Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Oh, she's still got it.... (cough....) (Warning: Don't play the video unless you've got the sound off... However, the bit where she moves just her torso is quite funny!)

View attachment 2777739

Edit: Scraping the barrel - this outfit was videoed in April 2019, nearly five years ago...!!)
She looks so much better there with blonde hair and before she got all those ridiculous tattoos.

Reactions: 11

Passionflower

Filmed an ad in the hairdressers, can’t even get her wording right, says it has 2.7 users…not sure what the ad is, as she doesn’t say and no link🤷🏻‍♀️ brilliant Katie, just first class 🤦🏻‍♀️
Perchance it’s the number of men she’s had 😳

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Honestly I shouldn’t post when I’ve been out on the town, Mr SK tells me this, often 🤦🏽‍♀️ I was also shocked, as you say he’s not a smoker, excessive alcohol use can cause it, but even so it’s rarely found in non smokers, but I’m pretty sure my info is correct, time will tell I guess.

Anyway, back to Skank, off she goes again 🤔

View attachment 2774974
Ha ha🤣 dream-on Doris!!!

• Haha

MickySpoon

I don't think that what Charles has at all, it makes no sense. His cancer was apparently discovered during his prostate procedure so the most likely scenario is bladder cancer which is very treatable.
Well he talks out of his arse sp may be that's how they found it 🤣 bit like kipper

• Haha

artnouveau

Chatty Member
And how the fuck does she justify walking around with those eyebrows? We all thought sge had no choice as they looked so bad after the facelift. But years later and she still walks around looking an absolute twat. Its literally and eyebrow drawn over an eyebrow. Albeit very badly like a 2 year old with a sharpie. I just don't get it 😞
---
I hope Princess sticks to the rule that less is more. Unlike her mother who is just more more and fucking more. I've never seen another person apart from maybe Jessica Alves take things to such extremes. Double eyebrows, treble eye lashes, treble hair extensions, treble watt teeth & tits 99% the recommended size. Did I miss anything?
Arse implants!

vortex

Would of helped if I'd put my glasses on and read the poster properly.

No wrong club, same Name...

Neath isn't all that far from me, about a hour.
😵💫🤦‍♀️🙈

I might go block or blow up the bridge 😅😂🙈
Please do! We don’t want her here. 😂

• Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about Chloe Ferry, but from the photos I’ve seen posted here, I assumed she was about 40. Quite shocked to learn she’s only 28! Has she had a lot of surgery/fillers, etc?
depends what pictures you are looking at with the fillters he could pass for quite pretty 28 year old the true pictures without the filters she is nothing special

helptheaged

VIP Member
Does anyone know if JJ has signed up to Skanky's "Olive" agency?
---

I think you are right. Helen is in cahoots with her and maybe the RR was put there deliberately by SB's delivery service, and it was not moved there by PP and the Clan in order to flag Helen's dealings with her
Do you think the other horse she had got taken?
I think it was younger so probably worth more

Reactions: 10

artnouveau

Chatty Member
KFP started it. My first memory of her is of her shouting at some audience member that they must a bucket vag. On the Graham Norton show in the late 90s I think.

takes one to know one!

anyway, I’m sure no one actually thinks that of everyone. Just of her and ridiculous amount of The Ones. Especially as they’ve all been the biggest ever so by now it must be stretched beyond belief!
Dane Bowers and his biggggg toe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10