Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t doubt she has diagnoses, but as others have said, surely anyone with that much debt WOULD be suffering with depression and anxiety?!? Makes no sense.

Maybe she could get PIP and use that to pay for self care? Nails and further botching? 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At present we don't know exactly how long she has an extension for just that she wanted 6 months
Does she actually think she’s going to produce’s more than 4 million pounds in the next 6 months cos that’s the only way this is going to disappear . She doesn’t want all her shady secrets coming out and doesn’t want to lose face and for everyone to know she is brassic and wants to keep up the appearance of being minted . Narcs cannot face the truth

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Any chance they can slap an arrest warrant on her when she deigns to return to this country?
This is surely contempt of court?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Of course it means something as all cases follow the same law. Judges can't make the rules up from case to case it's legislated and the procedures set out for them to follow.

Most bankrupts won't get to a public examination or contempt because they would tit a brick and cooperate way before this stage. What we're seeing is her delaying the inevitable, she isn't winning anything or being let off.
They may follow the same law, but every case has different circumstances, so you cannot compare them like for like. The same as any crime you never get exactly the same outcome, even though to the untrained eye the cases look the same. You've just chosen a few cases which in your opinion are similar. Skank could get locked up for a few years, or get off scot free its, down to the justice system to decide.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think that it is more likely that she wants the deferral in order that Harvey will have finished at National Star and she can use him to keep the MM. imagine the press if she is turned out on the streets with a disabled child.
He’s not a child though and his best interests will not be catered for in the parental home.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well done @Gullri on getting your VIP Love from Pom 😀💖💖💖❤😘🥰🤗💕🥳🎉🎉❤😘🐶🐾🥳 xxxx.

Resizer_17141547575141.jpg

and a few older pics from my archives while I do some catching up 🥰💖😀 xxxx ..

Resizer_16956847478891.jpg

Resizer_16984046752171.jpg

Resizer_16989581913751.jpg

Resizer_16989593234931.jpg

Resizer_16994824245091.jpg

Resizer_17012643158561.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
According to The Sun they have gone to Cyprus
Oh come ON!! She is laughing in the court’s face. I wish they’d gone to arrest her (like they should have) and the stinking witch is sat in the airport 😡 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t doubt she has diagnoses, but as others have said, surely anyone with that much debt WOULD be suffering with depression and anxiety?!? Makes no sense.

Maybe she could get PIP and use that to pay for self care? Nails and further botching? 😑
my husband is a psychologist and when I said she had excused herself on the grounds of depression and anxiety his exact words were that anyone going through a bankruptcy would be depressed and anxious 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
OMG thank you @Pom Bear !
I will print it out and hang on my wall ❤😊❤ !
Looks so glamorous too 😀🌹

And on subject: Yes Katie is still a bleep! And a tit mum and a thief!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Any chance they can slap an arrest warrant on her when she deigns to return to this country?
This is surely contempt of court?
Exactly this... if you make a last minute excuse when the court and barristers judge etc are booked.. then you are proven to go on holiday on the same day nevermind same week. This is flaunting the law and as such will be considered Contempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Sky News reporting that the hearing still went ahead without her and Alex Reid was taking notes. Will we get to hear what was discussed in these proceedings?

• Wow
That's a shame but we know just how she feels because we're all in a desperate battle to see her pay her bleeping dues.

I am very feeling very despondent.
350K a year????? Wow! Who pays for this?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Maybe Sophie the source/PA Lynne are planting false info and she’s already had her op in Belgium, looks like the Beclinic had a vip 🙄 longstanding, last minute client in last night. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 69
Bless skanky all that traveling on Tuesday to Dublin to that gig and staying in some Travelodge before driving back Wednesday to the appointment with the psychologist must have really taken a toll on skanks mental health. 😉
She is just putting the noose around her own neck ... let her I say, this could all sp easily have gone away for her years ago, but, here she is in an even bigger mess of her own making ... NO SYMPATHY

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Daily Fail had a more extended version from the Trustee's representative:

Darragh Connell, representing the trustees, told the court: 'It is important that she is on notice of the fact that this is a possibility.'

In written submissions, he said: 'The respondent should be in no doubt that any future non-attendance without a reasonable excuse will constitute contempt of court and necessitate an application for a warrant for her arrest.

'As with any other litigant, the respondent must comply with the orders of the Insolvency and Companies Court or face severe consequences.'
Mr Connell said Price had been aware of the hearing 'for a considerable period of time' and her evidence 'simply is not good enough'.

He said: 'It is clear that the evidence filed very late is of a variety that is deeply, deeply unsatisfactory and we are in a very serious situation as a consequence.

'In these circumstances, there is deep concern from the trustees that what is happening here is an attempt at the 11th hour to kick things off into the long grass and that should not be allowed to happen.'

Insolvency and Companies Court Judge Mark Mullen said 'similarly brief' letters had been sent before previous court hearings which Ms Price also did not attend.

While he described the court as 'sympathetic' to people with health conditions, he said: 'There is a consistent pattern of last-minute adjournments being sought on the basis of scanty medical evidence.

'This can't be allowed to drag on on such an unsatisfactory basis.'
Well if it can't be allowed to drag on bloody arrest her NOW and DRAG her sorry ass into court, kicking and screaming if necessary!
---
Maybe Sophie the source/PA Lynne are planting false info and she’s already had her op in Belgium, looks like the Beclinic had a vip 🙄 longstanding, last minute client in last night. 🤔
That would surely be a HUGE sign of contempt and should trigger an immediate arrest warrant! If she's well enough to go to the bloody tit butcher she's well enough to be in court! All carefully planned last minute excuse to make sure she wasn't forced to attend clearly as she has done it before. Therefore she should NOT be allowed to get away with it yet again!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Is here any way of the authorities finding out when these flights were booked?

I wonder/wander if she won Peter’s competition of a week in his beautiful villa!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.