Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the podcast last week Skank said she had no problems with Ella & Edna even said she would see if she wanted to be on their podcast.

Reactions: 17
Deflection overdrive
---
God she really is desperate for the old days isn't she? When is she going to realise she fucked it all up, its all gone and she ain't ever getting it back.
She’s prob just doing a history lesson for Legolad. After all he would be in nappies when she was last in the papers. She has to remind him how influential she is. How groundbreaking. But all anyone sees is a lesson in how to slide down the z list ladder on you’re arse

Reactions: 36
God she really is desperate for the old days isn't she? When is she going to realise she fucked it all up, its all gone and she ain't ever getting it back.
Don’t throw things at me but she did look half decent back then (I know lots of make up and airbrushing … but at least her nose and lips were in the right place, eyebrows weren’t complete slugs and no warty lumps everywhere)

Reactions: 35
I literally cannot believe that there's only 23 years difference in age between KP & JD. All that money she has spent on surgery to make herself look younger too. Sadly for her, it has done the reverse and aged her. You would easily think that she was in her late 50's.

Attachments

Reactions: 35
Wonder how krytens handling his new found infamy and the news he's going to be a daddy,, bet the poor bastard is afraid to answer his phone when mummy calls and hasn't slept in days because he's frightened skank syphons off a few millilitres of baby gravy.

Reactions: 46
What a beast!

Reactions: 19
Missed out on so much on the last two freds, just had a thought I know it's too early and this is my first attempt at a fred title for Kipper.

"That money was just resting in my accunt, says Kipper the minging slut"

Off to catch up
Brilliant
Though I believe the accunt is empty - her cunt on the other hand

Reactions: 17
No way legocunt will get that whore pregnant. We know she's a dried up husk...no way will he be able to get it up when faced with balloons with no nips & her cavernous fucking hole. He'd get fucking lost!

Reactions: 23
There are 2 x Puzzles for me:
1/ 'Where's Wallace?'
2/ 'Won't Kipper allow JJ to go on the MAFS reunion?'

Reactions: 21
They are trying to build him an image as some kind of 'ladies man' smooth operator type ... good luck with that ... he looks like a dim schoolboy with a ladies purse, tiny feet and zero sense of style ... masculine is NOT a word I would use to describe Lego ... Kipper and him look really embarrassing together

Reactions: 41
M&M (Milf&Muppet) the new zlist power couple,,, same as skank tried to do with sink boy bigging him up as a successful business good looking hunky virile ladies man who's picked skank over the more younger good looking women on the market. It's to make herself look desirable because she's already on the hunt for a new bedmate.

Reactions: 34
Her face is awful in this you would think she would get the lumps sorted out
If she could have she would have ... been lumpy for YEARS ... personally I think a lot of it is the result of surgery on the awful wrinkly rubbery skin she inherited from AFP ... genetics count and AFP has AWFUL skin elasticity

Reactions: 25
New thread and title and I'm nearly all caught up xxx.

@lozenger thanks for the crossword I especially loved 13 across xxxx.
I admit nearly all done, just number 4 I can't guess lol. Love Pom xxx

Reactions: 42
Oh she is on a wind up now ... she sees media interest in Carl's return of the pink RR and is after more media interest
---
On the podcast last week Skank said she had no problems with Ella & Edna even said she would see if she wanted to be on their podcast.
Because Ella is involved in the whole showmance for clicks arrangement ... there is not much interest in Kipper or lego ... its all set up to drum that up
---
There are 2 x Puzzles for me:
1/ 'Where's Wallace?'
2/ 'Won't Kipper allow JJ to go on the MAFS reunion?'
Answer to Q2 is easy ... Kipper is not invited

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.