Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another gawjus crackend pose😂😂 with one of the simpleton mates
What gets me about pics like this. And there have been a fair few of late. When she sees them online the next day, how the duck does it not resonate with her what a twit she looks? But oh no, give it a couple of weeks, and she is out there again in a ridiculous outfit, doing a stupid pose, and looking a right twit. Yet again!. Logically, I would see those pics and think duck, I'm not doing that again. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Very long term lurker (4 years!) and first time posting…just wanted to share that I spotted K & M shopping with Bunny & Apollo today. Michelle and Bunny were browsing in Primark , chatting away together, while K was outside with A. Good to see them all together and seemingly happy… no sign of Jett though ☹
That's truly excellent news. Thank you for this update. I feel much more hopeful now.
---
Michelle’s insta said she had a girlie day today
Yes here it is

Very good news

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 69
And bunny cuddles 😆
OK, I meant anyone “normal” 🤣
---
Katie Price #356
Skanky & Kryten sitting in a tree,
Un. con. vin. c. i. n. g

(
un con vin see eye en gee)
Brilliant ❤
---
That's truly excellent news. Thank you for this update. I feel much more hopeful now.
---

Yes here it is

Very good news
That’s bloody amazing!!!!!! Blows the accusations that MP did something to the kids, right out of the water. Let’s hope it’s onwards and upwards, I’m a happy girlie tonight after reading this ❤
---
Katie Price #356
Skanky & Kryten sitting in a tree,
Un. con. vin. c. i. n. g

(
un con vin see eye en gee)
Brilliant ❤
---
Let the super charged deflection begin now 👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Seems to explain why skank was a ratty witch yesterday, she'd been ordered to give Kieran some access and knew somebody would see Bunny with K&M so that blows her accusations out the window, it'll be eating her alive now theres some movement all that's needed now is a little bit more and skank can't use the kids as a get out of jail/bankruptcy card. 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Still don't quite get how it's seemingly OK for Katie to parade those kids around on SM but Kieran has to keep quiet.

Reactions: 39
I don't know where the duck to start, the jeans, the posing or the fact that she's blatantly off her face once again....
---

It's a fake relationship to gain media coverage and make money. I don't buy that many young lads with be interested in HER unless they could gain from the pairing somehow.
And that’s what the new poster said. He doesn’t care he just wants to be famous

Reactions: 30
Yep, she’s so predictable. Wonder if we’ll see H this week with her? Oh damn, she sees him every weekend though 😩
---
Isn’t that at one of the plaster lasses that she dragged that poor child to?
---
so I found this picture, it was taken when Harvey was in IC and his mother was visiting him and look who took the picture W8media anything for a photoshoot
Was this when she sodded off on holiday the day he came out?

Reactions: 25
Still don't quite get how it's seemingly OK for Katie to parade those kids around on SM but Kieran has to keep quiet.
IMHO he's leading by example. Hes probably gently discouraging Bunny from putting herself out there on social media so he'd look pretty hypocritical if he's posting pics of her on his own social media. I hope when Kieran gets the kids back full time we never see them on social media again until they are adults and can make their own minds up. Sad that Jett wasn't there though.

Edited to add: I know Kieran used to post lots of pics of J&B previously, I just have a feeling he'll stop all that when he gets them back to give them privacy and the chance to regain a normal childhood not being watched by thousands and thousands of people. There's a LOT of damage he and M will have to carefully work to undo with those poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Yay! 🥳
Just because you don’t see it on insta doesn’t mean it’s not happening….!!! Just as I said earlier 😉
Hi DC. Oh finally this is wonderful news. I wrote a very despondent post this morning as I felt we had hit another milestone (half-term) with her apparently still in control, still stalling, I felt it all so bleak for B & J. Just couldn’t see this being resolved, I knew KH was fighting hard, but the system seemed so against him, I really felt he couldn’t beat her, more so as the corrupt SW had unbelievably appeared to have made no difference to this case.

I noted your message earlier saying you can’t say anything, but stay positive, and I totally agree, nothing should ever be said on here about the case, and I know you never would, all we need to see is something like what appears to have happened today, a positive step forward. Since Thursday, something did seem amiss with her, she was very rattled, the aggression on that TT Live, the constant old photos of her ‘happy family’ on her IG, J was even deployed. She’s not happy, a decision has gone against her it seems 🙏🏾 Oh I do hope this is just the beginning, perhaps I should write despondent posts more often, and things will move 😁

Anyway, I’m so glad to be wrong, it’s not so bleak, let’s hope madam is now facing real karma for all her crimes 🙏🏾😁

A not so bleak feeling Kylie tonight, I shall take a wine 🍷 x

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I’ve been out with my sister today, she watches MAFS, I never have, so no idea about this Kryten dude, other than he looks young and he's not that clever 😁

I said to her, “what is that bloke from MAFS like, the one Skank is supposed to be seeing?”, she didn’t know he was seeing her. (well it’s fake but you know)…..oh her reply has had me laughing today. She said,(these were her exact words) “No way, not that JJ guy, you kidding me, he’s awful, an absolute 🔔🔚 of a man, well he’s not much of a man, and you know I don’t like to criticise people over the way they look, but he looks about 18 and he is pretty ugly, I mean really weird looking” 😂 Honestly she had me laughing out loud in the cafe we were in 😂

Oh we will shall have fun with Kryten, however long it lasts, I see @Pom Bear is already on the case 👍🏾😁 What a bizarre choice he is, even for a fake relationship, she just can’t find anyone decent can she, this is it for her now 😁
I watched MAFS, and yes, he is an absolute bell end. He is also so SO uncharacteristic. No sex appeal. A wimp when he is challenged. Mind numbingly boring. Also always looks like he’s got in the sun in his face, making him squint. Will go with Kipper’s tiny eye I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
---

Yes here it is

Very good news
Aww finally a child appropriate day out for B, bit of girle shopping then Bubble tea and 3d pen sculpting. Not a nail bar or plasterclass in sight 💖💗
---
He cares about residency though, playing the long game. She doesn't care.
---

She's so possessive. It's gross, the way she kisses them in that over the top way. She must be fuming Bunny spent time with Michelle!
Yes the kisses, always from her, rarely see any of the children spontaneously kiss her. She literally grabs them and forces it, especially Harvey😠 Same with pets she'll just suddenly pick them up and kiss them for a photo op😠

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
He probably doesn't HAVE to, he's just doing it because they need at least one parent who doesn't use them as a commodity.

I have massive respect for him for giving that girl a safe place to be a kid - fingers crossed for Jett, now.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.