Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Price WILL be protected.
(I don’t reside in the UK) but why, in particular, The Guardian? I thought they were more of a highbrow paper (serious journalists covering serious issues)? Issues exactly such as this-a systematic, wholesale exploitation of the basest rights of children-thee most vulnerable population in our societies?!

I cannot wrap my mind around information such as this having such little impact?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The whole price family in my opinion are worse than her in some respects, turning a blind eye to what she does for the spin offs from her, hope you all enjoy your spoils, all a bunch of disgusting shits, I really hope it all comes crashing down around them very soon.
Yes! I know for a fact that if I had kids, and I was treating them like this, my parents would do whatever they could for the kids, even though I’m their daughter. They wouldn’t care if they’d be upsetting me if vulnerable children were in danger. They’d do the right thing.

SFP works for Children in Need and is doing duck all to help. CiN should question if they want someone like that working for them. She is more interested in dressing like a fat monk and showing the masses the new bog roll she has just purchased.

AFP would - inexplicably - prefer to live on the scumbag daughter’s driveway than just go in the house and look after Bunny and Jett. They’ve been left with someone the “mother” has barely known for a short amount of time. KFP shouldn’t have gone to her pathetic panto. Shows where her loyalty stands.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I doubt if you would be completely naked like Skanky normally is.
And AFP Does it, regularly used to see posts from SFP at the Grandparents, and Albert jumping all over AFP’s Bed first thing in the morning and Crusty Lung is Naked 🤢🤢🤢🤢, seen sometimes with PFP Topless 🤮🤮🤮 That’s Not Normal, you don’t do that when kids are around
And Crusty Lung needs to stay covered the duck Up Permanently, Nasty old crusty bleep
( Yep Dolly in Training never be her Calibre just a poor imitation lol)
And Nah @Urbanbunny your good 👍🙏🙏💕💕 bless you

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Context is everything. Boundaries, clothes, no clothes. Touching, random People in the bed? Of course it can be normal.
Just me, her and the cat. We watched Love Island and she fell asleep on me which was a beautiful moment and a rare break from her shouting at me.
---
And AFP Does it, regularly used to see posts from SFP at the Grandparents, and Albert jumping all over AFP’s Bed first thing in the morning and Crusty Lung is Naked 🤢🤢🤢🤢, seen sometimes with PFP Topless 🤮🤮🤮 That’s Not Normal, you don’t deserve that when kids are around
And Crusty Lung needs to stay covered the duck Up Permanently, Nasty old crusty bleep
( Yep Dolly in Training never be her Calibre just a poor imitation lol)
And Nah @Urbanbunny your good 👍🙏🙏💕💕 bless you
Perfect. See - normal parents worry about these things! Skanky doesn’t give a duck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s just got to take everything to the lowest level!
Shes beyond gross
---
But why is she being allowed to get away with all this, much bigger celebrities than she ever was were taken down, Saville, Harris, and others, yet her vile deeds are ignored by the media, ss, and the police. As for the nonsense that she’s fragile and might kill herself, tough if she’s that fragile put her in a secure unit, I’ve just about had enough of this witch getting away with everything.
Well said 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
duck me, Kieran is Strong 💪, imagine what he must of been around ( even if at that point it hadn’t got this far she’s much worse than we thought )
and he was only a youngling when they got together, Now I know why Alex Reid had a nervous breakdown 👿
Anyone Else got a wobbly head at the moment, can’t stop thinking about it keep shaking my head and my chihuahua is looking at me worried I’m broken lol 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She’s not a mother, she’s a monster.

And everyone is a troll with torches and pick forks? What in the suffering 1930’s witching bullshit is this?

Regardless of all accusations, everyone on this thread has had serious concerns for all the children and serious issues with her behaviour which even from what is publicly seen, is abhorrent.

Monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The article was very shocking. Even beyond what we usually equate with her. I am sure the mainstream media are running scared of the whole mess until it is acted upon by officials.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
She’s not a mother, she’s a monster.

And everyone is a troll with torches and pick forks? What in the suffering 1930’s witching bullshit is this?

Regardless of all accusations, everyone on this thread has had serious concerns for all the children and serious issues with her behaviour which even from what is publicly seen, is abhorrent.

Monster.
In this Instance I Could Absolutely bleeping BURN 🔥 the bleep, no problem, Be a troll, no but tell people with Clout duck Yes 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Whoever is in charge of bunny while she is away at panto is doing a piss poor job. Bunny is running wild posting on YouTube….to the point she is kept awake counting how many subs she needs to be at 50. Why is she allowed to keep her phone during the night?? Why is she allowed to post on YouTube so regularly? Why isn’t she being protected against having to grow up so fast? I don’t like any of it!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
In this Instance I Could Absolutely bleeping BURN 🔥 the bleep, no problem, Be a troll, no but tell people with Clout duck Yes 👍
Exactly.

Stinks of ‘ladies, behave, be kind, live, love, bleeping laugh’ while kipper deep throats a dildo with zero effs given.

As someone else said, we only see the tip of the dirty iceberg. This may well ride out and she manages to scrape by but it’s definitely got scandal vibes. And tick tock.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wait - my daughter is sharing a bed with me right now and she’s 14. Have I made a terrible parenting mistake ?
Are you both naked? Are you pressing your boobs up against her? I suspect not. Yes there can be perfectly innocent bed sharing but that isn't what skanky does is it? We have seen her post pictures of herself NAKED in bed with her ADULT SON! If a man did that with his daughter there would be outrage. Remember all the criticism David Beckham got for kissing his 8 year old daughter on the lips?

Reactions: 37
(I don’t reside in the UK) but why, in particular, The Guardian? I thought they were more of a highbrow paper (serious journalists covering serious issues)? Issues exactly such as this-a systematic, wholesale exploitation of the basest rights of children-thee most vulnerable population in our societies?!

I cannot wrap my mind around information such as this having such little impact?
Think the Guardian are the only news outlet interested in skank and paid very little, all other news sites have dried up OK, Hello mags aren't interested, red tops are lifting stories from social media and TV are keeping a wide berth for interviews aswell. This article was done i think nearly 3 months ago so it's only just been printed because i think nothing happened with F4J and to skank at the Liverpool panto so they probably thought it safe to print. The Guardian and its journalists will now be crapping themselves now this latest set of allegations have come out and proves their crapping it by asking F4J to take down their posts. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.