Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all. I am a newbie to this thread. Been reading here for quite a while. I just want to say how absolutely amazing you all are on here. There are some absolute legends on here. There are some very witty, clever, and funny people. I am forever laughing at the sense of humour here. Different backgrounds, from all walks of life, varying ages - just wonderful!. I love the humour, kindness and comraderie you share with each other.
There are some people that spoilt that, which is a shame. I think it's best not to respond to comments you don't agree with or dislike. Just ignore them and move along. It makes the whole thread experience unpleasant for the majority.
The only word I can use to describe KP is VILE. I cannot cope or deal with reading about this despicable person. She makes my blood boil. I am so wanting to see justice served on her. She does not deserve to walk around scott free and carry on with her lifestyle as if she is untouchable.
I am praying that she gets what she deserves.
Anyway. That's my first comment on here. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 101
If she has flown out of the country, it must be possible to trace when the tickets were booked and who paid for them. If they were booked before she notified the court surely this is contempt and she should be arrested.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Blooming 'eck! I bow out for one day it all goes nuts! Firstly, I am not at all surprised that she was a DNA or that she fled abroad which were both all so predictable (yawn :sleep:). She reminds of when my daughters were toddlers -if they didn't want to talk to me or admit that they had been naughty they would cover their eyes with their hands thinking that I couldn't see them anymore!
She really thinks that by not turning up for whatever reason, it will all go away and everyone will get fed up with chasing her and just give up, which is why she thinks that she is 'untouchable'. It will not go away. The HMRC are like a dog with a bone and will not give up. These delaying tactics are only adding to her rap sheet - they're only making her look worse. She can keep on delaying, but it will not work for ever. What does she have in her favour? Nothing. She is aging badly, reduced to back street appearances via groupies, she has lost all her children now all in the name of greed, addiction, and the need to be adored at all costs. She has no talent. She has nothing.
Put it this way - she is a lot like my late brother was. He died an alcoholic bankrupt with CC judgement against him, committed fraud and died at his own hands to avoid the consequences because he had the same 'duck you' approach. All of us were plagued with phone calls even after that from people chasing his debts. Trust me people, they will NOT give up. As my OH said earlier - 'we don't know what we don't know - there could be a lot going on behind the scenes'.
It's ok for us all to be angry and disheartened but that is a heavy load that she is carrying, and she is only delaying the inevitable. No one has her back apart those that she pays and that must be a very lonely existence. She will end up in jail, penniless and eventually alone because even her own family won't want to know her when she is broke and homeless, that is obvious.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I'm going to say that I think JJ will marry her, ive just got a feeling, I've just had £70 odd pounds added to my council tax bill as I was 2 weeks late paying, things like this really P me off, I just don't know how she does it. Us mere mortals cannot " get away" with anything. It does deflate you 😔.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Hi all. I am a newbie to this thread. Been reading here for quite a while. I just want to say how absolutely amazing you all are on here. There are some absolute legends on here. There are some very witty, clever, and funny people. I am forever laughing at the sense of humour here. Different backgrounds, from all walks of life, varying ages - just wonderful!. I love the humour, kindness and comraderie you share with each other.
There are some people that spoilt that, which is a shame. I think it's best not to respond to comments you don't agree with or dislike. Just ignore them and move along. It makes the whole thread experience unpleasant for the majority.
The only word I can use to describe KP is VILE. I cannot cope or deal with reading about this despicable person. She makes my blood boil. I am so wanting to see justice served on her. She does not deserve to walk around scott free and carry on with her lifestyle as if she is untouchable.
Welcome to our motley crew of jaded but ever hopeful Krustie’s, the more the merrier😍

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm going to say that I think JJ will marry her, ive just got a feeling, I've just had £70 odd pounds added to my council tax bill as I was 2 weeks late paying, things like this really P me off, I just don't know how she does it. Us mere mortals cannot " get away" with anything. It does deflate you 😔.
Yeah I think so too, he must be extremely desperate for fame to touch that bleep with a bargepole ( not literally as she hasn't confirmed yet if he is ACTUALLY the biggest she's ever had yet 🤣)
So I think we can safely say he'll marry the mutant for a spot on the side bar of shame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Welcome. I hope you do realise that your Avatar will make us all go out and buy Mini Eggs, don't you....?!! (Dribbling now...)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe he will but he will soon regret it. He would be marrying a fantasy not a real person because we all know that she is still reeling him in and love bombing him. He is literally entering a venus fly trap! I cannot believe why he finds her in anyone attractive or why he finds people with vast cosmetic advancements attractive! Perhaps he would be better plucking a mate of the shelf in a toy shop!
He only needs to look at how she treats her exes to know what is coming his way if he dares to cross her. Follow that path and you deserve everything you get mate!!
I get deflated as well, trust me but I wouldn't swap my life for hers for anything. I am not rich in monetary terms, but I am happily married with lovely daughters and we are a close family. She will never have that in a million years because she is incapable of loving anyone, even herself.
She will end up in jail, I am sure of it. She owes too much for them to write it off and with her constant 'duck you' to the authorities, she is goading them. It will backfire on her soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Maybe Sophie the source/PA Lynne are planting false info and she’s already had her op in Belgium, looks like the Beclinic had a vip 🙄 longstanding, last minute client in last night. 🤔
Is this to make Phil and Grant smaller? That would explain the "health kick " prior to surgery 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Skanks got the Hollywood stars on her theme wall,, maybe gone to break into Pete's villa to steal the platinum record discs to add to it they received from selling 1000.000.000.000 copies of their duet single and album.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
bleep..she is.😡Not surprised though.

Well Turkish Cyprus is different from Greek Cyprus,Greek Cyprus we have good connections with them large army base,Pete is Greek Cypriot,so if she’s gone Cyprus it will be north I reckon.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It sets a precedent that can be quoted in other similar cases. That’s how the law works, laws in this country come about through government legislation and past precedents (previous cases that changed the law sets a precedent in how future cases are dealt with).

I think I’m going to stop paying everything and just use Skanky’s cases as a reason they can’t go after me. Quite frankly I’m disgusted by this development, I feel like writing to the judge and telling him thanks for giving me and many others a way out of paying for anything. After all there are clearly no consequences, as Skanky has proven.
Here's the article:

@

They should effin' arrest her when she comes back.
unfuc*ing believable!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Surely she can't just get her own psychologist to say she's anxious? An independent one should be called?
Sadly independent doesn't always mean independent (although it should) before my career change I worked within the medico-legal industry. The number of consultants who were "paid" to say what was requested was astonishing. Despite the fact they were risking their licence.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Well if it can't be allowed to drag on bloody arrest her NOW and DRAG her sorry ass into court, kicking and screaming if necessary!
---

That would surely be a HUGE sign of contempt and should trigger an immediate arrest warrant! If she's well enough to go to the bloody tit butcher she's well enough to be in court! All carefully planned last minute excuse to make sure she wasn't forced to attend clearly as she has done it before. Therefore she should NOT be allowed to get away with it yet again!
Hmmm, the person who submitted the excuse haven’t misled the court have they? 🧐
---
Is here any way of the authorities finding out when these flights were booked?

I wonder/wander if she won Peter’s competition of a week in his beautiful villa!! 😂😂😂
I was thinking the same!

Reactions: 17
I think she should be made to walk the streets, GoT style. 😂 Jokes aside, there is no way she can avoid prison now. It’s just a matter of time. Hopefully sooner, rather than later for all the people she owes money to.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.