Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually much nicer than you'd think, baby potatoes mashed and a bit of grated cheese and a teaspoon of mustard, the skin's very fine so not lumpy like one might expect - and The Skank's Still Rank😁
Also, they, make, better, fish, cakes, or, bubble, and, squeak.😉 😘

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Or even as many pages as there are The Ones - ie Legohead is The One #3698
---
Look at this in an an article written by Jane Atkinson in the Sun today
"PRICEY IS NOT RIGHT
THERE was a time when I respected Katie Price. I thought she was a shrewd businesswoman – the riding gear, the books, the TV shows.

Katie Price is just a selfish joke as she plans to buy a £2.5million mansion despite having gone bankrupt twice
Katie Price is just a selfish joke as she plans to buy a £2.5million mansion despite having gone bankrupt twice
But now I think she is a selfish joke. She is a DOUBLE bankrupt who hasn’t even bothered to cooperate in paying back the £3.2million she owes in tax and mortgage payments.
So she’s flogging her “Mucky Mansion” down south.
Not as you would hope so she can pay back her debts, but because she’s eyeing up a £2.5million mansion in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
I bet anybody she owes a penny to is thrilled. What a role model.
I wonder how much in debt she will really need to be before she starts to do the right thing.

Our houses might end up smelling funny if we all followed the latest advice to give us a health kick

Our houses might end up smelling funny if we all followed the latest advice to give us a health kick."

Someone sticking it to her at last!! Gotta luv that the writer stuck this photo right underneath in a supposed item about how eating kippers is good for you! Or maybe not eh?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What Bank would give her a Mortgage? I don't think you can buy a house as a bankrupt until 7 or 10 Years later!?

Reactions: 17
Not only how bad they look, her nose in 2nd pic looks quite flat 😏
I was looking at the nose too!

Any update on the tattoos? We haven't seen the cover up of CW. Perhaps she was having the hairy back angel wings finished?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not only how bad they look, her nose in 2nd pic looks quite flat 😏
Her nose is so bad, it’s actually lost it’s shape and form now. She’ll wake up one morning and her nose will be laying on her pillow! She is a total mess 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I started watching this house tour video she did ( think I've seen it before). She goes through her DVD collection at 7 minutes in. She says she has a lot of thrillers, there's loads of Horror, Blair Witch project, Candy Man, revenge/vigilante thrillers.
She said 'she doesn't like comedies, nothing makes her laugh'.
Is that a psychopath thing? She has a lack of emotions so can't understand or empathise with people to find things funny? ( unless it's insults and put downs) All she likes is gore and pain it seems!

Understanding humor is a high-level cognitive function. Enough said.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What did they call her then? I can't see the whole article.
Still no name for the little bundle of joy at the moment Mrs P,,, apparently the little bundle of joy doesn't look like anyone they've tried to name her after. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good to see Legohead helping Katie by getting his tools out. He can't make the place any worse then it is lol 😄😘 x....

Resizer_17131332853381.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I noticed that too and that nostril on that side, seems to get quite a bit smaller when she moves her face. That was the same side with the horrible looking carbunkle which took ages to heal. I would guess that side is her preferred snorting side, the other nostril she'll hold shut whilst hoovering!
Is skank left or right handed,, the weaker hand would be the nostril closer while the stronger hand keeps the rolled up £10 in a steady straight line whilst hoovering. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not fully caught up on this and the last Fred, but I need to know if thread #377 has the same as sort of comments as #376? If so, I’m skipping out on that thread - I almost bashed my head against a wall repeatedly after those tit show threads.

I’m going to comment on the video in a superficial way. We have been given one example of MP being a bad parent in one incident. Was it MP’s finest moment? No. But as far as we know it was one instance.

For what I am going to say, I’m going to assume Michelle Pentecost is human as all signs point to that conclusion. At the time the circumstances were she was a second time mum to a newborn baby, her baby being born shy of 3 months prior, had a further much older child (Valentino, she was also parenting her two step children and was also co-parenting with her partner, her ex partner and her partner’s ex partner.

The backdrop to this is a very abusive ex who is constantly harassing and being hateful whether in person, by text or letter to both KH and MP.

skanky didn’t handle MP’s pregnancy or birth well. Is that why she was on the vodka so early on the day slapgate happened? Slapgate and Apollo’s birth happened on the same day, remember? Imagine how much stress she must have experienced in a quick few hours shortly after giving birth. Her step kids weren’t safe and she was in one of the most physically vulnerable positions a woman can be.

Under 3 months later, MP was juggling a newborn, her older son and 2 step children. One night it seems she lost her cool with B and J flinga pie in the kids bedroom saying “there’s your bloody pie”.

And that’s it? We have been shown one instance of a mother who got annoyed by her stepchildren and didn’t act her finest.

If the people saying this is abuse could provide other examples of abuse perpetrated by MP against B and J I would gratefully appreciate it. Otherwise it’s s a one off event, without any added context. Yep someone pass me my pitchfork 🙄🙄🙄

however on the skank side I can name plenty of instances of child abuse from this year alone. If I were to go back as far as November 2022, I would have a ten part book series minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.