Katie Price #357 Go and pay your creditor you dirty little predator!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect the Pwicey will be doing the squat pose for JYYYYYYYYY at some point, probably in 3 years time when it's no longer on trend.
If she does it will just look like she was caught short out on a walk😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s that saying? Lipstick lash extensions on a pig. Good, that’s the face it deserves. Ugly.
Saw an interview of results of botched fillers early this morning, now this: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13091197/Complaints-botched-tweakments-
soar.html
How she's escaped with getting sepsis, just amazes me. But I think the long term affects are starting to migrate quickly now with her. She literally looks like she's morphing into a Gargoyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Saw an interview of results of botched fillers early this morning, now this: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13091197/Complaints-botched-tweakments-
soar.html
How she's escaped with getting sepsis, just amazes me. But I think the long term affects are starting to migrate quickly now with her. She literally looks like she's morphing into a Gargoyle.
Agree, I particularly remember this procedure when the surgeon is lifting and moving her skin whilst she chats!! 😱And she is needle phobic🤔 Warning very graphic⚠⚠⚠

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So just a question,,, over the years skanks been skiing a number of times but why hasn't she actually learnt how to ski,, shes always pictured without ski's on and on the learner/baby slopes with the beginners or kids.
Does anyone know if there's a lake near to this resort.🤣View attachment 2761099
well - I have never seen someone walk so badly in heels as Kipper ... she has no rythm or coordination ... cant dance ... she is a crap horse rider ... I would guess she is utterly hopeless on skis

• Haha
Reactions: 30
👏🏻 @InflateyKatey

Think we need a post the beginning of each thread for the same ol' repeated questions!
I get that the thread moves fast at times but the number of repeated questions about the main players is just ridiculous it's like people ask for the sake of posting 😴
Especially when it's from frequent posters 😏
Sorry, but just because we’re aware KP hired Dim Lynne, doesn’t mean that she’s necessarily looking after the kids this time. I know it’s highly likely, but she dumps the kids on anyone so I get why posters are asking who has the kids whilst she’s away.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.