Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Between "Hano" and the state of her and dick or finger gate I can't keep up this weekend!

She is a fucking mess, and in her teeny tiny brain she will think they all loved her last night. She is so thick.
And to think that stage has hosted some of the great entertainers , Sinatra, garland, Minnelli etc

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Westbrooke crackhead should be reported,she’s obviously getting payment from Dwp etc,living in a hostel for homeless,fucking lies that comes out of her gob,she uses her married nane of Jenkins for her OG (only gums) it’s in $ and American account.👀she’s getting fucking benefits.

• Wow
  • Angry

oogling

VIP Member
Latest on his insta, hanging around public toilets!
What is with this new public toilet craze with pictures? I’ve seen loads of young women all tarted up, pouting and preening in the mirror with their phones…you’re in the bogs love, quite possibly the least sexy place on the planet. It’s bizarre! So obsessed with themselves not paying any attention to their surroundings. Like KP’s shots at home,with filth, shit and piss all over the floor…absolutely oblivious to what they’re actually revealing! Insecure dirty twat pigs!

• Haha

Mrsoh

VIP Member
So basically, she is screwed either way, if she quits BG and OF and goes elsewhere, she's screwed, if she stays with them, she's screwed, they've pretty much guaranteed her downfall because she will try and stop using them, but will carry on as she has been, no wonder Rymi has stayed in Thailand

• Haha
  • Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
The state of her boob 😳
The state of her altogether! Definite state of delusion there if she actually think she still look as good as she did 20 years ago. We all age, but the rest of us make the best of what we have as we age and take pride in ourselves.

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Daily Fail just posted AFP rushed to hospital but Skank says Medway in Kent don't know why when Sussex County nearer to MM also who's looking after the little ones
She was staying with SFP at the time.
Disgraced sacked, social worker Lynne, their nanny, will be looking after them.

• Sad

Twinkletoes95

For some women, the onset of the menopause leads to an increase in breast size. Price‘s left boob seems even bigger than before, so perhaps that is what‘s happening? They look so hard and high up - nearly up to her neck! She’s got no one to blame but herself for the freak show she’s become. And no, Katie, I’m not remotely jealous of any aspect of your life!
Well I guess that happens to normal women with normal breast tissue but I doubt she's got much actual breast tissue left, I think poor Phil and Grant are basically skin stretched over two balloons.

• Haha

Squeaky

Chloe on Battles on TikTok, ringing people, said I know I’ll ring Katie, have about 10 numbers for her.

• Haha
  • Wow

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Well, Carl has been a disappointment hasn't he? He's not going to spill anything about the cunt whore, he's got too much to lose I reckon.

• Sad
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Skanky has just proved what a vile cunt she is waiting to see what happens at the BH today
Just had a quick look for info on Judge Catherine Burton, who appears to be in Court 4 today for KFP case.
Seems Judge Burton has been involved in Boy George & John Barnes pending bankruptcy cases. Both of these cases, she agreed more time for them to find the money to clear debts including taxes & avoid bankruptcy. Both BG & JB said they could come up wit the funds. Hope KFP doesn't try this tactic. She's had 5 years since 2019. PLUS, failed to deliver the agreement to repay monthly with IVA arrangement. IF she could come up with unpaid tax & VAT money 1. Why can't she clear the existing bankruptcy debt & 2. Where is she getting the money from to pay off the debts? I'm sure (hope🙏) these professional people, don't get taken in by her crafty, scheming arrogance. But from Schmooze's comment's this hearing today, does seem to be about trying for a solution/arrangement, rather than any definite charges being imposed. Well, that's how I see this tangled, complicated mess, anyway.

Tanley

VIP Member
What the actual hell does she look like? I’ve never seen anyone so lopsided. She has clearly decided that as she can’t repair her huge wonky tits, she is just going to show them off instead. She looks completely deformed. And I never realised she had such chunky thighs! I don’t believe that any bloke looks at her and finds her attractive. She is absolutely gross.
Added to that, I love the London Palladium and I’m sick that the vile Skanky can now say she performed there.

The dog's doodah

Skanky being on the masked singer is never going to happen, but it would be so obvious it's her when the character shes dressed as just stands there rubbing it's crutch and feeling itself up!

• Haha

emmaw28

VIP Member
There you go 😁

To report suspected insurance fraud or a dishonest claimContact the Insurance Fraud Bureau on their Cheatline: 0800 422 0421. Calls to this number are free and you can remain anonymous.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
KP will be on a high in love with her toy boy, getting live theatre singing her heart out, people fawning over her , she the pricey is back
Ignoring all BH etc I am minted but the money is mine not for my creditors
I think it's quite good really because all it means is she's heading to bigger trouble. She ignored the chance to have a payment plan years ago, the judge this week made a point of saying on record she hasn't provided any financial info. She can do this shitty 'work' and jet off on holiday every single week and live in fantasy land but it won't stop any of the court cases happening.

It's also interesting that she hasn't used her ADHD and PTSD to try and excuse herself from paying her IVA or Tax. As far as I know you can get HMRC to give you more time if you have some mental health conditions or illnesses. She's either tried to use it and it's been rejected or she hasn't even tried. Funny that with her having such 'severe' ADHD! Either way it shows none of this stuff is genuine and none of it's going to save her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34