Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to watch a documentary about the real Katie Price and all tit she’s done. All the small businesses she has not paid and so on.
I have always thought someone is doing this quietly in the background.

Reactions: 27
lol, no she’s sunning herself outside her expensive hotel room after having a fab pamper session. People with depression and anxiety would be overwhelmed by all that. Hope the paps keep the pictures coming don’t you!
Exactly and all the stress at the airport loads of people about flight etc lol shes not kidding anybody the witch

Reactions: 19
Oops, know I said that if she says her mental health
Won’t let her attend the receiver can do it a a convenient location ie the MM, just realised she’d have to put a deposit down and pay all expenses, she won’t be having that lol 🤣😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Very true. Depression makes you want to hide away and not mix with people yet she manages the plane travel and is in a hotel with a shared pool and facilities.
Agree, and anyone with the severe anxiety she has would need a couple of diazepam even to get on the plan. I am quite sure you won’t find that prescription on her medical records.
---
Oops, know I said that if she says her mental health
Won’t let her attend the receiver can do it a a convenient location ie the MM, just realised she’d have to put a deposit down and pay all expenses, she won’t be having that lol 🤣😳😳
She’ll write a book or get a documentary on how the HMS have started to use her MM for court hearing!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
KATIE PRICE #383
Skankruptcy Court Is Still Open For Kate, When She Steps Off The Plane Will The Coppers Await?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So madam didn’t get her way for 6 months, didums. 🤣
Not exactly preparing for it is she, just cramming a final holiday in there, probably blowing the last of the panto money
Wish they had of announced she was up on 3rd May earlier! I've been ranting and raving all bloody day. My Saturday was ruined, and don't even talk to me about my bloody blood pressure!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Agree, and anyone with the severe anxiety she has would need a couple of diazepam even to get on the plan. I am quite sure you won’t find that prescription on her medical records.
---

She’ll write a book or get a documentary on how the HMS have started to use her MM for court hearing!
I bet you'd find that 90% of the medication skanks taking isn't on her records or prescribed to her. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm calling it now. She'll check into the Priory before the week is over..

Yes it costs but she finds money to pay for stuff when she really has to

• Sad
Reactions: 31
she as used the mental health card to many times now lets hope this judge does not fall for it even with mental health unless you are sectioned with it you can still answer questions(if it works again every one will be able to just go get DR note whenever they have to face a judge and quote their depression/mental health excuses them from answering questions

Reactions: 24
Love a bit of car spotting...
I might be off with a couple as the photo isn't great quality 🤔

View attachment 2901056

1. PP Fencing van
2. Jeep Wrangler
3. Mercedes GLC
4. VW Beetle convertible
5. Range Rover (KP11 LEO)
6. Range Rover (Possibly H8 LUG)
7. Suzuki Vitara convertible
8. Nissan Elgrand
9. Peugeot Boxer campervan
10. Mercedes C-Class coupe (Lego Boys')

Oooh, and who is this? A Beige Bison doing a perimeter check?! 🤣

View attachment 2901095
Bet hardly any of them run. A right load of old jalopies!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wish they had of announced she was up on 3rd May earlier! I've been ranting and raving all bloody day. My Saturday was ruined, and don't even talk to me about my bloody blood pressure!!!
Same here lol ive been fuming all day 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
she as used the mental health card to many times now lets hope this judge does not fall for it even with mental health unless you are sectioned with it you can still answer questions(if it works again every one will be able to just go get DR note whenever they have to face a judge and quote their depression/mental health excuses them from answering questions
I bet she managed to answer the air hostess fine when asked would you like another drink 🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Am I right in thinking that the court has now elevated the level of seriousness? It can't have been easy to get another court date so quickly with the backlogs in the system? So pushing up the priority level means this must have escalated in seriousness?
I hope so.
She might play the 'I'm not at home so did'nt get court date and not using internet due to menkal elf'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.