Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha sooo funny little Pom thank you for those pics of you... you're gorgeous..
and the twisted sister pics are hysterical....sending you loads of love .. hope you feel better soon xxx

Reactions: 15
Cracking review, you’ve got the job from now on, you’re welcome

Reactions: 79
About twenty years ago, every Friday, there was a newsletter, very similar in vein to secret celeb, detailing all the dirty goings on at legal firms and chambers in London. It really was eye opening.

Reactions: 21
Ahhhh little dig at princess there, no longer favorite child, she's lining bunny up as the new fave mini me BFF

Reactions: 41
Thanks for doing that.

This bit stood out to me. Another example of her not realising how transparent her narcissism is. Yes Princess isn't your mini-me any more as she's too old to be forced into it now

'Bunny trying out a pony (implied she’s looking to buy her one) She’s obsessed with riding. KP always said Princess was her mini-me but Bunny is overtaking her and is the only one out of the 5 kids who loves horses like her.''

Reactions: 28
Marry me Stan, you're hilarious, an animal lover and cook good big meals. What a man!

Reactions: 25
I'm wondering if Pie-gate escalated and was actually meant to be the equivalent of someone slamming something down on a table in a strop. Couldn't see what sort of pudding it was but it wasn't in a bowl, (???or was it? That could have injured someone if so). Was it in a paper bag???? And she flung it round the door, not intending for it to smash onto the bed and make a mess or be aimed AT Bunny?
Disclaimer: not trying to make excuses but to rationalise what we saw.

Reactions: 22
Christ knows what she’s got on Woods then
It was always my theory that she encourages them to be quite open and probably indulges them in whatever fetish they like ( at least at the beginning). Then later she will use it against them or shame them with it. I think that's been pretty much proven by what Alex said.
I guessed Carl had some sort of 'doll' fetish.

I love that you’ve posted this Facey….there are people that have contributed to this thread for a VERY long time that speak sense even if they have to take a break from the repetitive bullshit every now and then. There are also people that have gone out of their way to try and help the Trustees by giving them as much info in their efforts to get justice for everyone that KP owes. I also absolutely trust the ‘Sam’ who set up the GFM for KH. I personally have not donated to it but I have very personal reasons for not doing so (nothing to do with KH/MP or anyone else). What does my head in (not policing just stating my POV) are people that are people that have gone into complete and utter ‘rinse and repeat’ mode spouting the same over and over again. Some of this is justified by saying “I don’t even know if this is true (so why bring it up then?!?)” and other ‘rinse and repeat’ shit has been called out with genuine facts and figures BUT STILL GOES ON!!!!

Reactions: 51
Also not wanting to get into the whole blame vs. explain again but everyone involved seemed to be in nightwear. So maybe the kids came back from KPs and then one of them went into the kitchen when they were supposed to be in bed, maybe that's why it wasn't in a bowl? Bedtime would be a strange time to be eating.... or flinging puddin' when everyone is supposed to be going to bed.

Reactions: 9
Kipperatti, Thickeratti, Skankeratti, Braindead Bints.

Katie price #378

Kipper thinks she’s Wellard, hope the judge gives her a red card

She didn’t have children with Alex either and look what happened to him.

Reactions: 25
My other half who incidentally is also from Hampshire but closer to Skank, says that us girls from round here are posh birds.
I'm looking forward to @SmillieKylie digging up as much dirt as she can

No worries, I've always trusted DC as have a lot of others since the day dot as we've all been here to see everything that's gone on for a long time so felt the need to say so, I speak as I find. Once this is all sorted, I'm sure everything will come out, as it should. Nobody needs to say if they've donated/not donated, it's personal choice, I said that yonks ago here and elsewhere and those yapping on publicly about folks insisting on refunds is just the same, personal choice if they do or don't. And I'm suspecting the majority will not.
I know there's been no wrongdoing anywhere, we shall see once it's all sorted xx

Reactions: 39
Allegedly, it was pie. J picked it up and threw it against the door. Perhaps there were two pies?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.