Katie Price #353 Manky Skanky sat on a wall Manky Skanky is due a big fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would he hire someone to do that. It’s a wind up lol. The girl is a carbon copy of KP. It’s not his new girlfriend he hasn’t hired her . It’s just some random plastic bird that he knows will wind KP up. The girl obvs isn’t shy. This is standard tit for tat between KP and SB . She tried to make him jealous with JJ so he’s firing shots back.

I bet his phone is blowing up with phone calls now.
It was a joke I don’t really think he hired someone… that’s something skank would do😂 Yep younger, better tits & blonde…. Skank will be spitting venom, hopefully it initiates a very public meltdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was a joke I don’t really
It was a joke I don’t really think he hired someone… that’s something skank would do😂 Yep younger, better tits & blonde…. Skank will be spitting venom, hopefully it initiates a very public meltdown!
Apologies dear. In my defence this thread does get wild sometimes with soe
Apologies but in my defence the thread does have habit of going off on a tangent from the smallest of details lol. I mostly lurk as I’m dyslexic so struggle to articulate my thoughts and some of y’all are scary lol.

I bet SFP is furiously changing all her passwords 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Where is this Helena? ITV news have come back to me about lift aesthetics & want all the messages they've sent me about rebranding & lying about who provides them as well as offering 1000 mls for 2k when that much genuine filler would cost 10k just to buy!!!
I see that lift aesthetic are now offering to plump your boobs with the same type of filler...it's got to be dangerous injecting there.
I truly believe that they use saline majority of the time hence why the need for constant 3 weekly top ups

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The thing I don't get is, she is 45 with two young children who need her yet she is willing to go 2 hours each way for a date with a potential new egg! He's young and single, why isn't he going to HER! She must be desperate to go all that way for a basic meal out and the possibility of a shag afterwards!

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Seems I missed the Saturday night fun of ‘tit’ for tat last night. 🫣
KP very quiet yesterday after pulling another cancelled masterclass, I don’t have any sympathy for the idiots who buy these tickets knowing her history of cancelling. 🤷🏻‍♀️ And hopefully after the F4J statement Princess will steer clear too.
How long before she HAS to do her contracted hour for TT shop, she’s barely been on there lately and was counting down the minutes until it was over last week. Jeyda is busy moving ‘warehouses’ 🙄🤣 so doesn’t have time either.

I do think (🤞🤞🤞) 2024 will be her year, already going off the rails…no fiancé (unless JJ has proposed) ejected out of a club, cancelling work, a number of court cases lined up in the next few weeks/months, visited by bailiffs, can’t drive, only £5 nightclubs PAs for the fabulous Pricey 🤣🤣🤣🤣 major TV channels and magazines don’t want to touch her, seems bored of doing her podcast and TT. Just wants to be preened and staking out her next victim. And of course hopefully movement on the children (just because it’s not being shown on social media, doesn’t mean it’s not happening)

Karma has defo started for all the animals and people’s lives she has destroyed along the way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
The thing I don't get is, she is 45 with two young children who need her yet she is willing to go 2 hours each way for a date with a potential new egg! He's young and single, why isn't he going to HER! She must be desperate to go all that way for a basic meal out and the possibility of a shag afterwards!
Because she’d rather be anywhere than at home with her kids!

Reactions: 32
Apologies but in my defence the thread does have habit of going off on a tangent from the smallest of details lol. I mostly lurk as I’m dyslexic so struggle to articulate my thoughts and some of y’all are scary lol.

I bet SFP is furiously changing all her passwords 😂
No apology needed & I agree sometimes things do get carried away over nothing. It was my way of saying that Crawl & this girl are definitely not the real deal

Reactions: 18
Admittedly though they don't say WHAT they will inject you with, so that will be their get out clause! They could inject you with pond water for all you know!
A bucket of saltwater from Leigh on Sea
---
To say I ran here is an understatement!! SinkBoy has just posted this!! 😂😂

View attachment 2734267View attachment 2734268
View attachment 2734269
View attachment 2734270

OOOOOh he's got a table made out of skanky's leftover skin!!!!
---
I think we are all getting too excited and over thinking this. . He’s posted a retaliation video squeezing a pair of big plastic tits that belong to a blonde bird reminiscent of KP. That doesn’t mean it’s his new bird. They are probably just on a wind up. He’s got form for that remember. Critic Carl is hitting KP where it hurts. She will go mad when she sees that video and he’s likely to get in the red tops.
Duh he's pretty good at hitting the skank where it hurts - cue Slapgate (allegedly)!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I see that lift aesthetic are now offering to plump your boobs with the same type of filler...it's got to be dangerous injecting there.
I truly believe that they use saline majority of the time hence why the need for constant 3 weekly top ups
They use cheap tit filler, 10mls for £120 on a site right now. Christ knows what is in it & the quality/safety for it to be that price, i can’t believe injectors buy & use it on people, it’s actually scary. The bum filler needs topped up often because it migrates, when you sit down you’re squeezing the filler forcing it away from the bum. It ends up in the thighs & up towards the hips. Thats why people who have had it end up with the weirdest shaped bodies 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What a surprise…..the video has disappeared from SB’s insta! And it’s not been 24 hours so someone has definitely removed it. But….as others said last night….it’s here on Tattle and he can’t remove that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh Stan, this pic is being shared on X by the “3 numbered” banned incel
Not on any social media shizzler, I'm honoured though the numbered one still has a thing for me, i normally just get an angry face 🤬 off it when i post a picture 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
You can’t just go injecting filler into bits you wish were bigger! Especially not breasts, I would be worried about provoking inflammation that’s going to lead to problems down the line. If this was safe nobody would bother having invasive procedures like BBL or breast implants. I remember the Russian bodybuilder who was injecting his biceps with oil and he died. They are maiming people and potentially setting them up for a lifetime of health problems.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
He is not interested in her ... she is chasing him ... desperate cow

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So, by saying it involves not only Katie Price's children (all 5) but Peter Andre's children - do they mean his children with Emily? If not, J&P are Katie Price's children. So confusing!
Shot in the dark but maybe this alleges that when Katie went for Pete one time (which she has done many times) she threw incest allegations around which I can certainly see her doing.

Reactions: 20
It could work in her as well though, she could claim us ‘nasty trolls’ are bullying her and making up stories
Not really no, its anonymous.
If you do any level of safeguarding training adults and children the motto is " safeguarding is everyone's business".
If you included information of the children's public social media accounts you're all watching, I can not see how they couldn't investigate. There must be something ongoing anyway but the amount of people on here saying the kids are in danger (which im nit disputing) .... But report it and not just to tik tock or Facebook, report it to the authorities to look into., the more reports the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I mentioned the other day I watched Olivia Attwood's series which is all about cosmetic surgery. A lady called Ashton Collins (and others) are trying to get it regulated and stop people like Ellie and her gang. Link below and clip from the series.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.