Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a little late leaving so I’m catching up as much as I can now. But I wanted to ask, is anyone else shocked Skank has tea towels? It’s not like she does housework, how did she know where to find them?
Maybe Edna brought them over, and Skanky has been staring at them wondering what they're used for. JJ then found them and Skanky thought oooooh that will look dead sexy to answer the door 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
how can this now not passed to a criminal court for non compliance/hiding assets

Reactions: 32
Quite odd that she can get her boobs out in public but can't produce a paper trail for her finances, i bet she's done this to create a drama to earn money from the situation

Reactions: 18
I'mac quite shocked that she dared not to turn up. Does she really think she can continue to do this? Let's see what the repercussions of this turn out to be. If once again they do nothing and she carries on spending, boasting and sneering I really think there's a reason. Something really stinks about the amount of time she's been allowed to get away with this, the endless adjournments etc etc. There's no reason they can't issue a warrant this afternoon and go around there. Let's see what happens over the weekend. As for her going on holiday why wait for her to come back? Arrest her on the way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
it doesn’t sound like your friend had filler tbh. Filler can cause blindness if a practitioner injects it in to a vein or one of the arteries and it blocks the blood flow. Rare but that’s the cause. It doesn’t migrate and penetrate a vein but it can migrate. Fillers, for the most part, are dissolvable.

I don’t post much and I’m 100% behind responsible decision making when it comes to cosmetic procedures. But as someone who has had filler done for many years under my eyes by a dr/cosmetic surgeon, this sounds like something else
Ahhh thanks. I hav no idea tbh. Just what she said on a FB post. I don't know her too well. She just said she had cheap fillers done and migrated to her eye and she was told she could lose her sight and had to get a surgeon to remove it.x

Reactions: 14
Apparently:

But at the start of the hearing, it was revealed Katie told lawyers less than 24 hours ago she couldn't attend.

A barrister told the judge: "It's quite apparent that the evidence was filed very late and not even filed with the court.

"We are in a very serious situation as a consequence. She may be held in contempt of court, imprisoned, fined or a warrant issued for her arrest."
She’s phoned this morning to say she can’t come, she’s washing her hair . But seriously it sounds she’s called in this morning with a feeble reason

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Incoming insta post: bleep bleep has had a breakdown & is in the priory, needs space & time to sort out its mental health. Please respect her privacy... duck off! Cunts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So I think she will go into Priory but has she got the money to do it or has she just gone into hiding

Reactions: 19
how can this now not passed to a criminal court for non compliance/hiding assets
It probably will.

This is all a process. Most people don't duck about like she has, so we rarely see a bankruptcy go on so long. Even Boris turned up to court. A public examination was her last chance. It's the last chance for her to provide answers in a civil court.

Reactions: 27
She’s phoned this morning to say she can’t come, she’s washing her hair . But seriously it sounds she’s called in this morning with a feeble reason
It is funny though, just thought it’s like she’s been invited down the pub, or out with a mate shopping,
and she leaves a message saying, “ sorry can’t make it” hasnt even filed it with the court,
“Tell the judge I’ve got something on “ 🤣🤣😮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.