🥰😂😂🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Am I right in thinking that the court has now elevated the level of seriousness? It can't have been easy to get another court date so quickly with the backlogs in the system? So pushing up the priority level means this must have escalated in seriousness?
I hope so.
She might play the 'I'm not at home so did'nt get court date and not using internet due to menkal elf'
We have a pic of baybay JJ on the internet. He’ll tell his mistress. And I’m sure Beige Bison will have been in touch. We’ll have to wait and see!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Katie Price #383 Katie Price is dead as the judge calls "off with her head".

Me thinking out loud again

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly don't think she'll bother coming back for the hearing. She's so deluded now it seems she's living in a complete fantasy world. As if anybody could enjoy a holiday with all that hanging over them.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
My take on this is 4 scenarios.
1. She comes back evades the arresting officers and going straight into Priory.
2. She extends her holiday not realising police over there can arrest her.
3. She hops over the border into the Turkish side of Cyprus and sets herself up as a Cabaret Singer.
Query regarding scenario 3, if Lego man/ boy helps her can he be done for aiding and abetting a fugitive from justice ? Does he know that may be the case.
4. My blood result from May 2nd comes back saying my liver function is back to normal and I can get pissed while she is arrested at the airport.Oh what a happy day that would be.🥰😂😂🥰
I fancy option 4, for her and for you 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I might be wrong but when someone is in full time care a lot of benefits are stopped anyway? If someone is living at home they still get their disability and whatever but if they're in a full time care place paid for by the state, it's stopped. My mum used to get DLA but when she had a fall & had to go into a care home her DLA stopped. They also assessed that she had to pay so much a week out of her pension credit & it only left about £20 a week for her pocket money. I had to pay her bills for her council place to keep it going for when she came home, sadly she never did. I'm not sure what benefits H would still have while he's at the college full time
with regard to residential, H (or KP if she received it on behalf of him) would still get the mobility side of PIP. That is because it would be needed for her to visit or him to come home. The personal care side would stop but she could still claim “boarder payments” for the proportion of time he spends at home (she would have to tell DWP dates and durations). He can claim UC in his own right but I’m unsure whether this would go towards his expenses at college.

Reactions: 12
I'm quite behind so I have a scroll later, as going away tomorrow morning to Tuesday evening. It's my birthday tomorrow 😊🥳🐶🐾 xxx.

Love and fluffy hugs from Pom.. back with making Katie/Legohead pics Tuesday night 💖🥰🤗🐶🐾❤😀💖😘 xxxx.

Resizer_16149090476720.jpg

Resizer_16117770701250.jpg

Resizer_16281024730770.jpg

Resizer_16482407308490.jpg

Resizer_16464900397731.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
The priory? Her big problem is she cannot plead MH , Beri-Beri, Yellow fever,, Ebola, or being bitten by a werewolf, none of them I would put past her, unless she gives the court consent to look at her medical records, and if she doesn’t follow the right procedure, Non-attendance, contempt of court full stop

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Please please please don’t let her turn up for the next court date! 🙏🏻 I want a big, dramatic, full on kick off at the airport arrest in front of all the waiting paps and baby JJ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Please please please don’t let her turn up for the next court date! 🙏🏻 I want a big, dramatic, full on kick off at the airport arrest in front of all the waiting paps and baby JJ.
And for saftey reasons, she's brought to court in a straight jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.