Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am amazed that an almost 46-year-old mother of 5 children thinks it is quite normal to answer the door to her stepfather naked except for moon boots and a tea towel covering Phil and Grant. She does not seem to live on the same planet as the rest of us. I wonder what AFP thinks about her precious daughter walking around semi-naked in front of her husband.
Well they aren't a normal family. Stepdad was subject of a rape trial, and Amy still supports him despite him not denying that intercourse happened. And Kipper has been accused of violating sexual boundaries with her children. I'm willing to bet that the whole family have bizarre or no boundaries when it comes to anything sexual or nudity.

Reactions: 43
There's two things that are guaranteed in life: *Death.
*KP finding a new man, telling everyone that men have been her biggest downfall and she's finally found a Real man.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Could she be quiet due to going thru ‘cold turkey’ think that’s what they call it after coming off the ❄ Or they’re put on some other kind of meds to bring them down off of it? She did say in her plod cast she wasn’t feeling well….
OR…..she’s in Court for something we don’t know about? 🤔
No, there are no substitute medications for Cocaine, talking therapies and some sleeping tabs from GP if you are lucky, depression is the main problem because it takes a long time for the dopamine to build up again in the brain (look up anhedonia, thats particularly common and a large part of the reason people start using again), I think thats why she tried to get the ADHD meds on px, she is an idiot who thought they would make her high so she could self medicate legally with them instead but found out thats not the case . I would guess that her problem is most likely Coca ethylene - Its a combination of alcohol and cocaine that is highly addictive and extremely damaging ... basically if you trigger an addiction to that (which she most likely has) then you will have to stop using both or you will crave the other part of the drug. Here is a link to a leaflet about it if you want to read up

Factsheet-cocaethylene.pdf (drugwise.org.uk)
---
Almost like Groundhog Day with Carl
I think she is already menopausal and has been for a while (2 years since last period technically) - its the way she keeps going on about being due on or on her period and now the 'pregnancy symptoms' ... she links menopause with old age so is playing lets pretend ... we all know she is not coping well with getting older and as a narc her MO with men is to tie them to her with a child as quickly as possible so she will see this as a loss of power

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Having been away for a week, I have only just caught up with reading here and on the KH thread.
Wow, did I pick a good time to be away 😆😆😆

However I'm not in any rush to start posting again.

The policing of what members are or are not allowed to post in either thread is WRONG.
The criticising other members for posting on both threads is WRONG.
The slagging off, laughing, calling people 2 faced is childish and WRONG.
The ordering members to not talk about things on either thread is WRONG.

I, for one, won't be told what or where to post by anyone except a Mod.
If you don't like what someone is saying use the ignore button.

Nobody is in charge here except the Mods. Some of you need reminding of that.
Some of the previous accusations of bullying, aggressiveness and general bitchiness are real, it's taken me time away from the thread to see that.

Apologies to anyone who has been made to feel that way in the past, and I include myself in this, I opened an account on here in 2021 and posted a couple of times, a member picked on my post out of the blue and made me feel uncomfortable so I stopped posting.

That's all folks :)

• Heart
Reactions: 103
She is deffo in perimenopause, her skin and her stomach look that way anyway.

Reactions: 18
Oh dear...
More bad press... Be interesting to see if there will be anymore Lift Aesthetics freebies posted to Instasham 🤔

Mind you anyone that is stupid enough to have this type of procedure done in a bleeping HOTEL deserves anything they get!

Gosh, he's going to be out for a long time then....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Kipper has said worse things about Harvey, and we know she has never acted in his best interests. You are showing more courtesy and respect to Harvey than his mother ever has. So don’t fret on that. H’s quality of life would likely have been much greater had he had a different parental unit. She has deprived him of the opportunity to reach his full potential.

Instead she has paraded him about with scant regard to his privacy, nor his ability to consent to having his private information (medical, etc.) being shared on tv, radio stations, podcasts or press. It’s sickening how badly H has been let down by everyone who is supposed to protect him.
Exactly. The way she treats him is kind of like a Munchausens by proxy only in her case she doesn't have to cause his problems/illness but she certainly does use them to gain attention for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Podcast:
Starts off talking in a stupid voice
Said she had been up since 6 as she feels ill.
She's been watching MAFS and Redeye and as someone said earlier Red Eye and the digital tracking programme. She should be worried about tracking her messages etc!!!
She starts off by mentioning gym, that she had been to SFP for a roast on Sunday with JJ. On about wanting to run the marathon again, so watch this space (will be like her paramedic training) SFP talking about wanting to have a poo, KFP says PFP stinks when he goes to the toilet, SFP says KFP stinks when she goes. SFP answered the door to KP/JJ with "alright slags" JJ thinks SFP/KP are so alike.
Asked SFP is he different to what you thought! SFP said he was very gentle, he was fine, they watched football. JJ played with Albert and KP thought that was cute.
All off to the IOW for a country and folk festival. KP asks her if they all have to wear winklepickers? AFP didn't sound too keen when she told her she was coming to IOW with JJ.
PFP hasn't really met JJ despite staying in the motorhome still at the MM a few times a week. KFP says she walks around the house naked, they were watching MAFs and JJ said he wanted a cup of tea, he said to her to come down with him to make it, so she just put her moon boots on (wonder/wanding if that was to ensure she didn't step in any dog poo) PFP is outside with a touch doing something to the motorhome and KP says she doesn't care as he's seen all her boob jobs, she covers her boobs with a t-towel and goes to front door to tell him he can have a shower inside.
He prefers to stay in the motorhome than the MM.
AFP says PFP comes home now a lot happier, but then interferes in her space. Says she is still not driving. She likes having the motorhome there.
SFP talks about the poll about her front door, 24% of you fuckers hated it... 😂
KP says that SFP doesn't share the podcast Instagram posts on her page....errr yes she does:rolleyes:
KFP reckons SFP's house is like Victorian times, JJ says his nan has similar tastes in pictures etc. She likes her kitchen, but the floor is too fussy for her and says she hates it but she's done a good job. Country living vibe. SFP getting her sofas cleaned.
Talks about her featurewall, loves that it's modern, fire has taken ages to get to delivered. Big plug for them. She lets them make their own cups of tea.
On about her stomach being bloated and the pregnancy rumours, she's been taking apple cider vinegar and sea moss and the rejuvinate drink. Then diverts to her masterclasses, had to think where they were, but apparently everyone says she looks so different to the pictures in the press, press put up the worst pictures, apparently she looks prettier and better (then repeats that). Mentions having the skin boosters she got done at LAStudio. No sunbeds, later getting nails done, having short, french nails. She used to drag SFP about when she was young to the nail salons.
Harvey has a new keyboard, so she will be bombarded with songs, gets Kalelah's name wrong, then going on about some song Harvey is scared of..
She's going to see him next week as she has to fill out his ECHP form (statementing) the story about her not being able to afford his college is bullshit, then she calls it ACHP forms and said the Government pay for his schooling. "We've appealed it, so, we yeah...just sorting all that out, so after that I'll go and see him"
Chatted about the marathon, KP says to SFP can't believe how short your hair was back then, "you're still pretty" SFP says thanks!
Both thought they were fat back then.
KP says she looks massive now, she looks like a sausage and has bingo wings.
Now on to her life changing injuries when she broke her feet, 14 screws in her feet. So when she was at the gym, she managed to run 4/5 steps. Never underestimate the Pricey, she might train for the marathon... 🤥🤥🤥
Back to her bloatiness...someone messaged in to say KP could have peri-menopause. Now mentions Lynne, in the house with her has ordered all this menopause stuff, like drinks and bloatiness stuff, thinks it's called Menamouse or something... so she going to try and do it with her, let's everyone know she still is having her periods.
Listener questions...favourite horror film, too many to mention. 😴
Would they have gone on MAFs if they weren't famous....KP said she auditioned to go on blind date, didn't get it as she was on P3. And she would of tried for Love Island.
Asked which podcast she has enjoyed going on...said Joe Broggs...means Baggs. Blaming her memory, Jamie Laing, Elizabeth Day and James English. Couldn't remember Saving Grace name. But her favourite is the KP show.
Life Advice with the Price, all a bit too boring now, SFP can't be arsed to get dolled up these days. KP bangs on about self care, nails & hair, seems that's her answer to everything. Now wants to do a pod on sex, how many times a week is best and the menopause and get a sex expert on and AFP.
Lynne walks in now, so KP asks her what the stuff is called for the Menapause? She replies Happy Mammouth.
SFP announces she needs to go and pee, while KP says she needs to go and take paracetamol as she doesn't feel well. Asks Lynne if we have eggs. SFP says she loves talking to Lynne about Brighton, as that's where she lives
Lastly goes on about men having hair transplants.
It's all getting rather boring now isn't it? Resorting to having to talk about going to the toilet isn't the least bit entertaining! Interesting that she has never mentioned that Eden girl since doing her podcast, despite acting like they were besties at the time she did it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You are but that is what the KIERON HAYLER thread is for, I popped on here yesterday and there were 3 PAGES just talking about kieron and MP no mention of KP who's threads we are on!!! God its so bleeping boring and monotonous just saying the same tit repeated on here, this is KATIE PRICES thread, we want to slag her off for her animal abuse child neglect and general Cunty behaviour and have a laugh about it, not read pages of people bickering about wanting to slag kieron and Michelle off on this thread, go mad on his threads but keep it to kp here! Obviously if new info pops up it'll be talked about for a bit but this is just getting ridiculous I feel like reporting every post that's derailing kp chat
And I've not reported any before!!
I think us krusties should just not react to any of the comments from now on or ignore and move on as it's ruining these threads!!
Sorry rant over but spoilt my cuppa tea and toast this morning trying to skim over all the none skanky related comments 🙄
PArt of the problem is that skanky has been so quiet recently so there hasn't been much else for people to talk about on here!

Reactions: 12
This is the first Bankruptcy -

Insolvency and Companies Court Judge Mullen
10:30amThe Rolls Building, court 12Bankruptcy applicationBR-2019-001040Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Price

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Onfg just having butchers on Instagram and she’s only doing her Barbie stint standing in a box, doing stupid moves on there…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣…..saaad and embarrassing.

• Haha
No, you're right. I've kept cats all my life and know their attitudes and personalities. Skanky's cat was not playing, he was defending himself. Its all in the ears being laid totally flat. There's not a lot of difference between a cat protecting itself and playing but the body language in this video makes me think the former rather than the latter. I think the Labrador was playing and didn't mean him any harm but wasn't picking up on the signals. Cats have large amounts of bacteria in their mouths and claws so Skanky is risking a hefty vet's bill if the dog gets an abscess from any skin damage.

(nb: I also notice he's been left entire so he'll be spraying all over the place marking his territory.... another nifty pong to put up with all the other pongs...!)

View attachment 2896250

I don't think she ever bothers to get any of her dogs or cats fixed does she? Probably why they piss everywhere.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Mind you anyone that is stupid enough to have this type of procedure done in a bleeping HOTEL deserves anything they get!
The problem is that PARTICULARLY when people see zlebs having this done by this specific clinic (and in kippers case in her filthy home) they think it must be safe - because a public personality, someone who claims to be 'minted' is advertising it - Kipper should be ashamed of herself, she wont give a tit though unless the company get banned form continuing the procedures and her saggy arse and fat ugly lips deflate because there is no one to fill them up

• Haha
This is the first Bankruptcy -

Insolvency and Companies Court Judge Mullen
10:30amThe Rolls Building, court 12Bankruptcy applicationBR-2019-001040Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Price
The only case listed for court 12 tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
The problem is that PARTICULARLY when they see zlebs having this done by this specific clinic and in kippers case in her filthy home people think its safe - because a public personality is advertising it - Kipper should be ashamed of herself, she wont give a tit though unless the company get banned form continuing the procedures and her saggy arse and fat ugly lips deflate because there is no one to fill them up
I do hope🙏🙏🙏it bleeping happens.🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.