Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spangly

VIP Member
I'm here lurking a lot and I did see the tweet - very worrying indeed. That is a very, very big claim to make by F4J.
Which poster was it that kept telling us that KP was involved in very dark things - things we couldn't even imagine?. Well, maybe this is what they were getting at.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
One of her latest TT shows her flogging a pet bed. The new hairless kitten is sleeping on it, probably to keep warm.
The way she carelessly wakes the poor thing up moving and squishing the cushion in a rough way, even the way she strokes the kitten is too hard. She literally has no empathy or idea how to handle an animal. I remember seeing her carrying Princess when she was tiny and not supporting her head or anything.
Plus this is what she shows to the camera dread to think what happens in private 😨😰😓
IT must be stopped soon🙏🙏🙏
I saw that, she's totally no awareness of how she's shoving the bed and putting her hands near the tiny kitten so roughly. It reminds me of kids that don't know how to treat animals. She looked high again too.

• Angry
  • Sad

mrspig99

VIP Member
'without these donations things could be very different'

That sounds a bit ominous. I wouldn't be surprised if Madam wanted to move abroad with the kids or had other allegations which have now been dealth with!
Well she tried to change schools for Bunny didn't she, and also said Bunny could change her name to Price ( which she can't ) plus she clearly can't take them out of the country so there have been some wins going on in the background for sure.
---
View attachment 2700901
Yep 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
And Golden Retrievers (my other 2 😂)

Btw has anyone seen KP’s chihuahuas recently?
Or Tank? He hasn't been seen or heard of for weeks. @DC16 any info on that?

• Heart
  • Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
KB should open his fucking ugly gob as well!oh your poor cunt NO? Oh yes cos you fucking covered up the bag of filth who was pissed ,no fucking pants on cos she’d pissed em,smashed car.Nice man you are.😡 got her out of being done.

• Heart
  • Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Saw this earlier hope it doesn't have anything to do with sink boys new car venture, didn't someone say sink boy was due home. It's gone very silent in skankyland skanks not met him at the airport has she for a reunion quicky. 🤣
Screenshot_20240119-140154.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
My personal thoughts is that is possible Harvey has acted inappropriately to one of the younger children. It would explain why they don't like him at home.

• Sad

emmaw28

VIP Member
Ooooh new Fred, did a thing last night, I’m back on a recap for you lovely lot 😁

So I took a week out, I thought I wasn’t gonna come back. I’ve really had enough of her nonsense and Teflon status, when will she be brought to account for her many heinous ways, but it’s like watching an episode of something like Poirot, one feels the denouement must be near and I guess I just have to see how it ends, but seriously, it better end soon 👊🏾😁I told Mr SK I’d chucked in the Tattle, he said “Did you do a Kylie flounce, as you are inclined to do from time to time, you do love a flounce”, I replied “Indeed”, he shook his head saying “You do know you’ll go back”….hmmmm, knows me doesn’t he 🤦🏽‍♀️

Must admit I didn’t pay any attention to what she was up to for a week, bliss it was, now I’ve had to go back through the thread and see what I missed, oh it’s getting messy isn’t it 🤔😁

@Dollylovesshoes it’s a long one, you know what you have to do.

So, the thread kicked off with bailiffs supposedly entering the MM in search of possessions they could auction to regain some of the payment and costs she owes to Alex Reid. Accordingly Skank was ‘Out’, maybe she was with Junior or Princess as they have both been ‘Out’ all of this year so far, even though they live with her. Currently we do not know if the bailiffs retrieved anything of value from the house. The day before the bailiffs arrived, Skank stated “Great things are coming in 2024”, sadly for her the ‘Great Things’ do not appear to be coming her way.

View attachment 2700571

A lovely photo appeared of Skank showing off her latest massive back tattoo, making her look even more manly as it just looks like she has a hairy back. Keep getting the tattoo’s Skank, they are really making you look like a very hot Love Island girl. Maya Jama has thrown in the towel, she can’t compete with a woman celebrating 30 28 years in the business this year. Perhaps you can invite Maya to your big bash party you’re planning Skank, and show her up with your stunning good looks 👍🏾

View attachment 2700574

Edna continued to post photo’s of her house on IG, every day we see another beige addition to her home. Everything about her is beige, beige, beige, the very beigest of beige, Edna may in fact be the most beige anyone has ever been, quite an achievement, congratulations Edna 👍🏾

View attachment 2700575

Edna also posed in this, what is wrong with her, @Pom Bear had the answer…..

View attachment 2700576

Not content with this outfit, Edna then decided to muscle on on Skank’s Friar Tuck territory, wearing this monstrosity, which Dolly rather beautifully named ‘Trier Fuck’. Those Price girls and their love for Sherwood Forest, who knew…..

View attachment 2700580

DC highlighted how 2024 (Her Year, the year the Pwicey is back ) was going so far for Skank (I’ve added a couple more)….

In less than 2 weeks she's had…..
Lashes done 3 times
A large tattoo
Nails done (possibly twice)
Lips & bum filled
Hair done at least 3 times
Has turned a funny orange colour
Acquired a new kitten
Embarrassed herself at a Geordie Shore party
Went to a Plasterclass in Dublin without Princess, who was meant to be there
Lost another phone
H smashed her Mac
Had the bailiffs round
🤦🏽‍♀️

On Tuesday Skank ran a TT Live, Fenella is back, another on the bankrupt’s payroll I guess, all living on magic beans. The lying grifter-in-chief Matriarch was holding court, and there was another appearance from Dan, her brother. No doubt the Matriarch barking and coughing out orders to protect the grift at all cost. Skank without a care, announced her kitchen was being ‘done up’, the day after the bailiffs had been round. Not your usual bankruptcy this, is it 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2700590
The Scum posted Skank’s driving rap sheet, as it was revealed she’d been caught speeding again without a valid licence last November, resulting in another fine and the withdrawal yet again of her driving licence on medical grounds. Amazingly she still hasn’t served time ,but gee her insurance premium quotes will be fun if she ever gets her licence back. Read this week someone saying (without her driving record) that they were quoted £14k for insurance on a new Range Rover (her type of car) I do believe she’s virtually uninsurable now, no one ‘gifts’ insurance, so there is that if she ever gets her licence back 😈😁

View attachment 2700591

Skank announced on a North East radio show she was staying with Chloe Ferry for the duration of next week’s Adult Panto in North Shields. We are not sure if Chloe is aware of this yet, we wait and see if this is a thing. Meanwhile the Panto still has a load of tickets for sale, heavily discounted. Skank hasn’t learnt her lines and the rest of the cast have started rehearsals without her, day 4 yesterday, of course madam isn’t there, which surprises no one. Yet still people continue to cast her 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2700593

Skank reminisced about going to the Oscars, and you just know she believes she’ll be back there one day…..reader, as you know, she’s never going back.

View attachment 2700594

Although maybe I’ll be eating humble pie when Daisy May Cooper writes her life story of lies and libel, missing out all the time with Pete Ya Cunt as the production’s lawyers said No, No, No, yet still it becomes a global success, winning Best Picture and a special award for Best Skank. Won’t be laughing then will you Kylie. The horror….

View attachment 2700596

Skank showed us her feet and cankles, we all wished she hadn’t 🤢

View attachment 2700598

Still reeling from seeing her feet, Skank inflicted further punishment on us with this below, I don’t really know what you would call this orangery coloured ‘look’, I guess she watched Willy Wonka recently and decided the Oompa Loompa colour was this year’s fashion. @tracey3871 believed she maybe transitioning into Ming the Merciless with a black wig…

View attachment 2700600

Thursday morning DC listened to another podcast. Again only 30 minutes long, neither Edna or Skank can be bothered with them much anymore, the listening figures are dire, but still they inflict them on the world. Usual nonsense, lost another phone, H visited, smashed things up, her Mac broken, still doing Only Fans for less than 10 pervs, the deluded idiot claimed she was sexier than all the other young woman at the Geordie Shore party, made a big issue of being single, is starting to claim SB was coercive, basically dull, dull, dull with a capital D.

Jess has set up a weird IG and TackyTack account called Olive Management. Appears Skank is trying to set up another business in someone else’s name. One to watch, what game is she trying to play here, Jess is playing with fire, she will probably end up in financial trouble the way Skank is using her to front her scams, Jess is already selling clothing for her, and HMRC are starting to take an interest in such things.

View attachment 2700604

Onward then to the Adult Panto, she’s spiralling out of control, this could be a fun week, what horrors await, what stunts will she pull, how drunk/high will she be, guaranteed none of it will be favourable for her 🤔😈

Let’s see how many times she does the leg pose with Chloe, phoarrrrr, so youthful looking, so hot, so f*cking tragic 😁

View attachment 2700840

Where is SadBoy 🤔 He is deffo back in the UK, Ross is now partying with new people. Will he return, even though madam threw shade at him on the latest podcast, and is egg hunting like crazy. If madam cannot find a Nu Egg, then she will blackmail him back, despite the toxicity of the relationship and the obvious deep hatred they feel towards each other, she has to have a man around, even one she hates, and he will probably slink back. I will say he’s gone for good when she increases the blame game on him and if he retaliates, as Boyson did with a thinly veiled threat, that he would bring her down if she didn’t back off. She never again attacked him. What is SB scared of, is he bidding his time, is he selling stories, oh SadBoy what is your next move 🤔

View attachment 2700813

This was then posted, a warning from Skank to all the young girls about the worrying increase in the use of filters on SM 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2700815

HoHoHo, what you say Skank, as she then posted the video below, after having her lashes done again, it was quite the thing….not a good thing. It was like watching a trailer for a horror film, where a mannequin comes to life and is about to commit horrific murders. Honestly she thinks this is sexy when it’s actually extremely disturbing….seriously, this really freaked me out, the way it moves, the extreme filter, the fact she believes this is what she looks like, it made me shudder, I’m shuddering posting it, don’t play if you are of a nervous disposition.

Rumour has it if you say “SkankyC*nt” three times into a mirror, she will come for you with her minion ‘Evil Ellie’, forcing filler into your lips and bum, be afraid, be very afraid😱…..

View attachment 2700835
Great recap and the Trier Fuck thing has me crying with laughter again 😂😂😂
---
Oh yes - she ended up trying to cook noodles and eating them dry didn't she?
Well she did pour some water in and she also had some crumpets dipped into it?! It was hard to watch that…

• Sad
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It is truly dark and sickening, but what those poor children may have seen or been exposed to because of her total failure of being a mother I dread to think. Poor Keiran too, he must be frantic with worry. Surely this has got to be the end of her custody of them? Maybe that why she's hiding with RB.
Wonder if the papers will report this and hope that Guardian so called reporter is hanging their head in shame at that puff piece they did
Yes well-done on the Grauniad and their excellent timing of this shite "interview". Bet they're wishing they'd binned it immediately now :)

• Haha
Reactions: 39

lozenger

Chatty Member
Doesn't she always go on about how Harvey loves her mummy cuddles, I don’t think I can think or write further😔
I posted a very long time ago that I really struggle with the way she Smooches H full on lips with her eyes closed, bare breasts pressed up against him, I have a son the same age and it's just weird, it's not cute or loving, its creepy and inappropriate. Might have NOTHING to do with what F4J are posting but this is in full public view where she knows she is being photographed. https://www.google.com/search?sca_e...EAHdCQBMgQ0pQJegQIDBAB&biw=1615&bih=822&dpr=2

• Sick
  • Angry

Mich1969

Chatty Member
There are so many pictures of her kissing Harvey with her topless when swimming, videos of her in bed with him and then last year she was dancing all around him like she was lap dancing. She oversteps boundaries, I've always thought it. Of course the braindead fans thought she's been
'mum shamed' :rolleyes: They've all said ( family) how Harvey doesn't wear clothes.....so what does she do, get in bed with him naked :sick:

The kids could have witnessed something I'm sure.

View attachment 2704886 View attachment 2704889
I remember seeing this on IG. I was absolutely boiling with rage when I saw it. I thought that picture with Junior at the boxing was bad enough, but this blew my mind. Of all the things in life that you just don't do. Absolutely sick to dance with your son like this. She seriously lacks boundaries. Even her own mother said that B&J had heard things that they shouldn't. No decent parent would speak the way she does in front of young children

• Sick

Cazza72

I hope I'm OK to post my view, it is only my view, but I feel the allegations are involving H rather than J&B by the use of the 'i' word rather than child abuse, therefore suggesting someone other than a child within the family. It's all so terribly sad. Don't know what to think about anything anymore. I'm going back to posting light hearted shit.

• Sad

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
Good point, also there's admitting you were fooled. I wonder if she still believes all KP's lies about Kieran?

I haven't seen that video it just gets worse! Is the 16 years old thing because you can live with who you want then legally?!
Maybe. b is still only a young child. If there was just one or two little vids then I don’t think any of us would read into it but there are so many that refer to her father and Apollo and t she would have chosen the songs to go over the videos.

Not sure, it is bloody sad though whether KP is keeping them away or it is the SS because it is clear that this little girl is wanting to say something about it all and is choosing to do so through her posts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Doesn't she always go on about how Harvey loves her mummy cuddles, I don’t think I can think or write further😔
I've talked about this before but the Narc who married into my family had 2 sons from a previous relationship. One of them turned out to be quite a looker and he became the 'favourite' son. Her relationship with my relative was on the rocks ( on and off, dragging out, still living in same the house)
She started to treat her 20 year old son as her friend. She would post everything about him with #bestfriend, they would go to clubs and on holiday together. She even got a matching tattoo of his. It just became weird. She even joked that some people thought they were a couple when they were out :sick: .
These people need so much attention they push kids to be like an adult partner when they don't have the attention of a partner. It doesn't always involve something physical but it sure is weird!

• Sad

helptheaged

VIP Member
I know what you mean. KP herself did publicly claimthey were abused (stalking , cake throwing etc) in the first place. She labelled them as victims herself and was happy to threaten the press with showing a video of it. It's all been fucked up for them ever since then.
Plus showing/selling picture of Bunny going to contact centre so they have never had privacy
Also saying things about KH in front of them

• Sad

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Just a bit of levity from my browsing and musing. Regarding her love for love island, no pun intended, She often comes out and says she fancies one or more of the men. These are usually in their 20,s who go on their to find love with similar aged attractive women. How can she put herself in that bracket and realistically would they like to go out with someone as old as their mum? I know you do get the sad sack like this week who says they fancy her, but I,m sure that is the glamour model,of the past they are fantasising. Even to raise your profile in my opinion these days there is little kudos for them.
Now that Anton has said that she is his crush I have no doubt in my mind she will be sliding into his DM’s ready for when he leaves the villa. She is a predator!

• Sick
  • Haha