Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Krusties its a Saturday night so I'm hoping Skankryten will be out and about painting the town red (or beige if Frumpy Dumpling joins them) tonight and wearing their bestest bib and tucker.... and we can sit back and await the photos. I am hoping there will be bins....
Oooo yes please. If I may make an outfit suggestion?
How about combining the see through poncho she wore with the rubber catsuit so she could wear a see through one.
Iggy Pop in The White Room vibes😍😂😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, Krusties its a Saturday night so I'm hoping Skankryten will be out and about painting the town red (or beige if Frumpy Dumpling joins them) tonight and wearing their bestest bib and tucker.... and we can sit back and await the photos. I am hoping there will be bins....
I want to see a body stocking straining to contain Grant and Phil!

• Haha
The attractiveness of victims she can ensnare has definitely reduced by a vast extent.
Years ago there was Dane Bowers, Peter, Leo (I always thought he was her best looking partner), Kieran. But in recent years it’s been Cabbage Boy Boyson, Sink Boy Cole and now Lego Man JJ. Each one less appealing than the last. JJ actually looks like a kid in his early 20s, they are ridiculous together.
Don’t forget Lauren Big Gal Goodger’s baby daddy Charlie. Didn’t kipper move him in to the crack shack ? Look at the state of him now 🤢 absolute lard bucket

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I really hope that Alex Reid doesn’t turn out to be yet another person to go mysteriously quiet after announcing that they will tell all. If he does go quiet on the subject I’ve no explanation other than to think she is being protected somehow. Come on Alex please tell all, we need tea!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I think he will have to be careful. Drink and drugs could mask the symptoms and make it dangerous. That's why I think it must be for PR or it won't last long. How could he put up with a pissed and coked-up Foghorn like her if he's more or less sober in comparison?
---

Hmmmmm one of her recent posts. She would be an odd choice to talk to or get advice from for Carl though.

View attachment 2748285
Any idea who she was hinting was the abuser?
---
Im glad his family members dont like her she wont like that SB family never liked her either 🤣🤣🤣
Serious question. Does anyone bloody like her??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Katie Price #356
Skanky & Kryten sitting in a tree,
Un. con. vin. c. i. n. g

(
un con vin see eye en gee)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Any idea who she was hinting was the abuser?
---

Serious question. Does anyone bloody like her??
It can't be Alex as she said it was a 10-year relationship.

She said Rav Wilding was controlling, slagged off Alex and belittled him when he got with his now wife. Is she another KP, always the common denominator.
There's one other bloke she was engaged to but I don't know for how long.

Reactions: 24
I really hope that Alex Reid doesn’t turn out to be yet another person to go mysteriously quiet after announcing that they will tell all. If he does go quiet on the subject I’ve no explanation other than to think she is being protected somehow. Come on Alex please tell all, we need tea!!!
I was thinking he may have said that as a warning to her to stop any behind the scenes harassment maybe??

Reactions: 22
He did an interview in 2020 calling her a sociopath and saying he had the evidence, so maybe he has been waiting all this time for the right time?

Reactions: 28
Exactly this!! 100%. I dont think anyone is perfect. I liked Alex on cbb but i wasn't keen on him when I saw him on KPs programmes. But having said that, we have all done silly things, or acted in ways we regret now. But I do feel Alex has definitely grown as a person, he tries to be a good person and he accepts responsibility for things. He's not malicious, spiteful and manipulative like KP. And what he's been through with having personal photos shown is just beyond awful. So I will definitely be listening to what he has to say as I trust his word over KPs any day! Good luck Alex x
Oh my gosh she looks so stoopid with that pose ..her new goto move. Picture lasted night at the boxing..dressing like a teen

No pics of her & the simpleton but guess she's sold them to the daily fail ..
I don't know where the duck to start, the jeans, the posing or the fact that she's blatantly off her face once again....
---
What's more concerning that she has to get her lips filled weekly, and lashes done twice weekly..the people administering these things must be crappy

Definitely think she was gatecrashing the event as new egg was sat with his mates 🤔
It's a fake relationship to gain media coverage and make money. I don't buy that many young lads with be interested in HER unless they could gain from the pairing somehow.

Last edited:
Very long term lurker (4 years!) and first time posting…just wanted to share that I spotted K & M shopping with Bunny & Apollo today. Michelle and Bunny were browsing in Primark , chatting away together, while K was outside with A. Good to see them all together and seemingly happy… no sign of Jett though ☹
Oh wow, thought it had gone very quiet with the kids lately!! Poor jett being left out again though, must be missing his dad so much while being held hostage by one of KPs minions

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I can't get over how 80s she looks. Is this a trend amongst the young folk at the moment? She's not young, so it just makes her
look old and dated. She just needs to let her Cockatoo mullet free to complete the look!

View attachment 2747773 View attachment 2747775View attachment 2747774
I'm with you on that. She has had some questionable skimpy outfits over the years, but I have never seen her dress this badly...ever. and showing her stomach like a teenager would 🤑. She looks bloated. She just looks like a sad middle aged, desperate slapper if I'm honest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Very long term lurker (4 years!) and first time posting…just wanted to share that I spotted K & M shopping with Bunny & Apollo today. Michelle and Bunny were browsing in Primark , chatting away together, while K was outside with A. Good to see them all together and seemingly happy… no sign of Jett though ☹
Well that's good news. Looks like some contact has been ordered or at least resumed with Bunny!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Yay! 🥳
Just because you don’t see it on insta doesn’t mean it’s not happening….!!! Just as I said earlier 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 104
Do you remember that time she went to Thorpe Park (took Junior) but she (and Carl?) got involved in some aggro with some blokes -possibly Kris Boyson and co?
If my memory serves me correctly, there was some sort of issue on one of the rides where she refused to leave her bag (a small cross-body type thing) in the lockers. Said there was something valuable in it?
I wonder what! :unsure:
Let it ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.