Katie Price #380 Skanky Get Those Norks Changed to Bill and Ben The Tittypot Men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Article on that very thing.... plus some photos of her I've never seen before running out of a pub hours after 'having a miscarriage' apparently...!

Also mentions her 'knee injury'.... which is obviously very painful and restricts all movement.....!!

On Tuesday afternoon, following a visit to the The Barge Inn, in Seend, Wiltshire with her mum, 64-year-old Amy, and pals, Katie was seen leaping around, skipping on to the pavement and squatting, as well as crouching to pick up her mobile phone from the floor. She also chatted with pals while holding a lit cigarette.
Just 48 hours earlier, Katie insisted she had completed training prior to Sunday’s event despite reports to the contrary, adding: “Tried my best in a heavy outfit and if my mummy is proud that’s what matters to me.”
A spokesman for Katie told the Mirror: “Kate has a longstanding knee injury which becomes very painful over long distances because of constant impact.

i find it strange her target was only to raise 2k surely with all her celeb pals they could have raised a lot more(hubbies cousin just finished it today he raised over 5k and he as no celeb pals

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There was a story today (in the papers) about epic failures and cheating scams regarding the London Marathon. When Kipper dressed tried (and failed) to complete the marathon wearing Ednas' lungs, it said she had a miscarriage during the race!! What utter tosh - she apparently 'lost' the pregnancy at least the day before and to my mind, given her circumstances at the time, had had a termination. The paper failed to mention her being spotted having been spotted smoking a ciggie off-route though!
Oh yes, the """miscarriage""" she had, hmmm, the one that apparently is when Pete knew the relationship was over & she'd been cheating because they'd not had any intimate relations for ages so she couldn't possibly have been pregnant to him? Is that the one? And a day after the marathon she was slumped drunk in that cafe somewhere out of it? 👍

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Muddledwater beat me to it but I was about to say that the cow juice is milk from Jeremy Clarkson's Diddly Squat farm. The honey there is called Bee Juice. Love that show!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Blimey, she’s actually gone to SFP’s today. Maybe no one to cook a roast dinner for 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
The last time skank did the marathon she actually waited until everyone else had set off (hoping for crowds to stay and cheer her on and get max publicity) but everyone buggered off and she was left alone, so walked 6k dropped out (used the knee pain as an excuse) dumped the costume then went to the cafe with Amy the enabler. Think the next day was pictured in some pub beer garden dancing and smoking having a jolly. People are on a waiting list for places to run the marathon for charity and charities are losing out because of this selfish cunts need for publicity. 🤬
Screenshot_20240421-170005.jpg
Screenshot_20240421-165650.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Blimey, she’s actually gone to SFP’s today. Maybe no one to cook a roast dinner for 🤔
🤔 highly unusual for Skanky on a Sunday. I thought she was the matriarch and everyone went to hers for the best Sunday roast they ever had.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
🤔 highly unusual for Skanky on a Sunday. I thought she was the matriarch and everyone went to hers for the best Sunday roast they ever had.
Maybe she had no mum there, no hangers on, and no kids! Hopefully that’ll be the future for her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The last time skank did the marathon she actually waited until everyone else had set off (hoping for crowds to stay and cheer her on and get max publicity) but everyone buggered off and she was left alone, so walked 6k dropped out (used the knee pain as an excuse) dumped the costume then went to the cafe with Amy the enabler. Think the next day was pictured in some pub beer garden dancing and smoking having a jolly. People are on a waiting list for places to run the marathon for charity and charities are losing out because of this selfish cunts need for publicity. 🤬View attachment 2889279View attachment 2889280
Wearing a pair of lungs to show and support her mums lung disease. But dropping out giving them a policeman to carry around on his bike.... and to top it all off smoking and drinking at the first opportunity... couldn't make this up !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Edna dragged into the mix now, expect some pictures of kryten meeting the sis before skank takes him to meet the matriarch next weekend on the I.O.W to push this showmance, desperate times desperate measures now got to push this showmance to earn some coin and keep the gravy train running. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Krusties, have any of you ever got home from holiday, dumped the suitcases, told ur other half , “ don’t worry love I’ll sort dinner out” , put a chicken in the oven, rushed down the pub to have a couple of pints with ur mates, and come back with ur other half to find the kitchen full of smoke because it wasn’t a cook in the bag chicken at all, just covered in plastic??? Asking for a friend 🤣🤣😳
Ooooo... Perhaps you could pop round to Frumpy's house. She's doing a roast today. Hate for you to miss out.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Edna dragged into the mix now, expect some pictures of kryten meeting the sis before skank takes him to meet the matriarch next weekend on the I.O.W to push this showmance, desperate times desperate measures now got to push this showmance to earn some coin and keep the gravy train running. 🤣
Like an heir and a spare... maybe Edna is being prepped to be a beige Pricey...? The mind boggles with this clan of deviants..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow! Maybe no one at home then? She wouldn't leave B & J at the MM with staff while she went to SFP's would she?

Reactions: 25
If AFP puts the seal of approval on the showmance it will confirm it's fake as she has hated every single one of the Skanks actual relationships, apart from Dwight as he paid her a considerable amount to "care" for Harvey.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.