Katie Price #371 Men caused all the pain, tormented in the brain, telling big fat lies again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People would soon stop claiming they have ADHD the minute PIP doesn't recognise it as an illness
Stop with knocking ADHD. It’s not an illness. It’s a different set of challenges in life. Just like autism, dyslexia, phobias and physical challenges like MS etc. We all cope with what we are dealt with, not blame it. Don’t knock the condition PLEASE, knock the way it’s used by the person who perceives they have it. All of us, despite our challenges are obliged to live by rules. It’s her, NOT ADHD whether she has it or not 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 43
For sure i think we must be different age groups. I was more into another level…my sister knew who he was and i knew of the song, there’s a decade between us. Anyway doesn’t matter, he definitely had a resurgence after that show and did well for himself. That show made them both more popular in the mainstream as a couple. What happened after that well 🤷🏼‍♀️ she went off the rails and he got with a 23 year old when he was 39 🤢
So you've commented on his wife's age and not said anything about katie dating younger men? Or taking Gareth Gates virginity when he was 17? Wow 🐒
---
Katie's one and only claim to fame at the time of IACGMOOH was for getting her tits out and for behaving badly in public. Peter had been a pop star.
Both of them were probably on a par with each other re: fame and, as with most people who go on the show, both of them wanted their profiles boosting.
Claire (& Neville) Powell at CAN associates subsequently sold them as a package, re-inventing Katie in particular as a home-loving country girl. Katie couldn't sustain the image towards the end of the marriage and her real self came out. Her reputation has since nose-dived and her life and finances are in the toilet. Peter forged ahead and continued to make a success of his life, ably assisted now by the lovely Emily. Junior and Princess are indeed lucky that they have the stable home life with them that they do.
Very well said Ecosse 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You're welcome Love Pom 😀👍💖❤❤❤🥰💕🤗💕💗😘 xxxx.

Looool 😄😄😄❤❤💖🤗🥰😘 xxxx

Awww thank you, yes a nice Saturday relaxing and I hope you are too ❤❤❤🥰💖🥰🤗😘 xxxx.
I agree these threads 🧵move very fast, I'm on around page 7 of this 🧵, determined to catch up this weekend lol.
Love to you too from Pom ❤❤❤🐶🐾😘 xxxx

View attachment 2846600
I'm hanging in there 😘😘
Spent the day listening to music and catching up . I had 60 pages to read 🤣🤣when I got my arse up just before midday

I think my husband enjoys the peace and quiet 😂 gives him time to catch up on all his techy stuff without me planning our lives for the next 5 years because I've drank too much coffee

I'll show him your latest creation when he comes through. Enjoy catching up on all things Skank related, it has certainly been an interesting day on here

💜😘💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There's some corker comments on James English Twitter feed about skanky, here is a few of my faves:-

Dropped more boxers than Tyson

She's had more men than The Grand Old Duke of York

Been clapped more times than the NHS in lockdown

She’s had more red ends than bob marleys ash tray

Been under more sheets than the KKK

He can't class it as losing his virginity if he didn't touch the sides

Handled more pipe than Super Mario

smashed more times than Gary Glitters living room window

She’s seen more helmet than Murray Walker

Been slammed more times than a taxi door

Slid down more shafts than a coal miner

Taken more loads than a HGV

I'll stop there or I could go on all night!
@mrspig99 I can see a book deal from your observation if you fancy profiting from it ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.