Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she doesn't like her, she's young and beautiful, and popular, all the things skanky isn't! And for goodness sake SUN journos it's only a 'feud' when BOTH sides engage, otherwise it's just someone being a witch! If other people made similar comments about skanky they would doubtless be called 'trolls' .
Hang on ... didnt Kipper claim she was mistaken for 'Ekin-Su' in Thailand with Slimi last year? .... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Katie Price claims she’s mistaken for Love Island winner on holiday - joking she could be a ‘lookalike’ | The Sun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think SFP is becoming as deluded as her sister, thinks she is really funny (cackles away at her own comments) as well as trying and failing miserably to sing. She is so excited about the live podcast tour, planning her outfits etc :rolleyes: apparently her and skanky are going to share a hotel room but then Skanky said JJ would be there!!!!
Not if he can help it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everything about this podcast video clip below screams Skank knows the relationship has gained no traction, no one believes it is a thing, she knows it’s failed, she is totally uninterested in even talking about it, there is no relationship, no love, just one big scam. Edna knows it as well, she looks as if she’s thinking “Why the f*ck are we stringing this out, it ain’t working Sis” 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I do believe Kryten is also thinking he’s made a very big mistake going along with it just to raise his profile and maybe get some coin, ooooh it’s going to be so funny seeing them both struggle on with it. I think it’s too soon for them to end it, they will both look so foolish. Tell you what, woo hoo, I bloody love it (trademark that 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) she‘s really f*cked up here, it’s hilarious seeing her jump through hoops pretending it’s a real thing 😂

View attachment 2814669
I am no body language expert, but, there is a very basic tell here that even I can see - her repeatedly shaking her head 'no' when making statements about the relationship ... none of what she is saying is true

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No completely true.....his face lit up and he smiled fully into Ella's eyes when they started out, a smile Skank will never have got from him because he's simply not attracted to her. They make a very inharmonious couple, she's masculine and aged, he's like a sheepish schoolboy.
Should have seen his face when his bride walked down on MAFs, he didnt look happy
---
Looks abit legoey.
---

Awwww thanks Stapes That’s Emily Fox and Prof David Wilson.isnt it?
Yes, it is Dolly

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, she's ramped up her swearing too.
---
Also when she was dissing Ekin-Su on her pod she said she was 'sucking up to' Louis and Sharon... maybe, just maybe, Ekin-Su she was just taking an interest in other people and finding out about them. Not like KP who would just be reeling off about ME ME ME.
Conversation works both ways.
I am hazarding a guess that Sharon and Louis dont like Kipper and that is what this Ekin-Su stuff is all about ... she probably tried to get them to sort a recording contract for her in the past

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everything about this podcast video clip below screams Skank knows the relationship has gained no traction, no one believes it is a thing, she knows it’s failed, she is totally uninterested in even talking about it, there is no relationship, no love, just one big scam. Edna knows it as well, she looks as if she’s thinking “Why the f*ck are we stringing this out, it ain’t working Sis” 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I do believe Kryten is also thinking he’s made a very big mistake going along with it just to raise his profile and maybe get some coin, ooooh it’s going to be so funny seeing them both struggle on with it. I think it’s too soon for them to end it, they will both look so foolish. Tell you what, woo hoo, I bloody love it (trademark that 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) she‘s really f*cked up here, it’s hilarious seeing her jump through hoops pretending it’s a real thing 😂

View attachment 2814669
Fwee mumfs... 🤔💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wrong time of year to clip a gee anyway....! September through to November usually unless you're competing.... oh, wait....
in the case of a native, end of October/early November first clip ... last clip no later than end of Jan so as not to ruin spring coat (definitely with Connemara Ponies like my boys anyway) ... March is a VERY unusual time to clip any horse breed ... like I said earlier, he went round chasing money owed NOT to clip today

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am no body language expert, but, there is a very basic tell here that even I can see - her repeatedly shaking her head 'no' when making statements about the relationship ... none of what she is saying is true
Nailed it Tracey 🥳😁

IMG_8120.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't quite remember exactly where it was but the other day there was an article where she said something like the following:
"A few of the runners and producers of my old reality shows are now big wigs at BBC, ITV and C4 and loved working with me so much that they're going to try and get me more shows on the big channels"

Really Katie? Really????
🤥🤥:rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

---
She came out with that load of bollocks when she was being interviewed on that Not My Bagg podcast thingie.....
she is no-nes BAGG anymore ... just an unemployed desperate OLD BAGG now
---
Here you go Edna why don't you promote these they're in Lidl, you can stick them on your bespoke fireplace and put your homegrown flowers on top
View attachment 2814837
surely thats Kippers trophy jar ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
JJ’s friend they he never seems to be without posted on his stories from an airport and had a Spanish flag emoji. Wonder if all 3 of them have escaped to Spain. She flew out this time last year somewhere cheap with sb and his pals didn’t she?

Reactions: 22
He's obviously been properly told off for never looking at her so now he fixes here with a death stare and when he finds his eyes have naturally averted from her horrible face you can see him dragging them up again, but no smile or warmth. She's struck gold here though, he's such a clingy baby fame bleep she'll be able to push him around even more than any of the others.
its a risk looking directly at her ....

1710435758711.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it this one? The prowfessionalism of the 30 year mowdel who concentrates as much on the background as she does on wearing her beautiful outfits.... moss growing up the walls, cracked and uneven pavements, scaffolding and the trademark bins that we now associate with Skanky.....

View attachment 2814422
Even the tree has an abnormal warty growth!
---

Good old M & S. She can stock up on these & save having her bum injected every month !
But but butt; SHE DOESN'T WEAR KNICKERS! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.