Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of people maybe come to the KP thread with little knowledge about her life , but do see the constant news articles about her crazy life , so they will appear naive and have poor knowledge of the Andre years perhaps, but that doesn’t mean they can’t give their opinion of her or pass on info they may have heard about her or the wider characters in this soap opera
I also think if we are talking about hostility towards KH that is not liked here, what about JJ! Yes he’s got with KP for whatever reason , but really does anyone have any reason to crucify his looks ! He isn’t my cup of tea looks wise , but her clearly does get interest from females judging by his time on MaFS , and he hasn’t done anything nasty yet unlike CW - how come it’s ok to collectively slate him here when nobody knows anything about him , but can’t talk about slating KH even though there is credible evidence out there he is not whiter than white and has a tendency to cheat on women also !
And it’s just Begun with Megan CW’s girlfriend
Why call her a Trump? she’s 25/ 26 years old and has done nothing to deserve that name
But that’s the Tone that “some” people have set
Yes CW is guilty of not behaving very well, possibly DV and goading H, But certain people are guided and influenced by others around them
I understand Vitriol for CW but his new Girl is guilty of nothing apart from being extremely gorgeous and a massive Level Up for Carl
But Hey That’s the Tone of this thread recently 👿

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think afp genuinely wants KP to find an older man that will control her, so she's not afp problem anymore. She's probably thinking the same as everyone else with the latest muppet....here we go again
Once Ironlung finally pops her clogs, Skank is going to be running around like a headless chicken, Skank will definitely implode when the only person ever to have some control over her has gone. You ain’t seen nothing yet, its going to be prime time viewing.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 2879477why is her alien belly button over the other side of her stomach now, fuxk sakes her body is just bits stiched together now, like Sally's off nightmare before Christmas🤣🤣
And the revolting slurping gulping sounds she was making when she was drinking that shite on camera, fuking munter
The Hat 🧢 Borrowed from errrm Err Oum Edna??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It looks like Both Bankruptcies are being looked into by the New Trustee from Parker Getty,
so don’t think it’s running rings around anyone,
Just think he’s got to get up to speed, What I am worried about is that the HMRC will take any money they can get f egg on the evil cow and the original creditors will get sod all
---
It looks like Both Bankruptcies are being looked into by the New Trustee from Parker Getty,
so don’t think it’s running rings around anyone,
Just think he’s got to get up to speed, What I am worried about is that the HMRC will take any money they can get f egg on the evil cow and the original creditors will get sod all
Should be from the evi demented cow

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m still thinking it’s a woman K had an affair with, but as you say I noticed all those contradictions in their messaging, so I do get where you’re going.

Have you also seen another fake account on a grid post mentioning the priory and NevCan. I had no idea what that meant, but I worked out that is a reference to a former Twitter account of Claire Powell’s ex husband, Neville, who I think had issues with PA involving court. WTF is that about 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🥴 I so feel we should be able to work out who it is, feel it’s staring us in the face, they’ve dropped so many clues, and have made stupid mistakes, but I just can’t make that final connection 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
'the priory and NevCan'

These bits are Intriguing. I don't think we have all the pieces of the puzzle, that's for sure!

Reactions: 21
Hmmm yes Smillie I see. KP is a woman scorned though. If some are saying Alcia is a fake identity ....but a real woman that Kieran pissed off, it could still be KP masquerading as a woman Kieran has pissed off.......if you see what I mean!

The Alicia account contradicted themselves. The footage 'was sent to me', then 'my brother in law'. They also had that little meltdown about The Priory and Dan. Why if it was a woman Kieran had an affair with? Alicia tagged loads of women on the video post, it was like she
wanted to attract women who might have dirt.

Remember how KP tracked down a woman to encourage her to contact police about Kieran?

'
A spokesperson from Sussex Police said: “We are investigating a report that in 2016 a woman was raped by an adult male known to her at a location in West Sussex. “No arrest has been made. The woman is receiving support from specially trained officers.”
The claim is said to have been made to police by Katie, who was married to Kieran from 2013 to 2018''

She also took it upon herself to get involved in Alex Reid / Chantelle Houghton's custody case. She then said in November 2022 ' I have since spoken to women Kieran has duped'

- Why 'interview' women about an ex-partner's supposed affairs? It seems like KP fishes for info she can use against people, on more than one occasion trying to befriend women and encourage them to make allegations.
The Priory Awaits was part of the K Maddox stuff years ago I think

Reactions: 17
I’m still thinking it’s a woman K had an affair with, but as you say I noticed all those contradictions in their messaging, so I do get where you’re going.

Have you also seen another fake account on a grid post mentioning the priory and NevCan. I had no idea what that meant, but I worked out that is a reference to a former Twitter account of Claire Powell’s ex husband, Neville, who I think had issues with PA involving court. WTF is that about 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🥴 I so feel we should be able to work out who it is, feel it’s staring us in the face, they’ve dropped so many clues, and have made stupid mistakes, but I just can’t make that final connection 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Again this is all to do with K Maddox stuff, years ago on twitter. Some fighting about Nev, Claire, KP and PA wish I could remember it all.

Reactions: 21
Why call her a Trump? she’s 25/ 26 years old and has done nothing to deserve that name
Yes CW is guilty of not behaving very well, possibly DV and goading H, But certain people are guided and influenced by others around them
I understand Vitriol for CW but his new Girl is guilty of nothing apart from being extremely gorgeous and a massive Level Up for Carl
I have to be honest, I took that particular comment in a completely different way, and it does show how two people can read the same words differently, which adds to all our confusion on here. 🤪

I think, she was called a “Trump” because that’s what jealous KP called the last girl he hooked up with and will probably be calling this one the same thing because she will be fuming! I don’t believe calling her a Trump was meant as a slight on CWs new lady friend at all, and everyone myself included seemed happy he had found someone 😊 . All the exs get an upgrade when they are not with KP. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The 'trump' refers to the last time CW was pictured with a girl and Skank posted up a rant on IG calling her a 'trump' and saying she was boring in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
No offence, but he is an ugly fucker, got to be the worse Kipper has ever had, times must be hard if thats the best she can do.
But …. But …
But surely he’s the BEST she’s ever had . And the biggest .
Those bloody flowers are getting some mileage aren’t they ?
Times must be ‘ard .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone post a bleeping list of what can and can't be bleeping talked about, an extra list of what words that can and can't be bleeping used to describe someone. It's like walking on bleeping eggshells at the moment trying not to upset anyone. 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
of course this alicia person is skank or her cronies, its too obvious
I am hoping that its the final push before something happens as it reaks of despo & just to add my support I dont think for one minute that the GFM is a scam

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Can someone post a bleeping list of what can and can't be bleeping talked about, an extra list of what words that can and can't be bleeping used to describe someone. It's like walking on bleeping eggshells at the moment trying not to upset anyone. 🤬
Agreed, I have questions I daren't ask. I missed a lot of what was posted online in the last week, I don't have the time or the energy to wade through everything. The wiki filled in the gaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is this the old pink range rover in the background now?
Her house is turning into a Range Rover retirement home.
Yep! And the pink Jeep and the pink (now purple beetle)

I am not sure how she still has these cars- perhaps not in her name but they are obviously hers as otherwise why would they be there?? Unless she says that the owner parks them there as she has the space

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seen the other Fred, Helena 🤔 Those 2 accounts have been in cahoots with their coordinated attack, if that’s true, which I think it probably is, it is a woman scorned behind the A account 🤔
That private message the Fan account shared, they covered a piece at the end of the message that looked like KH referring to their Name ??? Did anyone else notice that??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Again this is all to do with K Maddox stuff, years ago on twitter. Some fighting about Nev, Claire, KP and PA wish I could remember it all.
Oh Biffa, I’ve no idea about this Maddox stuff, I thought I didn’t screenshot the post, as it’s gone now, but oh my, I just found it on my IPad 😁 this is it, forgot about the Danny boy bit….her brother 🤔 I still don’t know what this is alluding to 🤷🏽‍♀️

60CBD927-A98E-4E3B-A870-D5621AA8007F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.