Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, @265 has taken the week off! Didn’t fancy a holiday in Portugal, then?
No thanks, I need a rest, besides it's more fun watching the drama from the comfort of my own
home, plus the food is better at my home.

Reactions: 18
Oh I am sorry.
Don't be sorry, I've heard of some unsavoury rumours years ago, only comments on the daily mail.
I've always loved him, he has a beautiful voice. I guess only those who know him well know the real him.
Xx

Don't be sorry, I've heard of some unsavoury rumours years ago, only comments on the daily mail.
I've always loved him, he has a beautiful voice. I guess only those who know him well know the real him.
Xx
Bless you, you’re very nice Mrs Ems,
I’m a bit upset but I will get over it. Yes I read on there too about him.
Thank you xx

Bless you, you’re very nice Mrs Ems,
I’m a bit upset but I will get over it. Yes I read on there too about him.
Thank you xx
Oh please don't be upset. We read gossip and that's why we are here A big cuddle to you. Nothing should be taken seriously. Xx

Well I'm taking the shit with Katie seriously

Reactions: 19
Ok light relief.

Whose the most popular bloke in the nudist camp?

The one who can carry 2 coffees and 12 doughnuts...

Reactions: 20
My husband plays golf, I asked him how he could spend so long looking for a golf ball....yet never find my g spot

Ok, I'll leave it now

And get your coat.
Ahhh, I'm welsh...

Who's coat is that jacket?

I knows, no word of a lie, if I'm being honest and to tell you the truth....

I forgot what I'm fucking talking about

It's ok, I am actually welsh

Look, I got 643 post before I get to VIP, do you really want to be bombarded with filthy jokes?
Love and best wishes to everyone on here

Last edited:
I leave this here for now before catching up in abit xx.

Jaffa Cole
I have another pic for later too xx.

Reactions: 24
Why does Katie look like a chalkboard same shape and colour..a chalkboard with a wig.

Pom this is brilliant!
I can just imagine Carl saying "hey dolly, why don't you jump down and have a swim with the dolphins"

Night night
Thank you xx.
Loooool you can imagine that ..he looks mean enough xx

Night night to you xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.