Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is arrested and amen to court, the pap shots will be worth probably tens of thousands of pounds. Wouldn’t surprise me.
Wonder if Backpassage are hiding in the bushes somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think it's far more likely she's committed fraud and doesn't want anyone to know. She's trying desperately to prolong her freedom I think, a narc can't stand to be made to take responsibility or have someone reveal the truth.
I am thinking tax evasion! Carries a lengthy prison term does that!! Also not declaring income since (paid in cash) so doesn’t have to pay the first one back so much!

She is in deep tit!!! And the best thing about it, she has done it all to herself - promoting her wealth on social media and opening her big trap!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Well I'm going to make a battered fish finger sandwich with brown malted bloomer bread, lettuce and tartar sauce for lunch. I will enjoy it because I'm not bankrupt and facing prison like Katie Price🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She is just like a little child if I hide my head in the sand nothing will happen but as she has gotten away with this before with con consequences she thinks she can do as she likes

Reactions: 35
Well I'm going to make a battered fish finger sandwich with brown malted bloomer bread, lettuce and tartar sauce for lunch. I will enjoy it because I'm not bankrupt and facing prison like Katie Price🤣
Will you be having a collajean shake to accompany that, madam? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They'll have to arrest her surely, just to make a point that you can't duck with the courts regardless of how famous you think you are. If anything, she is a higher profile person to use to make that point as she is always in the red tops.

I'm shocked but not shocked that she hasn't turned up.

Reactions: 41
Wonder/wander what her excuse was....sick mother/a dash to see Harvey/just didn't feel like going to court....
100% she will play the mental health card again. Why mess with a winning formula? Then she'll be flogging JWhy Why Why, colleajean and baboon arse lip fillers without a care next week.

This is why I just can't with this woman, it's infuriating. She gets away with everything and continues living the life of Riley!

Reactions: 32
I think most of us expected this .... now hopefully an arrest warrant has been granted and on its way ..... either she's completely stupid, or she has advice behind the scenes, someone telling her there is some loophole, leave it last min, citing mentwwal ellff ... blah blah .... I know from experience courts don't like their time wasted like this, the judge will take a dim view with this behaviour ..... when it happens, Im sure the scum journalists will be there, taking photos .... showing officers dragging her off into the police van, while she screeches ` pwwease dont awwest me .... It's all Pete ya cunts fault .... he had a baby ... how dare he ... after everything he put me through .... ma mentwwal ellff is bad ...... all the x`s now talking trywwin to bwwing me dowwn .... NOT GUILTY yer honwwer ` ..... spitting at them ` all tha x`s used me .... these cuffs are too tight ..... officer .... am I wat you expected ... wanna see ma mouldy flange `

On a serious note ... hope the arrogant bleep is arrested ASAP!!👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It's ok people, we can all be excused our bankruptcy hearings today too and start on our Kylie Wine/Prosecco instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I am thinking tax evasion! Carries a lengthy prison term does that!! Also not declaring income since (paid in cash) so doesn’t have to pay the first one back so much!

She is in deep tit!!! And the best thing about it, she has done it all to herself - promoting her wealth on social media and opening her big trap!
Yes,like she said ‘I’m minted’

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I honestly think she's in so much trouble this time that she will use the s***** card again. Because i cant see what else she has left.
What a mess she's made of it all.
I actually think she needs help. To get into so much trouble and to be so blase about it doesn't make sense.
How aren't her family worried to death about her? If she was my sister I'd be dragging her down there and tell her to face up to things and get on the straight and narrow.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

I meant fraud for the first bankruptcy and hiding money :D If she honestly answered questions today all she would be doing is ncriminate herself.. All that money must have gone somewhere. The tax will be separate charges, she is in so much tit. She could be going away for a long time!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm manifesting an arrest and prison 🙏

She truly is having the best 2024 (and it's only April)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I think most of us expected this .... now hopefully an arrest warrant has been granted and on its way ..... either she's completely stupid, or she has advice behind the scenes, someone telling her there is some loophole, leave it last min, citing mentwwal ellff ... blah blah .... I know from experience courts don't like their time wasted like this, the judge will take a dim view with this behaviour ..... when it happens, Im sure the scum journalists will be there, taking photos .... showing officers dragging her off into the police van, while she screeches ` pwwease dont awwest me .... It's all Pete ya cunts fault .... he had a baby ... how dare he ... after everything he put me through .... ma mentwwal ellff is bad ...... all the x`s now talking trywwin to bwwing me dowwn .... NOT GUILTY yer honwwer ` ..... spitting at them ` all tha x`s used me .... these cuffs are too tight ..... officer .... am I wat you expected ... wanna see ma mouldy flange `

On a serious note ... hope the arrogant bleep is arrested ASAP!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder/wander what her excuse was....sick mother/a dash to see Harvey/just didn't feel like going to court....
I reckon she didn’t even give one! Madam doesn’t have to explain herself
Probably sent a text this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she is arrested and amen to court, the pap shots will be worth probably tens of thousands of pounds. Wouldn’t surprise me.
Wonder if Backpassage are hiding in the bushes somewhere.
I hope the Mail and the Sun have sent reporters and cameramen to the MM. I hope Sky News has a live camera feed and a helicopter circling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I knew it! I felt it in my water this morning! I said on here she wouldn't attend.

Can't wait for the fallout from this. Place your bets.

A) me mentawl elf
B) I didn't know I had to attend
C) Arv needed me
D) cuntlung needed me
E) me adhd didn't let me attend, it's the worstest ever adhd
F) I couldn't get out of bed cos of me poorly trotters, worstest ever feet the drs have seen

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.