Katie Price #355 Excited for Alex Reid's tell all. We're all ready for Skanky's downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this "relationship" is real i'll drive to Pricey Towers confess my love for skank do the deed without protection and ask her to marry me and give Amy the enabler one at the same time. 🤣
Luckily for you Stan I think you are quite safe :)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That's why she didn't come back on the live last night, too busy setting up pap shots. Straight from the hairdressers and shoves her hair up, quick change of her top (no shower or deodorant I presume) then Jess probably had to drive her to Essex for walking the street with her new toyBOY.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
That's why she didn't come back on the live last night, too busy setting up pap shots. Straight from the hairdressers and shoves her hair up, quick change of her top (no shower or deodorant I presume) then Jess probably had to drive her to Essex for walking the street with her new toyBOY.
Funny but I thought she's raided P's clothes that got left behind at 'Otel Krustifornia - fine on a 16 year old but bloody hilarious on a raddled old boiler like skanky! woo hoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Was it that Judi James woman? She's another expert with zero qualifications in what they're talking about. It's all ridiculous!
Think so it was the scums usual "expert" they have on speed dial when they have a deal for exclusive stories and pictures get the expert to rubber stamp the relationship so it appears real and to get the clicks,, think this new guys on the payroll of skank and this olive management and the mirror seem to be using his expertise to champion this new showmance for exclusive access. 😉

Reactions: 25
Yay ! I said we’d have lashings of fun with simpleton Kryten, and we’ve already got ’street walking’ back, we’ve missed you old friend 🥳😁

We also have an added twist that’s she’s looking like she’s mum taking her son to meet his proper girlfriend….thats not weird at all 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I have some thoughts on Alex Reid. A lot of what I've seen from him, I like. Seems well mannered, caring . Had a lot of dignity in spite of the horrible way KP treated him. But he also has a conviction for insurance fraud so I'm a small bit wary of him. It is stealing and is unsavoury and (in my opinion) points to an unpleasant part of a person's character, particularly knowing the amounts
involved (61 grand). I know no one's a saint but I just wonder am I wrong to trust that he's a good guy.
Convictions like that tend to be down to desperation of some kind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He looks like a teenager who is embarrassed that he mates see him out with his mum!
He has his hands stuffed firmly in his pockets, she is having to cling onto his arm like an old lady wanting help to cross the road!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Next thread idea…. # 356. Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag.
He looks like another Gareth Gates. Lamb to the slaughter. But, I also think this is all a load of twaddle. No relationship, just a publicity stunt. Will they split the cash they get, for these paid photo’s? We will be drip fed this bollocks for weeks. She looks like she’s his mum, or he’s her carer. I think she’s partly doing this as well, to try and get Crawl jealous. She’s desperate. Honestly, she really does look terrible. The mouth looks like a wrinkled, deflated bollock, with a slit in it. Eye’s are wrinkled & scarred. Covered in tattoos which are partially to cover scars. What must he think when he sees it eating, food spilling from its mouth? You really would have to have a very strong stomach. Even our lovely Stan, would find it difficult, I’m sure🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.