Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder who is the ‘controller’ Of Darth etc.Oh I hope it all appears clear when the BH is investigated some shit is really going on,like skank,detests doing the ‘selling’etc,she detests it and can’t be bothered,I think it’s something quite big and dodgy.
---

Isn’t the Cotswold ‘up’ from Kent rather than down.
I thought she must have moved again!!

Reactions: 10

terryfaefife

So for anyone fool enough to pay to see them - they haven't turned up yet? When they do they'll be off their trolleys 😆. I can only begin to imagine the tripe that Skank will come out with. Any one want to bet how long she lasts before getting thrown out?😂
---

No a very flattering shot to say the least! I don't really think either of them want to go at all, delaying tactics at play here.
What is she on!!

• Haha

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
Oh it was very delicious, our cats always share the turkey with us too. Pesto so easy to make in 5 mins. Sourdough takes more work but very worth it

F4J gone quiet. Wonder if anything more happening on that front.
How do you make homemade pesto please? I buy shop bought ones xxxx your lovely cats are quite spoilt 🐱:love: 😂 keeping on the thread subject skanky smells!

• Heart
  • Haha

oogling

VIP Member
I’m a bit drunk after a night out with my bestie celebrating we be going to see Kylie in July 💖 ….yes, a proper bestie, unlike Skank who has zero real besties, I know my friend would do anything for me, she has done over the years, gee I love her, honestly this girl has so saved me 💖 TBH I have a few wonderful girl friends in my life, I’m a lucky gal, but she is my bestie bestie and she knows it 💖

Anyway we bitched about Skank tonight, oh how we laughed at her, but she also told me something about a senior royal and their health, nothing to do with Skanky, but she knows things and she don’t lie to me. Annoys me as I get so much info about celebs, but never about the Skank. I feel I let you lot down, I have lots of contacts but nothing about her. Dunno why I’m telling you lot this (drunk 🤦🏽‍♀️) just I was thinking I have so many beautiful girl friends who confide in me, Skank has no friends like this does she, she just uses people, what a sad life it is. I love my girl friends, tonight made me really realise she has nothing, what an empty shallow life it is, who hoo, Pricey you sad 💩 you going down girl…..oooer I’m v v v drunk, bad Kylie, I’m drunk posting 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I’m dying to know the senior royal info!!!

• Heart

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Katie Price #360
The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take HER away!
She’s vile but I can never understand why there’s this pervasive conversation around women having a baggy vag from having lots of different penises.
I seem to have a recollection of Lily Allen doing a gig years back and above her was the caption, "Lily Allen has a baggy fanny" 🙄
Wouldn't surprise me if this is where it came from ??

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Does it everytime she gets a new egg. Always has and always will put what she wants before anything the kids need, while Edna and Cunt Lung do feck all but support her and her neglect and abuse. To be honest I don't think any of the woman in the Price Clan have earned the right to call themselves a mother.
Of course they're all mothers, they get their baps & flaps out for all and sundry!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
Thanks to Kylies tip I googled King Edward, and it says he died of Larynx cancer.
So if that's what Charles III has I'm baffled as he's never smoked and it's a long way from his bollocks which they investigated.
Maybe it's HPV, same as Michael Douglas 🤔 🤮

• Wow

KK77

VIP Member
I don’t wanna be the bearer of bad news (or views) but I really can’t see the courts putting her away. She’s a full time yummy mummy to H and has 2 vulnerable children in her care (according to her), PLUS she’s a woman. I bloody hope I’m wrong as I’d love to see her do time but I’m not holding my breath .
Nor can I Shizzler, all the reasons you said and not cells available.

• Sad
  • Angry