Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my husband is a psychologist and when I said she had excused herself on the grounds of depression and anxiety his exact words were that anyone going through a bankruptcy would be depressed and anxious 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Exactly! I was depressed and anxious enough last week having to do my tax return for our small business but guess what I still did it!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They don't need to secretly watch her ... its available live and in colour all over SM
Shame they hadn't presented it to the judge today. Then he would have seen her excuses are complete bullshit. The fact is she didn't even notify the court, she only notified her solictor or whatever half wit is representing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why has no one removed her PASSPORT... she has form with bogging off on holiday at the drop of her fkin knicker elastic.....is she a member of the royal family ... FFS.....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe Sophie the source/PA Lynne are planting false info and she’s already had her op in Belgium, looks like the Beclinic had a vip 🙄 longstanding, last minute client in last night. 🤔
Well, the upcoming awful bikini pics will tell ... and ... she cam explain that to the court at next hearing

• Haha
I’m sure she is just trying to avoid the unavoidable for now. The more she tries the worse it will get. That’s the way life works.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Daily Fail had a more extended version from the Trustee's representative:

Darragh Connell, representing the trustees, told the court: 'It is important that she is on notice of the fact that this is a possibility.'

In written submissions, he said: 'The respondent should be in no doubt that any future non-attendance without a reasonable excuse will constitute contempt of court and necessitate an application for a warrant for her arrest.

'As with any other litigant, the respondent must comply with the orders of the Insolvency and Companies Court or face severe consequences.'
Mr Connell said Price had been aware of the hearing 'for a considerable period of time' and her evidence 'simply is not good enough'.

He said: 'It is clear that the evidence filed very late is of a variety that is deeply, deeply unsatisfactory and we are in a very serious situation as a consequence.

'In these circumstances, there is deep concern from the trustees that what is happening here is an attempt at the 11th hour to kick things off into the long grass and that should not be allowed to happen.'

Insolvency and Companies Court Judge Mark Mullen said 'similarly brief' letters had been sent before previous court hearings which Ms Price also did not attend.

While he described the court as 'sympathetic' to people with health conditions, he said: 'There is a consistent pattern of last-minute adjournments being sought on the basis of scanty medical evidence.

'This can't be allowed to drag on on such an unsatisfactory basis.'
It sounds like last chance saloon, all involved have made clear, this can't happen again ..... I still believe unless she can magic 4 million quid from ` somewhere ` within six months, something definite will be decided at the next court hearing, she's basically taking the piss, but is to thick to realise this will all go against her, and justice will be served one way or another ... it may take longer, but is coming ... I honestly believe she thinks if she doesn't comply, engage, ignore, use every excuse under the sun ... they will eventually let her off ... with HMRC involved she is playing a very silly game ... I've known people owe less that had their life turned inside out, lost everything and left with just the basic essentials because they thought in their arrogance they could cheat the taxman, they add late fees, interest upon interest ... in 6 months, what she already owes will just keep growing, its already beyond a serious situation .... ` Good business woman .... my arse!! ` :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why has no one removed her PASSPORT... she has form with bogging off on holiday at the drop of her fkin knicker elastic.....is she a member of the royal family ... FFS.....
Because the BH is not a criminal case ... YET

Reactions: 24
Maybe Sophie the source/PA Lynne are planting false info and she’s already had her op in Belgium, looks like the Beclinic had a vip 🙄 longstanding, last minute client in last night. 🤔
Oh I hope it was her, Even more reason for the court to cone down hard on her.

Well that's even better (worse! 🙄), can't come to Court as I'm having yet more elective plastic surgery on my misshapen god awful body/& or face. Contempt 100% 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thought she hated Cyprus as it reminded her of Pete Ya bleep?
If she flying to the Turkish part she’s going there because it’s dirt cheap at the moment.
The Turkish lira has tanked.
A pint of good beer costs less than £2 and she’ll be able to buy endless JYY standard tat for next to nothing if she indulges in clothes shopping.

( Chickenstewbles may or may not be located in the vicinity😜).

• Haha
Numbers came accross as very spiteful, I enjoyed giving him the odd metaphorical dig in the ribs. The only people I think he liked was Pom and Smilie 😁
He used to try and flirt with me on here, and then nick my jokey stuff and post it elsewhere, think he even had an IG with it all on at one point, freaky and weird, I don’t know why we tolerated it for so long, he was constantly rude to people on here and then tried to be friendly, came across as very misogynistic. I must attract the misfits 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She is just putting the noose around her own neck ... let her I say, this could all sp easily have gone away for her years ago, but, here she is in an even bigger mess of her own making ... NO SYMPATHY
I'm starting to think now it's not just skank stalling anything but someone that doesn't want skank answering questions on oath in front of a judge.

• Wow
Does anyone know if the Trustees can present to the judge that she is on holiday (as reported). It feels like everyone just accepts a delay. Why do the trustees not push for arrest etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well I hope the evidence of her having more surgery instead of attending court today gets to the relevant people and is shown to the next judge
Also hope whatever she's having done results in gangrene and body parts falling off
On a good note kids must still be safe and sound away from the mutant if she's fucked off with toy boy abroad 🙌 hope it's a long stay so we can have lots of freakshow pics and maybe some coked up tok toks again

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I think that it is more likely that she wants the deferral in order that Harvey will have finished at National Star and she can use him to keep the MM. imagine the press if she is turned out on the streets with a disabled child.
But Harvey ISN'T a child - he's a fully grown adult now and technically, neither Dwight nor Kipper need to be organising or arguing his case. That's up to the local authorities and besides H is not much use to her as he's no longer 'cute.'

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.