Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #36 🍾πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ‘―‍♀️ and as promised Pink Squirrel gets the honour of the thread title
since she's been pipped at the post for a couple of threads.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-price-35-get-ready-jordan-here-comes-the-warden.19244/

And here is one of Pom Bear's creations from the last thread.

Oh and here is the article from the Daily Mail about that PR Aide I posted about last night,

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Many thanks. I thought we Krustie's were important enough to get a title mention πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Here goes....theme park without the kids, hair extensions again, Crawl's Gucci babygro, Henlle Hall with some of the kids, 5 of them in a lodge clearly advertised for 4. Blade caged up in Harvey's garden, more trips to nail bars, Harv went to the dentist, more lying 'documentaries' on Steph's Sick Bag, sperm or no sperm, steroid use, IVF, can't wear heels (pictured wearing heels), Crawl sold a car πŸš—, we'd like to see her in this car πŸš“, not so lucky 7 exploiting Harvey without Katie's knowledge πŸ€₯πŸ€₯, court delayed, Junior had Covid but is now better, bath bombs, eyelashes, leggings all 'wipe up' deals, eating plop kitchen to be 'elfy innit, and to conclude NOTHING IS KATIE'S FAULT, phew, I'm knackered now 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Many thanks. I thought we Krustie's were important enough to get a title mention πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Here goes....theme park without the kids, hair extensions again, Crawl's Gucci babygro, Henlle Hall with some of the kids, 5 of them in a lodge clearly advertised for 4. Blade caged up in Harvey's garden, more trips to nail bars, Harv went to the dentist, more lying 'documentaries' on Steph's Sick Bag, sperm or no sperm, steroid use, IVF, can't wear heels (pictured wearing heels), Crawl sold a car πŸš—, we'd like to see her in this car πŸš“, not so lucky 7 exploiting Harvey without Katie's knowledge πŸ€₯πŸ€₯, court delayed, Junior had Covid but is now better, bath bombs, eyelashes, leggings all 'wipe up' deals, eating plop kitchen to be 'elfy innit, and to conclude NOTHING IS KATIE'S FAULT, phew, I'm knackered now 😰
Lol that reminded me of Billy Joel 'We Didn't Start the Fire'. BREATHE!

• Haha
I'm a bit lost with all this Lucky 7 bollox on the last couple of thread pages....the media are not making it clear. Is she trying to say she never knew that James bloke was promoting Harvey at all? Or is she trying to say she knew about some deals but not others? Was he trying to 'sell' Harvey in some deals behind her back & pocket the cash? BUT how would this be even possible?? EVERYTHING Harvey does is run past her 🀷.
Surely someone, somewhere must be able to do something about this? She is an out & out criminal.

@Cloud Chaser lovely to hear from you again. Thank you for your wise words about not giving ourselves away. I'm pleased to see you've used PDA. I've long suspected & suggested on here that she has traits of PDA. It is something I know a lot about & am very familiar with.
It does fry my brain that those who need to get hold of her seem to be unable to do so. Especially when she constantly puts here whereabouts out in the public domain.
I do hope this delay is finally a step toward bringing about her downfall.
She deliberately tries to destroy others for her own gain. She's rotten through & through. There is simply no medical diagnosis that makes any of her behaviour okay or excusable.
Pete & Kieran are absolutely spot on buy not playing into her bullshit. She's happily using her children as pawns in her sick game. The only 1 who has no protection is Harvey. And he is the most vulnerable.

I simply do not understand why these media outlets give her a platform. Surely they can see what we do? They are basically aiding & abetting a criminal. And I believe she's a dangerous criminal. I honestly believe she's capable of anything at this point. She has been getting away with stuff for so long that she thinks she's invincible.

Roast beef for lunch today, roast potatoes, Yorkie puds, spring greens, carrots & peas πŸ˜‹

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm a bit lost with all this Lucky 7 bollox on the last couple of thread pages....the media are not making it clear. Is she trying to say she never knew that James bloke was promoting Harvey at all? Or is she trying to say she knew about some deals but not others? Was he trying to 'sell' Harvey in some deals behind her back & pocket the cash? BUT how would this be even possible?? EVERYTHING Harvey does is run past her 🀷.
Surely someone, somewhere must be able to do something about this? She is an out & out criminal.

@Cloud Chaser lovely to hear from you again. Thank you for your wise words about not giving ourselves away. I'm pleased to see you've used PDA. I've long suspected & suggested on here that she has traits of PDA. It is something I know a lot about & am very familiar with.
It does fry my brain that those who need to get hold of her seem to be unable to do so. Especially when she constantly puts here whereabouts out in the public domain.
I do hope this delay is finally a step toward bringing about her downfall.
She deliberately tries to destroy others for her own gain. She's rotten through & through. There is simply no medical diagnosis that makes any of her behaviour okay or excusable.
Pete & Kieran are absolutely spot on buy not playing into her bullshit. She's happily using her children as pawns in her sick game. The only 1 who has no protection is Harvey. And he is the most vulnerable.

I simply do not understand why these media outlets give her a platform. Surely they can see what we do? They are basically aiding & abetting a criminal. And I believe she's a dangerous criminal. I honestly believe she's capable of anything at this point. She has been getting away with stuff for so long that she thinks she's invincible.

Roast beef for lunch today, roast potatoes, Yorkie puds, spring greens, carrots & peas πŸ˜‹
I'm on my way - I'll bring my own mint sauce ;) oh I have some fresh runner beans if you like ha ha.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Congratulations Pinky πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸ₯‚
Love the thread title ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Afternoon all, I've got my flarse in gear and got the beef in the oven too...reckon it's a rate my plate battle laterπŸ˜‰
This new drama regarding the dodgy James from Lucky 7 could get very interesting. I think Katie could drop herself in the tit accusing James of ripping off Harvey which he has already had to deny. James will have had to pay her for work, he knows how much as he sets up the work, his percentage he takes and more importantly who or where it gets paid to. Kris Boyson is another person who has said he knows enough to finish her. The cards will start falling and I doubt that bullying Carl will stick around...hopefully he'll disappear for Harvey's sake. Fingers crossed.

Congratulations Pinky, awesome thread title tooπŸ‘πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I mentioned in the last thread I’d heard of someone going to do work inside MM, well apparently they are not being paid but Skank will provide materials (that will be some other dumb idiot).
They are working for the publicity they hope to get from this.
They are due to start in 2 to 3 months and their job is one of the jobs that is done towards the end of a renovation.
Interesting looking at the trades that MM follow.
I don’t know what to make of all this. Is there a tv production company involved I wonder?
How long will court proceedings be delayed it pisses me off. I’m ready to join the piss boilers if you’ll let me. 😑

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

I'm also a bit lost with the Lucky 7 bollocks, it's hard for me to wrap my head around it, to complicated for my simple brain.

Roast Chicken today, no cabbage but we do have Brussel sprouts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just checking in.
I’m guessing they are following the rules to the letter with regards to bankruptcy so she has absolutely no wriggle room or reason to contest it when it finally all crashes down on her head?

It is baffling though, the stuff like Lucky 7. She wants people to follow her and she posts EVERYTHING and then seems to assume we all have the recall of Dory and so won’t remember.....

6FCDDC92-470F-48EE-9DB6-97757D8FA613.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Afternoon all, I've got my flarse in gear and got the beef in the oven too...reckon it's a rate my plate battle laterπŸ˜‰
This new drama regarding the dodgy James from Lucky 7 could get very interesting. I think Katie could drop herself in the tit accusing James of ripping off Harvey which he has already had to deny. James will have had to pay her for work, he knows how much as he sets up the work, his percentage he takes and more importantly who or where it gets paid to. Kris Boyson is another person who has said he knows enough to finish her. The cards will start falling and I doubt that bullying Carl will stick around...hopefully he'll disappear for Harvey's sake. Fingers crossed.

There are too many ifs and buts and maybes in the air for me. We know and proven the truth.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the visit to the dentist video..why oh why does crawl have to fire childish jibes at harvey about looking for food? then tell tales on harvey for banging his head like the school tell tale? im sorry but i dont see any sort of interaction between harvey and crawl just him winding harvey up..harvey getting stressed..harvey reacting..harvey getting told off... total bully.

• Angry
  • Sad
You are welcome, you are now a Krusty, part of the piss boilers network!

That would be me!!
This is me too. Unlike katie we don't constantly spout lies and trip ourselves up so it's ok...

tit, I forgot to put the timer on my beef🀣πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

I have a flarse too MrsEms, I own many pairs of skinny jeans but no push up ones. Before I buy jeans I put my hands up the inside, can't stand the rough denim makes me want to rip them off my legs.

Remember before the Brazilian bum lifts and when women asked their other half if their bum looked big in jeans, what did they want them to say, did they want them to say it looked big?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.