Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi 👋 couple threads behind these threads are going so fast 💨 Interesting how 16 hours ago she posted the gummies and about anxiety she’s definitely going try and play the mental health card. But what she doesn’t seem to realise in cases like this as hers is a different bankruptcy to anyone else 🙄
The courts don’t care I hope to god she’s got a warrent out now and they don’t get her until after Saturday morning then she,ll have to stay in the cells until Monday morning court 😁 then I hope she gets remanded to hmp she’s proved she’s not trustworthy many times now. Also KH wants to ask for a hair strand test not saliva one I’m a ex addict and did a saliva test before came back negative in police station despite using drugs the day before. (I’ve been clean now 4 years) I’ve watched Katie and observed her I definitely think it’s the drugs she’s still using while she’s hyper & not MH.
I hope & pray she gets arrested , remanded and the kids back with KH & MP all is not lost yet she’s scared and rightly should be. I hope they make an example out of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Her family do not actually care for her, they are only interested in any coin that can be chucked their way from any grifting she does. When she was laying golden eggs they were very happy to be seen around her. Now they are conspicuous by their absence.
They are very worried that their own finances and murky dealings are going to be investigated so keeping away as much and as far away as possible. Hence IoW move as not logical otherwise re AFPs health, they hiding stuff there I reckon🤫
Skank must have bought one of those Martello islands in the Solent to hide on
1714131108984.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Those ads shes put or EdnacuNT deflection,I don’t think shes at MM,she’s pissed off somewhere it is Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am actually enjoying this ... she cant answer the questions about where all the money has gone / is coming from because she knows damn good and well that its financial fraud over many years in various shapes and forms ... its not just that she is avoiding or ignoring the BH, I think that she KNOWS that she is looking at prison anyway so sees no point in attending court and is playing the MH card to buy time before she is sent down

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Staggeringly she has a story up saying 'I'm up bright and early, doing my colleajean shake' - erm, really?? If you're up bright and early - why are you not, oh, I don't know, IN COURT???
Waste of time, Cuz they asked to see my books and invoices and receipts and tit, and I’ve got them there because I ain’t kept any, So what they gonna do? Sweet ennit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly I'll be furious if she plays the mental health card.

Now I know mental health can fluctuate. Good days and bad days. I'd never normally sneer at somebody citing mental health for a reason they can't do something.

This is a woman who can do a panto, live selling, do interviews, go on holiday, turn up to all sorts of things like plaster classes and z list award ceremonies. She can attend all her weekly beauty treatments and pampering sessions.

This woman's mental health allows her to do *everything* apart from attend court to face her eye watering debts.

How long will the system let this farce carry on? It's beyond satire now.
I totally agree, why do the courts never address this?

Reactions: 25
I have a suspicion the media would be told not to print a warrant has been issued. She shouldn't have warning.
spot on ... they WILL however print everything they can find about her activities the next few days ... ESPECIALLY if she has nicked off abroad ... they will track down where, when she left and when she is due back plus be at the airport waiting for her return flight on the off chance of an arrest picture. She really is up tit creek without a paddle

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Skanky is a right bleeping mess. She doesn't look anything like she does in her head.

Promoting a collagen drink from a dodgy company, whilst attempting to look all sultry. Meanwhile in the real world she's missed yet another court date. I hope an arrest warrant is issued, that might stop her in her tracksuit for a few hours

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder/wander what her excuse was....sick mother/a dash to see Harvey/just didn't feel like going to court....
Shitting herself, floods of tears, high as a kite ❄❄❄, pissed on the voddy, total utter meltdown.......................and just setting herself up for worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m a little late leaving so I’m catching up as much as I can now. But I wanted to ask, is anyone else shocked Skank has tea towels? It’s not like she does housework, how did she know where to find them?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve heard Parkhurst is quite nice this time of year.
Alcatraz is lovely (y)
---
I’m a little late leaving so I’m catching up as much as I can now. But I wanted to ask, is anyone else shocked Skank has tea towels? It’s not like she does housework, how did she know where to find them?
Perhaps she meant Tea Bags? We know she has them because Bunty was always making the thing tea - now it's Lego's job of course :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.