Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

bleep!!
Oh she's a bleep

Planning a baby 🙄🙄 make up your mind Skank, you were agreeing about being in menopause the other day. There's a book on Amazon called menopause for dummies
I'll send you a copy to your hovel

You are NOT going to get pregnant by JJ or any other desperate bloke. Get that in your stupid bleeping head.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So KP has made the trustees and judge look like idiots surely they need to do something about this surely it is contempt of court

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm starting to think now it's not just skank stalling anything but someone that doesn't want skank answering questions on oath in front of a judge.
Which is what I've been Stanley forever... you've listened to my comments for the last at least 8 years.... Someone is terrified of her being brought down....or a number of people are working together to advise her and stop her from being brought down....Ask Dane Dwight Pete Alex Leonardo milky bar kid Cole jj what they know and they are ssssccctummmm........the real players in this are the people who she has massive secrets videos tapes on....

• Wow
Reactions: 22
If she flying to the Turkish part she’s going there because it’s dirt cheap at the moment.
The Turkish lira has tanked.
A pint of good beer costs less than £2 and she’ll be able to buy endless JYY standard tat for next to nothing if she indulges in clothes shopping.

( Chickenstewbles may or may not be located in the vicinity😜).
There is no extradition treaty between Cyprus and the UK . She may be gone for good.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
‘She was due to give evidence about her finances at the High Court today. However, at the start of the hearing, lawyers said that Price had told them at last minute that she couldn't attend due to health issues. A judge described this excuse as 'scanty'.’

I know the judge must’ve been gritting his teeth but pretty sure he said ‘Skanky’ and not ‘scanty’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He used to try and flirt with me on here, and then nick my jokey stuff and post it elsewhere, think he even had an IG with it all on at one point, freaky and weird, I don’t know why we tolerated it for so long, he was constantly rude to people on here and then tried to be friendly, came across as very misogynistic. I must attract the misfits 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I remember him having a few supporters who thought he was being victimised, I could only imagine they'd missed his BS.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly this... if you make a last minute excuse when the court and barristers judge etc are booked.. then you are proven to go on holiday on the same day nevermind same week. This is flaunting the law and as such will be considered Contempt.
Not a chance!
For whatever reason, she is, and will get away with it all.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
‘She was due to give evidence about her finances at the High Court today. However, at the start of the hearing, lawyers said that Price had told them at last minute that she couldn't attend due to health issues. A judge described this excuse as 'scanty'.’

I know the judge must’ve been gritting his teeth but pretty sure he said ‘Skanky’ and not ‘scanty’
He said to his attendants "FFS where is she ? "
They said "We're not sure M'lud but there's a two for one in the sunbed shop on the High Street.. we saw her going in there "

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let's all gaze upon her resting witch face, light a talking candle and chant the word "justice"...! The combined force of Krusties may be something she can't withstand....

1714158496069.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Daily Fail had a more extended version from the Trustee's representative:

Darragh Connell, representing the trustees, told the court: 'It is important that she is on notice of the fact that this is a possibility.'

In written submissions, he said: 'The respondent should be in no doubt that any future non-attendance without a reasonable excuse will constitute contempt of court and necessitate an application for a warrant for her arrest.

'As with any other litigant, the respondent must comply with the orders of the Insolvency and Companies Court or face severe consequences.'
Mr Connell said Price had been aware of the hearing 'for a considerable period of time' and her evidence 'simply is not good enough'.

He said: 'It is clear that the evidence filed very late is of a variety that is deeply, deeply unsatisfactory and we are in a very serious situation as a consequence.

'In these circumstances, there is deep concern from the trustees that what is happening here is an attempt at the 11th hour to kick things off into the long grass and that should not be allowed to happen.'

Insolvency and Companies Court Judge Mark Mullen said 'similarly brief' letters had been sent before previous court hearings which Ms Price also did not attend.

While he described the court as 'sympathetic' to people with health conditions, he said: 'There is a consistent pattern of last-minute adjournments being sought on the basis of scanty medical evidence.

'This can't be allowed to drag on on such an unsatisfactory basis.'
Hmmm. All on the same week that apparently the government wants to now strip doctors of being allowed to sign people off on long term sick with mental health or anxiety conditions, this doesn't make sense at all. If this was any normal John or Jane Doe person they'd be made to face up to their BH, mental health/anxiety or not.

I've not read all this thread, sorry folks, just skim read the basics. Something stinks & as usual, it's a Pricey tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He used to try and flirt with me on here, and then nick my jokey stuff and post it elsewhere, think he even had an IG with it all on at one point, freaky and weird, I don’t know why we tolerated it for so long, he was constantly rude to people on here and then tried to be friendly, came across as very misogynistic. I must attract the misfits 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Kylie the sun shone out of your arse!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So busy, will catch up later, seen the news, so I was right to be despondent with my video last night after all 🤦🏽‍♀️ Weirdly I don’t feel angry anymore, I’ve given up on it all, nothing happens to her, it’s just the way of things, I don’t get it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway a little update to the video at the end, worth a watch for those who missed it, and those that did, it’s worth a watch again, c’mon it’s a work of art 😁 See I just laugh now, she does what she wants, it‘s mad, I just can’t get angry about it, despair yes, I have plenty of that going on.

“This story is old, I know, but it goes on”….Morrissey gets it 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2898690
Absolutely loved that, thank you Kylie Smiles. My fave Smiths track is There Is A light That Never Goes Out.
I should imagine all of her partners over the years would have preferred Girlfriend In A Coma, just for the break really

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She now must be the most hated woman in the country.
Can't believe the judge didn't issue a warrant for the bleep bleep's arrest, especially now she's clearly stuck two fingers up at him... I wonder if she can be arrested now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What another bleeping tit show I’m really not surprised but I really hope she has bogged off on holiday and her tits and arse explode.
The only thing that I can think about this strange small slantty eyed dip tit is he is actually a little bit thick, the munchy moose is giving it oh the papers just print tit don’t believe anything. He hasn’t actually had any real miles with this fake romance has he I mean asparagus dick got on telly and in a magazine must be infuriating for the Lego headed wannabe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree it has gone on to long and it’s making look very silly
Anyone else they would order an arrest warrant before court ended. But this disgusting meat sack, nothing? We MAY fine her? We MAY get a warrant for her arrest? This witch gets away with everything! If she murdered someone in a town centre she'd get away with it! Horse shoes up her ass my friends! 🙄😒😐

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.