Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so happy to hear that Bunny had a day out with her dad and Michelle.
Not at a contact centre, not supervised, and not just an hour.
But a proper family day, including her little brother, going round the shops, then to a cafe and then something creative.
We know that Skanky has been ignoring the kids right to a relationship with their father, and we know she has fought dirty to stop any contact. But a court must finally have got sick of her blatant lies, and the way she ignores anything she doesn’t want to hear.
This is the start of Kieran rebuilding his family and getting all his kids back together under one roof. I know it’s sad and worrying that poor Jett wasn’t there, but it’s still very positive news ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I still think she won't let both children go as she is worried KH wont return them exactly as she did. So Bunny is OK to go, but she has to keep up the mental health narrative to the public about Jett. That poor boy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Ooo she gonna be sooo mad! 😂 B day out with her dad and having fun with Apollo and M, which she was already clearly angry about.
New showmance with Kryten not going well as he seems to have problem with actually looking at her.
Alex about to spill tea and now Carl's flipping the bird at her, skiing which is what she was planning to do with dinky bag boy.
Lots of ❄❄❄🍹🍸🍹 methinks tonight, TT live would be good 🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I have some thoughts on Alex Reid. A lot of what I've seen from him, I like. Seems well mannered, caring . Had a lot of dignity in spite of the horrible way KP treated him. But he also has a conviction for insurance fraud so I'm a small bit wary of him. It is stealing and is unsavoury and (in my opinion) points to an unpleasant part of a person's character, particularly knowing the amounts
involved (61 grand). I know no one's a saint but I just wonder am I wrong to trust that he's a good guy.
I'm pretty sure he got pushed to his absolute limits both mentally and financially because of Skankerella and, whilst not condoning what he did, I can understand his actions and also cheer him on for taking responsibility for them and turning his life around.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Pessimist that I am I will not be entirely happy until I see Bunny and Jett pictured back with K and M. But this news is encouraging 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s now saying P is going to wax her 🤦🏽‍♀️

P is now qualified 🤷🏽‍♀️ What course has she taken, it’s a minimum 1 year just to complete a Level 2 Beauty therapy qualification. 3 years for further levels 🤔

IMG_6450.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Hopefully just by seeing her dad and a proper loving caring family will help B see the difference from the chaotic life with her Mum to a loving stable life with her Dad.
A no rules do as you please life can seem attractive at first but soon pales, children are happier and thrive with boundaries and rules that are made for their health happiness and well-being.
Hope J gets chance to get outside with K soon too🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Pessimist that I am I will not be entirely happy until I see Bunny and Jett pictured back with K and M. But this news is encouraging 😁
Hopefully Kieran has had a good chat with B about internet safety, and we won't be seeing any more social media accounts from her.

I think he's making the right call keeping them off socials. They've been overexposed already in their lives and have been through stress and need privacy and space. Bunny is also at risk from the weirdos she was interacting with on social media. It's better for all involved that K&M just don't post pics of the kids and keep them private from now on. There's no upside to K&M posting pics of B&J.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I still think she won't let both children go as she is worried KH wont return them exactly as she did. So Bunny is OK to go, but she has to keep up the mental health narrative to the public about Jett. That poor boy.
Yes she seems to want to hold on to him. The court may order her to build contact up though, phone calls etc. someone said J was getting therapy at a farm, he may be able to talk to some 'safe' people there and of course he'll hear how B enjoyed herself. She can't hide him forever. If she stalls again the court will not be happy with her behaviour.

All this time and she was implying K&M were not allowed to see them through something they'd done. that Tiktok she did with Jett ......'social and police' won't let you see your dad.....that's hugely manipulative letting him think police said it. Evil cow and all because she is jealous of people being happy and having babies!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Yes she seems to want to hold on to him. The court may order her to build contact up though, phone calls etc. someone said J was getting therapy at a farm, he may be able to talk to some 'safe' people there and of course he'll hear how B enjoyed herself. She can't hide him forever. If she stalls again the court will not be happy with her behaviour.

All this time and she was implying K&M were not allowed to see them through something they'd done. that Tiktok she did with Jett ......'social and police' won't let you see your dad.....that's hugely manipulative letting him think police said it. Evil cow and all because she is jealous of people being happy and having babies!
He's the one that worries me the most, I really hope they can get him out of her evil claws.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

P is now qualified 🤷🏽‍♀️ What course has she taken, it’s a minimum 1 year just to complete a Level 2 Beauty therapy qualification. 3 years for further levels 🤔

View attachment 2748904
Doesn't sound like she did do a proper college course then, doubtless one of Lift Aesthetics 'courses'. That's disappointing. Interesting too how she mentions this but made no mention of P's jewelry line!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Hopefully Kieran has had a good chat with B about internet safety, and we won't be seeing any more social media accounts from her.

I think he's making the right call keeping them off socials. They've been overexposed already in their lives and have been through stress and need privacy and space. Bunny is also at risk from the weirdos she was interacting with on social media. It's better for all involved that K&M just don't post pics of the kids and keep them private from now on. There's no upside to K&M posting pics of B&J.
True, I have this picture in my head of, in the near future🙏🙏 Bunny and Jett are happily playing outside with A and V whilst a very happy Kieron watches them. It should remain in my head though and much as I would love to see this they should be kept off SM to grow and recover in private.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Skanks rattled and her mother of the year image is slipping, she's on full deflection mode with her mini me's.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Great news about Kieran seeing Bunny, after a tit week, it's nice to see some good news .

• Heart
Reactions: 51

View attachment 2748904
With the results P got at GCSE she would have started at Level 1 in Beauty and that is a year long course with practical and theory. Then it’s Level 2 another year of the same. She’s not properly qualified at all. 🐮💩

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.