Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she can’t even wish Harvey a happy birthday without making it all about herself, as always. Classy...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So now she can’t even wish Harvey happy birthday without making it all about herself, as always. Classy...
He won't even be able to read it - it is utterly pathetic and only about her. I have to go 🥊 something before I scream 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Excellent title @Gnasher
@plinky i hope you’re recovering well. I’ve had multiple (none cosmetic more you know life saving) ops too and I do not understand why anyone would put themselves through the pain by choice?!
Jett looked like he had make up on in yesterday’s new hair snap to me, probably a filter if it’s not my eyes being weird again. ( A simple eyetest yesterday has resulted in me being referred to hospital again. This time to double check a freckle in my eye that’s appeared. I’m sure itll be nothing but since they already said I have skin cancer elsewhere who knows?!)

oh, look at that. I was meant to be posting about other people and I somehow made it all about me...... Skanky Self Centered Syndrome is catching!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just been for my first covid jab so I'm late today!

Looked back over the old header to see a photo of H as a baby with some strange woman I don't recognise. Was that the "Mother" he once had?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One things for sure though, skanky can't kick back cos of it's life-changingly injured feet dontcha know ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
see harvey has been bought another new bed ,,oh no hang on its the same one from january...more rehashing of old news

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

New updates.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
see harvey has been bought another new bed ,,oh no hang on its the same one from january...more rehashing of old news
all it's bullshit is recycled crap - there is nothing new EVER :poop:

New updates.
I'd be fascinated to know how H can "be in talks" about his own TV show about trains.

Don't tell me - mommy dearest is shoving him forwards to use him a bit more then? Plus ça change! 🤬

Ooooh and a Family Outing to the hairdressers too!!! Wowzers, how the Other Half live eh? But even Bunny is embarrassed by it now - it had to come haha

Is she trying to turn Trampy Towers into Cinderella's Palace at Disney or something? Besides which how is our belovéd Bankrupt going to afford all this marble and naff stuff anyway??

Last edited:
Morning all! Wishing Mr Harvey Price a very Happy Birthday 🎂🎉

What I also find sad about her me, me, me birthday bollocks is that 99.9% of the pics are all from paid for articles or staged for paps 😭. Does she have no normal family pics?

Great new title 👍. And my fave Pom pic 🤣🤣

So she's been to Portugal for 10mins for her birthday. Or was it to escape the court date....which was postponed. Wigs on, wigs off, extensions in, extensions out. A very quiet birthday 🤔. Bought some vile pink dog ornaments to add to the piles of shite at the MM. More deplop to come on Fri. More lies on Steph's Sick Bag. Confirmation that all 3 dogs are still alive, phew! Nominated for a bloody NTA award....which we'll never hear the end about 🙄😴🥱. Knees, her feckin' knees, where do we even start???

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Excellent title @Gnasher
@plinky i hope you’re recovering well. I’ve had multiple (none cosmetic more you know life saving) ops too and I do not understand why anyone would put themselves through the pain by choice?!
Jett looked like he had make up on in yesterday’s new hair snap to me, probably a filter if it’s not my eyes being weird again. ( A simple eyetest yesterday has resulted in me being referred to hospital again. This time to double check a freckle in my eye that’s appeared. I’m sure itll be nothing but since they already said I have skin cancer elsewhere who knows?!)

oh, look at that. I was meant to be posting about other people and I somehow made it all about me...... Skanky Self Centered Syndrome is catching!
Hope the eye freckle turns out to me nothing - it is tough having endless operations let alone the endless invasive tests beforehand. We all deserve bravery medals so I've had some made 🥇 🥇 🥇 collect here ❤

• Heart
Morning all! Wishing Mr Harvey Price a very Happy Birthday 🎂🎉

What I also find sad about her me, me, me birthday bollocks is that 99.9% of the pics are all from paid for articles or staged for paps 😭. Does she have no normal family pics?

Great new title 👍. And my fave Pom pic 🤣🤣

So she's been to Portugal for 10mins for her birthday. Or was it to escape the court date....which was postponed. Wigs on, wigs off, extensions in, extensions out. A very quiet birthday 🤔. Bought some vile pink dog ornaments to add to the piles of shite at the MM. More deplop to come on Fri. More lies on Steph's Sick Bag. Confirmation that all 3 dogs are still alive, phew! Nominated for a bloody NTA award....which we'll never hear the end about 🙄😴🥱. Knees, her feckin' knees, where do we even start???
Sick to death of the old slag and everything about it 🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I shall wear it with pride @liar liar ❤
maybe Skanky and Lozza G can be mates now. One is a NTA nominee and the other is a BAFTA winner after all. Seems to me they have loads in common : Charlie, filters, totally delusional, make everyone around them jealous, big cushy houses and being business witches.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Huge hugs & much love to my poorly Krustie's. I had a rough day myself yesterday 😏

@BigBlue2018 I am soooooooooo very, very excited....this morning I have secured myself tickets to Alan's upcoming tour 'Stratagem'.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.