Katie Price #379 KP & JJ using the 'L' word? Yet never spoken. Never heard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mams are good like that. Mine would have done the same. (non alcoholic tho) She passed in September last year and I miss her terribly 😔.
On topic she hated Skanky Pants as much as the rest of us. I use to read this thread to her! @Dollylovesshoes swearies use to make her giggle like a naughty school girl after she feigned shock! 🤣
So sorry for your loss. My mum only bought it for the pretty bottle. She isn't a drinker, just having one glass. All the more for me 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well if Skanks titty reduction doesn’t manage to even them up in size then perhaps they could be called Dr Evil and Mini Me?
What size is she anyway? I’m a 32GG natural and getting worried I have similar proportions to the Skank 😬🤣 Mine aren’t like zeppelins though so I can’t use them as a shelf for me dinner plate 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She will be going ballistic. Hit the ❄❄🍷🍸heavily. God help anyone around her. Hope the kids are not around, they’ll be hearing how Kieran is a c u n t, fucker etc etc. Maybe, get in the car ALONE ( please God) & who knows what. I’m hoping the kids are not in her clutches tonight & it was suggested they were removed for their safety. We know she’s off her nut & dangerous when trapped👎🙈🙉
That's what I feared! A touch of the Ms Trunchbull only worse. I hope they have been removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well if Skanks titty reduction doesn’t manage to even them up in size then perhaps they could be called Dr Evil and mini me?
What size is she anyway? I’m a 32GG natural and getting worried I have similar proportions to the Skank 😬🤣 Mine aren’t like zeppelins though so I can’t use them as a shelf for me dinner plate 😁
Mine are naturally big .. used for catching crumbs from my biscuits. Perfect 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 27
With respect enough now. Like a stuck record. I note on KH thread you’ve got real problems with Michelle. 😡
Michelle is lovely and sticking by the man she loves. Yes she may like the finer things in life not many if us wouldn't but how can you say you don't like someone if you don't know them personally. She's always been lovely to me. Skank on the other hands deserves what she gets. I don't dislike her but totally dislike a lot of what she's done and she n3eds to be punished accordingly for the misery caused to others.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Shouldn’t mess with HMRC

Reading in the Sun a bloke who appeared on some singing show ‘Got Talent’got done for fraud and cheating the public revenue

purely to steal VAT, totalling £272,288.62 between 2011 and 2014.

The fraudster pleaded guilty to cheating the public revenue and was sentenced to 33 months in prison.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
This must have been on Wednesday at a guess
But posting as if it was done yesterday especially if skank was in court
You just reminded me, it's been a long time since I made a big bottom pic 😄😄😄😄❤😘 xxx

Resizer_17135556701201.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Michelle is lovely and sticking by the man she loves. Yes she may like the finer things in life not many if us wouldn't but how can you say you don't like someone if you don't know them personally. She's always been lovely to me. Skank on the other hands deserves what she gets. I don't dislike her but totally dislike a lot of what she's done and she n3eds to be punished accordingly for the misery caused to others.
I didn't think she was lovely when she chucked a pie and swore at the kiddies. And when she used Bunny the very next day after the vid to pointscore.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What about Ant n Dec? They’re both balding, smaller than Phil n Grant, and one has an odd shaped head. They could represent her upcoming new knorks very well.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Didn't get the Kylie wine but what I did get is going down well. I hope J & B are somewhere safe tonight. In an ideal world KFP would see the light and accept help because she desperately needs it. I see her spiralling quickly now. Even with this idea of reducing her boob size (even if she can find someone to do it which I doubt - most likely a 'fold-up table' surgeon who needs a quick avenue of money) - it won't solve anything. She clearly has body dysmorphia and a whole host of mental health problems. She is not capable of looking after anyone or anything else - not even herself.
If this JJ is for real (which I doubt), I would question his motives in finding someone so emotionally and psychologically damaged attractive!

I question why I am so triggered by her - the answer is that for a lot of us that suffered some form of abuse in our childhood, we would give anything to save another child from going through it. That is what brings us together here. KFP is an abuser and needs to be removed as primary carer. It doesn't matter whether you like KH and MP or not - they have been deemed good parents or else A and V would not be in their care. They may not be perfect - none of us are - but they are by far the best option for J & B and it is J & B who are the focus of everyone's concern.
---
I think she knew before she started on her ‘feature wall’.
I wonder if she was warned?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.