Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These types of "qualified psychologists" really boil my piss (thanks Dolly) he's either quoting from someone who IS qualified or an APP & literally basing it on his sons recent relationship.

And what is the fascination about doing these things behind a STEERING WHEEL????
I know. I think he's looking at a script / notes too. Naughty Daddy woods!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Roller skating with the kids, pretty obvious why she is doing that she is so transparent. It is in response to us discussing Bunny’s day out with Michelle & Kieran. We all know it’s a one off as she is not known for doing child friendly activities with her children. I can’t recall any activities that she partakes in that do not benefit her. If Kieran starts having Bunny on a regular basis how is she going to keep this up
Let's hope she slips on the ice and takes out poor Phil and Grant. It would be a kindness to them, put them out of their misery of being bolted on to the rancid smelly old bat😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just looked on the KP merch plasterclass P isn't advertised as doing this Hertfordshire one but looks like someone in Sydney Australia has bought tickets an hour ago.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 skank and Jeyda are a pair of bleeping scamming cunts.😎
Screenshot_20240211-134023.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Looks like she is with the kids roller skating.
Trying to prove you are a good mum eh. Bit late really.
---

Oh really. Well if it's been court ordered, that will be correct. :sneaky:
So she does get scared of prison then. She bullshits and she blusters but at the end of the day she's a coward.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes I agree, Peters younger two will excel in school / careers where as princess and a junior will struggle in the future. I agree they would be much worse had they been left with thier mother. Its a shame, with the right encouragement they could make something of themselves other than ride mum and dads z list celeb status
They still have their whole lives ahead of them, plenty of time for them to do something worthwhile, let's not write them off already just cos they love their good for nothing birther.
PA and EA are doing a fab job despite Jabba The Hut's influence 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I think the last time I saw Jett interacting with nature was when they catching frogs and what not at night in the bottom of that rancid sludgy pool 😔

Anyone know when AR is telling his truth?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Princess won't be minime - according to DM article!

I don't know why she refers to P as her mini me. She is nothing like her mother in looks or personality. Their personalities and values are complete opposites of one another. Luckily for P she had her fsthers influence. Poor B&J don't have that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Roller skating with the kids, pretty obvious why she is doing that she is so transparent. It is in response to us discussing Bunny’s day out with Michelle & Kieran. We all know it’s a one off as she is not known for doing child friendly activities with her children. I can’t recall any activities that she partakes in that do not benefit her. If Kieran starts having Bunny on a regular basis how is she going to keep this up
Errr how is she rollerblading with broken trotters???

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's finally started following on Instagram her new beau/the one/the next Mr Price/the biggest she's ever had/the one who pays for everything/who doesn't want fame/who puts her in her place/chauffeur/dog poo pickerup :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
Thanks for sharing
That interview just goes to show which parent has influenced her the most.
Who'se ever heard the Skank and the word humble in the same sentence before? 🤔
I picked up on that , absolute nonsense !!!!

Humble is the LAST thing Skanky is . Plus also would genuinely not know the meaning of the word.

Reactions: 26
I think the last time I saw Jett interacting with nature was when they catching frogs and what not at night in the bottom of that rancid sludgy pool 😔

Anyone know when AR is telling his truth?
Not soon enough
C'mon Alex ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know, it must be so hard knowing how close he was with jett, enjoying their outdoor activities etc to know he is isolated and pacified with money for ipad games. How is KP allowed to keep this poor child hostage like this, when she blatantly doesn't want him it's so sad.
I wonder if Jett is having telephone calls and facetime with his dad to build up contact slowly?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She's finally started following on Instagram her new beau/the one/the next Mr Price/the biggest she's ever had/the one who pays for everything/who doesn't want fame/who puts her in her place/chauffeur/dog poo pickerup :rolleyes:
Oh gawd here we go again folks.😏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I didn’t see the roller skating report. She is so transparent. Surely it can’t be a one off, that would be cruel to Bunny.

Reactions: 22
Story in 3.2.1 Katie price follows kryten confirming new relationship and it starts the ball rolling just in time for the valentine's baby making make or break holiday. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.