Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s defo tit scared of what tit will be outed,she knows nobody will want anything to do with her anymore and she’d be blacklisted I reckon and on SM sites etc.She couldn’t handle that being a vile Narc bleep,know bleeping company will want anything to do with her either..

Reactions: 32
It's my birthday today. All my children are here and have brought me presents and we're going out for a meal later on.

Unlike Skank I don't need to wheel out an ancient picture of us all stood around an ice cream van with the quote "My world"

Have a good Saturday people I hope kipper is off her face, getting sunburned and stressed out looking after little JJ on holiday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
It's my birthday today. All my children are here and have brought me presents and we're going out for a meal later on.

Unlike Skank I don't need to wheel out an ancient picture of us all stood around an ice cream van with the quote "My world"

Have a good Saturday people I hope kipper is off her face, getting sunburned and stressed out looking after little JJ on holiday
Happy birthday 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Personally, if I had just played truant from a high court bankruptcy hearing citing depression, I wouldn’t be posting all over instagram that I’m down the gym, excited about my new cinema room makeover (looks like that was recorded the other day and timed for today), I would be laying low so my excuse looks valid.
Me thinks she is trying too hard to deflect (as usual).

• Heart
Reactions: 74
OMG thank you @Pom Bear !
I will print it out and hang on my wall ❤😊❤ !
Looks so glamorous too 😀🌹

And on subject: Yes Katie is still a bleep! And a tit mum and a thief!
Awww thank you very much for your lovely compliments and your welcome Loads of love from Pom 😊😊❤💕🥰😀💖🤗🥰😘 xxxx

Resizer_17036332648131.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Happy birthday have a lovely day 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well looks like she is trying to show she is at home feeding the cat (on the worktop) waking up ‘before everyone else’ must just mean JJ and the live in cleaner and her dad in the motorhome outside.
Or has this just been sent to her as deflection. 🤔
What’s with all this cuppa business!! Is it to deflect from the fact she’s usually guzzling voddie?

Reactions: 24
Personally, if I had just played truant from a high court bankruptcy hearing citing depression, I wouldn’t be posting all over instagram that I’m down the gym, excited about my new cinema room makeover (looks like that was recorded the other day and timed for today), I would be laying low so my excuse looks valid.
Me thinks she is trying too hard to deflect (as usual).
It bleeping don’t work with us eh DC.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t see how they could be shocked seeing as she has a pattern of doing this and also a record of non-compliance.
I was ast first, I mean this is the High Court ffs. Who doesn't turn up for that without knowing they'll be in deep tit. The fact she got away with it astounds me. Just because she has a diagnosis of drepression and anxiety doesn't mean she is in that much of a state she cannot attend court especially the High Court. And to say she's not going last minute is unacceptable. I know full well she's aiming at getting it all done in private no press, no people she owes money to and especially no Alex there because even she I think would be embarrassed by that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ugh and I’m sorry for anyone that has cats but WHY would you feed it on the kitchen worktop?
To stand up for kitty cat owners, it's most likely because of the dogs, my cat eats on either the kitchen table or just to make you cringe even more my bed, so the dogs can't get the food, but I am a self confessed fully paid up slattern that allows my cat/dogs to do things that would make most non pet owner people feel faint/disgusted 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
One of the youngsters at work mentioned yesterday that he creates pictures using one of those fancy AI art generators.
Got me thinking... 🤔

And yes, as you can see from the results of prompting it to draw "Katie Price", I think we can now safely assume even artificial intelligence hates old Skany Pants 🤣

AI.jpg

This is my personal favourite 🤣😭💀

WTF.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Have I dreamt this but did our lovely @Pom Bear once make a pic of JJ sat on one of them pull along suitcases? I'd love to see it again your pics make me giggle so much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t bleeping get it. As a mother of a disabled child I would have done anything to have had her millions once upon a time and made sure my child had everything for life. The selfish witch fucked it.
So true, he may be an adult now but he will need care and help for life and she should have been making sure of that when he was a child and she was making good coin. Put it aside for his future not squandered all of it on her bleeping self.

Reactions: 26

Happy Birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.