Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Oh she is on a wind up now ... she sees media interest in Carl's return of the pink RR and is after more media interest
---

Because Ella is involved in the whole showmance for clicks arrangement ... there is not much interest in Kipper or lego ... its all set up to drum that up
---

Answer to Q2 is easy ... Kipper is not invited
It was filmed months ago

Reactions: 12

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
When was she actually in the UK this last week, seems like hardly around to be available for court! I hope Kieran's made further progress.

Has everyone seen this OK thing, calling their relationship toxic based on astrology? Seems like an excuse to say what everyone 's been thinking!

'EXCLUSIVE: Katie Price and new boyfriend JJ Slater may be looking rather loved up, but one astrology expert has argued that the relationship may already be veering towards toxicity
As JJ is a Gemini Water Monkey, his flirtatious and cheeky ways are amplified (the Water Monkey is extremely playful and mischievous). 😂
I think this is the article you're referring to.... I don't think he's been very accurate on her past relationships either..!

• Haha
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
In the UK if you are banned from driving it doesn’t matter if it’s a private road; if the general public have access to the area you are not allowed to drive a vehicle that requires a licence. In fact unless you have lockable gates you are not even allowed to sit in the drivers seat of a car with the keys either in the ignition or on your person. Again this will have been something else that she would have advised when she took the course to get her ban reduced.
I was going by this
The training prior to the ATV ride and the safety items
To ride an ATV, you do not need a driving license, but you will be instructed on the basics. You will be provided with a helmet and all the required protective items.

• Heart

Spiderplant

VIP Member
She was pushing him on why he wasn’t going to MAFS reunion, and she wanted him to say ‘because he’s not with Bianca or Ella anymore’…..so jealous
---
Who’s there doing her makeup?
---
Drinking Prosecco

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
😂😂 It's not even got a licence to drive the like's of Del boy's 3 wheeler ( and you only need motor bike licence for that!). So NO CHANCE. Imagine with her record, how much insurance would be on this car? Madam YOU ARE BANKRUPT. Don't even think there are many companies that would insure her on ANY car. And you can bet your life, she would miss stuff off the questions about disclosure of previous convictions, which would null & void any insurance's anyway. Imagine her trying to remember what to list on an insurance form - can't just put 'too many to list' ! 😀

Her post's are really getting piss take's, or she's just completely arrogant/insane. WHY would anyone post this, when has such a shocking track record of driving convictions. Still banned & got more court cases coming up for illegal driving? It is beyond reasonable thinking. 😡🤢
Hang on a minute wasn’t she pictured on a quad bike in the ski resort how does that work don’t you need a license to do that ffs

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I bet that is Looney Cuddles
---

Also, I think it is because he got outed as a "perv" when he said he wanted Princess to follow in her mum's footsteps. He hasn't been on much after that
Oh yes that's definitely theBunny-Bonkers-One!
I do recall Ron the Man doing an almost complete u-turn on Kipper before leaving under a cloud of negativity. Does anyone remember that red-top poster that used begin 'We read with interest' blah-de-bla?

Ohflip

Don’t know how old this is (or whether it’s been posted here before), but this popped up on my Instagram just now. Fairly sure it’s Edna, but prepared to be told it’s a completely different grifter!
IMG_0167.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

KK77

VIP Member
Jealousy seems to be the go-to accusation with these people, never any substance or reality in what they say. Like a bunch of school kids, ohh you're just jealous...fucking brainless morons.
Who do you reckon she is referring to? Family or friends?

I was going by this
The training prior to the ATV ride and the safety items
To ride an ATV, you do not need a driving license, but you will be instructed on the basics. You will be provided with a helmet and all the required protective items.
Agreed. If a licence isnt required then unfortunately there is absolutely nothing anyone can do. 😡
I was surprised about the not legally being able to sit in the drivers seat of a vehicle when banned.

edit: I should have been clearer and added to my original post: if a driving licence is required to drive/ride a vehicle then it doesn’t matter if it is private land, if the public has access then she can’t drive on there. So for example if she had a public footpath across her land then she shouldnt be driving a vehicle on it. Hope that makes more sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 11