Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May 3rd .... Hmmmm :unsure: ... got a feeling this was decided after the judge was informed the witch was already at the airport instead of court ..... like everyone else I'm hoping it's another no show, and a warrant is issued for arrest 🚨🚨NO EXCUSES anymore 👮‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Skank, "i can't attend court because i'm suffering from stress m'lud"
Judge, "duck off you lying bleep you've just been relaxing for a week on holiday, 21 days for contempt" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Adjourned until next Friday and if skank can't give a better excuse or doesn't turn up an arrest warrant. The last chance saloon is nearly upon the skank and the squeaky bum brigade that have been trying to keep skank out the court room and answering questions under oath had better pull a rabbit out the hat or their all going to be in the tit. 🤣View attachment 2901326
she will be busy getting Harvey to write a note to the court explaining his mummy can not turn up because she is so busy trying to sort out his placement and then she as a hair and nail appointment but she will be in touch with them when she as a few spare minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lovely jubley next date May 3 - I can cope with that
Ooooh I Hope no one has Told Skanky about the 3rd and she gets back to Blighty with a arrest warrant waiting at the airport 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🙌🙌💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
she will be busy getting Harvey to write a note to the court explaining his mummy can not turn up because she is so busy trying to sort out his placement and then she as a hair and nail appointment but she will be in touch with them when she as a few spare minutes
Ohh good point, doubt she’ll have time to get her lips and bum pumped up, extensions, nails and eyebrows painted, all au natural!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well one thing's for certain the psychologist who wrote that last letter wasn't worth the money. 🤣🤣🤣
She's probably furiously typing demanding a refund in her unique, articulate language we've all come to understand and love 😂

Times a ticking Skanky

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ohh good point, doubt she’ll have time to get her lips and bum pumped up, extensions, nails and eyebrows painted, all au natural!
She won’t be there on the 3rd as she’ll have a valid reason. She’s getting her boobs done. The judge will be happy with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She can stay in turkey 🇹🇷
Fine with me, as long as she doesn’t come up to Scandinavia.
But the poor kids need to see their mother I guess. Once a month.

Reactions: 18
She's probably furiously typing demanding a refund in her unique, articulate language we've all come to understand and love 😂

Times a ticking Skanky
Nah, she won’t have paid for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could see her going to a doctor privately and paying for a diagnosis of the worstest case of ADHD ever ...
She'll have to get back to UK pretty damn quick for that to happen and be filed with court BEFORE Friday, up tit creek without a paddle in my opinion😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can just imagine her turning up, as I think dear Pom created, with an entourage, sitting having her hair, make up and nails done throughout the proceedings as she needs them for her Menkall Elf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
lol, she’s not getting a very long holiday! She won’t turn up and she’ll say she didn’t know because she was on holiday 🤣
Doesn't matter, if she doesn't turn up she will be arrested, end of! I honestly hope she doesn't, I really want to see her get dragged off in handcuffs! Hopefully plod will be waiting for the plane to land!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.