Katie Price #379 KP & JJ using the 'L' word? Yet never spoken. Never heard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still catching up, been travelling up to the motherland, but on point my wee mammy had bought a bottle of Kylie fizzy for me
Mams are good like that. Mine would have done the same. (non alcoholic tho) She passed in September last year and I miss her terribly 😔.
On topic she hated Skanky Pants as much as the rest of us. I use to read this thread to her! @Dollylovesshoes swearies use to make her giggle like a naughty school girl after she feigned shock! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
duck’s sake man. These threads 🤣 I’ve genuinely just gone straight to Google and searched “bald duos”. These threads are absolute chaos.
Ah..................but Phil and Grant aren't wholly bald, don't you remember how her armpit hair has been stretched forward and gives each of them a handsome sideburn?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Mams are good like that. Mine would have done the same. (non alcoholic tho) She passed in September last year and I miss her terribly 😔.
On topic she hated Skanky Pants as much as the rest of us. I use to read this thread to her! @Dollylovesshoes swearies use to make her giggle like a naughty school girl after she feigned shock! 🤣
Awwww bless your dear mum.❤🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who cares though? I’m not going over this again. Maybe Michelle has a sugar daddy? Who knows

I’m satisfied my donations went towards a small portion, I suspect of the total cost that he’s had to pay out so far!

Last time I’m engaging with you on this subject.
[/QUOT
Oh do give over! The people who donated - did it in good faith. I gave a chunk and I certainly don’t want to question the expenditure! Seriously you’re insane! 🤦🏻‍♀️barristers cost in the region of £1500 an hour. You didn’t even donate so why are you so bothered??
Thanks mate, I learn all the time on here, got a lot of clever Krusties, But one thing I think we can all agree with, is it’s had a lot of money ,she earns ,
Hasn’t paid tax, or creditors, and like I said even if it was half of what was estimated even a quarter, still an incredible amount of money, she was doing MM show , C4 tit, in the years of her tax “returns “
Celebrity master chef, Backgrid earnings, jyy, etc etc that thing never does anything unless it gets paid, everything it does has a dollar bill attached,
So where’s the bleeping money??
Here’s a thought.
Maybe whoever supplies her ❄ is ripping her off, charging her huge amounts by way of extortion ( I’ll sell it to you, but pay me enough not to go to the press to make it worth my while etc.).
I’ve no idea how much the stuff costs, but I bet she isn’t being supplied at the going rate.
I bet she’s squandering ££££££££’s on constantly.

Reactions: 19
Infrequent poster but really hoping today is a good day for KH. Just a question though, are you sure his thank you post is regarding the GFM for court costs? It reads to me like a GFM for the charity football he does? Hoping I'm missing something!
I also thought that as the thank you is sandwiched between two sentences pertaining to football.

Reactions: 11
Here’s a thought.
Maybe whoever supplies her ❄ is ripping her off, charging her huge amounts by way of extortion ( I’ll sell it to you, but pay me enough not to go to the press to make it worth my while etc.).
I’ve no idea how much the stuff costs, but I bet she isn’t being supplied at the going rate.
I bet she’s squandering ££££££££’s on constantly.
She could be spending £300 - £500 a week if she's a proper addict. It can cost around £40-£50 a gram according to the tinternet.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Of course! The penny has just dropped 🙄!!!

I see Fruitella is riding a new pony 🤔

Is Skanky now identifying as non binary?! 😆
I suspect they are saying “they” about Kipper’s masterclass is to get round the fact that she doe duck all rather than sit there. So “they” is the make up artist without admitting in writing that Kipper just sits in her deflating arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love grilled/fried spam.. chips and egg... lol... I'm starving now.. cheers Stan lol x
Awww when I was a kid,mum and me go down Roman Road market now and then,go in a cafe and mum would get spam fritters,chips and peas,I bloody loved It,was a nice little treat.Never forget it..😊So silly really cos mum was a lovely old fashioned cook but never done fritters.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.