Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has to appear 3 May?

EDIT…

The judge ruled she must turn up at the next hearing on May 3, or send more detailed proof of why she could not attend.

Otherwise a warrant will be issued for her arrest.
Que the letter of “more detailed proof” 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would love to watch a documentary about the real Katie Price and all tit she’s done. All the small businesses she has not paid and so on.
The actual TRUTH about Katie Price..i agree Gullri. the warts and all story.. this documentary would be watched by thousands maybe millions of people ALL trying to get the absolute right to give their honest opinion on this parasite..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm just putting a what if scenario out here......what if KP had also tried to use her ADHD excuse in the family courts too? It didn't work and was rejected because again, there was 'scanty' evidence provided. As we all suspect it's a tactic to delay things and avoid having to stand up in court and actually tell the truth.

If this is true, which I suspect it is. It shows she hasn't in all this time managed to get appropriate proof of the conditions she claims to have been diagnosed with. No specifics in her evidence and plenty of contradictions noted.

This failure to get her own way in that case doesn't bode well for the Bankruptcy court!
It also shows that her weekly therapy and daily CBD ain’t bloody working!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Adjourned until next Friday and if skank can't give a better excuse or doesn't turn up an arrest warrant. The last chance saloon is nearly upon the skank and the squeaky bum brigade that have been trying to keep skank out the court room and answering questions under oath had better pull a rabbit out the hat or their all going to be in the tit. 🤣View attachment 2901326
Slippery skank will send “detailed” psychiatric report that she’s paid for from some dodgy psychiatrist and slither away again.
She won’t turn up, they’ve already given her an excuse by saying she can provide “proof”
agreed. She’s been given an out. A dodgy “psychiatrist” will write a longer list of fictional worst ever health conditions.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My take on this is 4 scenarios.
1. She comes back evades the arresting officers and going straight into Priory.
2. She extends her holiday not realising police over there can arrest her.
3. She hops over the border into the Turkish side of Cyprus and sets herself up as a Cabaret Singer.
Query regarding scenario 3, if Lego man/ boy helps her can he be done for aiding and abetting a fugitive from justice ? Does he know that may be the case.
4. My blood result from May 2nd comes back saying my liver function is back to normal and I can get pissed while she is arrested at the airport.Oh what a happy day that would be.🥰😂😂🥰
I’ll go for option 4

Reactions: 13
I'm quite behind so I have a scroll later, as going away tomorrow morning to Tuesday evening. It's my birthday tomorrow 😊🥳🐶🐾 xxx.

Love and fluffy hugs from Pom.. back with making Katie/Legohead pics Tuesday night 💖🥰🤗🐶🐾❤😀💖😘 xxxx.

View attachment 2901466

View attachment 2901467

View attachment 2901468

View attachment 2901480

View attachment 2901481
Evening lovely Pom 💜💜💜
Happiest of birthdays for tomorrow 🎊 🎊
I hope you have a lovely day
Lots of love from me, the husband and the bugwugs 💜💙🐱💙💖🐱💖
Looking forward to your fab photos on Tuesday xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Que the letter of “more detailed proof” 😡
I wouldn't worry. She has not been able to get good enough evidence of PTSD or ADHD to stop the progress of any court case over the last couple of years.
She wont be able to conjure some up in less than a week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Bet skanty skank wishes she'd stayed friends with sink boy and not cheated on him with kryten, she could've asked daddy Woods to write her a sick note. 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Awww dear. Roll on 3rd May then, and not the 6 month blag extension she was hoping for eh ❤ Enjoy your holiday Skank, hopefully it'll be your last for a while 👍
Id love for her to be banged up before she does her tour. Imagine all the refunds they’ll have to do! All 20 quid of them 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Slippery skank will send “detailed” psychiatric report that she’s paid for from some dodgy psychiatrist and slither away again.

agreed. She’s been given an out. A dodgy “psychiatrist” will write a longer list of fictional worst ever health conditions.
I strongly suspect she won't. She has tried and failed before. The fact that she sends these excuses in the last few hours suggests she is not able to get anyone to lie to the degree needed.

Reactions: 29
So she has to appear 3 May?

EDIT…

The judge ruled she must turn up at the next hearing on May 3, or send more detailed proof of why she could not attend.

Otherwise a warrant will be issued for her arrest.
I LOVE IT.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.