Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ello, i don't post here much, just scan for amusements sake but blame Dolly over on secrets thread for bringing me here this morn. Was just talking to a mate about it, my mate can't see, lives near Brighton. Said they went to same school as Harvey, before Harvey. Says they were invited to KP's house in 2001 for a party, early summer. She was trashed, booze and coke, my mate didn't stay long, got bored. We looked at dates, Harvey dob May 2002. Can I ask how you guys know Harvey wasn't officially diagnosed with Prader Willi's? (Yes I've tried the wiki, but its bloody HUGE!) When I told my mate they said they thoroughly believe that she lied and he's there for the eye sight issue etc. (fyi I have used 'they' so as not to identify my mate.)
Dear Dotty has been asking info on the celeb fred,I’ve tried to tell her info re what we witnessed.❤

@Rita Chevrolet is re the false allegation by Skanky re Prada Willy on wiki?i

thought it was.💕

Dotty lovely to see you,yes these Fred’s have been ongoing for few years now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So, 2024 the toxic, lazy biatch, has...
Split with the one...Carl, no doubt will be hounding him forever more and talking about the size of his package. I bet she has cheated on him so many times.
DL a nanny for 2 of her kids, yet they are both underage to be on certain social media sites, Bunny goes to school with long nails that should of been removed, Jett is stuck at home on his ipad, or dragged along to a beauty salon. :mad: DL probably also does her food shop and is one of her chauffeurs.
She has Rita the cleaner, yet her house looks worse than my local recycling centre, even her mum says how messy it is. Clothes dumped on the floor, dog piss and tit all over the place.
She has Jess, her 'admin' person (Fenella has disappeared after the dog selling story) as she can't seem to even manage to do TT shop on her own. also probably has to chauffer her.
She seems to have a gardener.
She seems to have been filming 2 highly classified 'Channel 4' shows for forever, which are supposed to be out this year. Not sure even C4 know she is filming for them. 🤷‍♀️ Has her interview with the murderer been sacked off too.
Lost count of the amount of self care she has had this month, hair, nails, brows, lashes, lips, bum, joined a gym (just for the spa, massages and facials) mentioned a therapy session (of course that will get ramped up as it's getting near the BH) She doesn't seemed fazed about the BH next month. And wants to do some riding. She's always knackered, but doesn't actually seem to do anything which I would class as particularly hard work, even SFP runs her Insta account for her and Bunny makes her cups of tea.
Already cancelled one sold out masterclass, no reason given, Princess obviously stopped from going to Dublin with her. Acquired another cat, to go with the 2 newly acquired dogs late last year, except Tank seems to have disappeared now along with the little dogs.
The 'teetotal star' :ROFLMAO:has been seen drinking at every possible event, NYE, Masterclass, restaurant afterwards, GS Premier. I expect it will be another boozy weekend in Dublin with Jeyda.
Needs the number of Bill the Jeweller 🤔 why is that KP....?
Has soooo much lined up for this year (more stuff will get cancelled I'm sure) a podcast tour, an autobiography and we're still waiting for the Guardian Interview...and let's hope she gets to visit the inside of a prison in 2024 too. As I'm sure she will be in court, more than once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
You're welcome dude! I mean it X

One of the great things about TL is that people seem to write like they would speak in real life if that makes sense? Like, it's so 'real'. There doesn't seem to be any bragging BS or spiteful egos knocking around.

I can almost hear peoples accents! You can get a feel for who people are because everyone appears to be totally honest - warts and all. And that is a rather special thing nowdays.
Yes Scuttler, I agree with you. It's as interesting working out personalities on here as it is trying to work out the mess that is KFP and her life. So refreshing to not have a load of nastiness among posters.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just look at the state of Fern from the side!! She looks very odd indeed and her head looks massive. What a beauty, said no one ever.
OMG she looks awful! I'd rather look like normal old me than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon it's the babysitting, chauferring, her lack of cleanliness, always having hangers on around. we all know from the past she talks to men like tit. Perhaps he thought he could put his foot down, nows the time to go and try salvage a proper life, as he's getting older and needs to keep a low profile for a while so he can hope people will forget he's been tainted by troglodyte that is skank, that's after he's done a kiss and tell and be a witness for any hearing related to her treatment of the kids.
Honestly, if someone smells that's it, it's all the red flag you need.

Reactions: 24
Yes Scuttler, I agree with you. It's as interesting working out personalities on here as it is trying to work out the mess that is KFP and her life. So refreshing to not have a load of nastiness among posters.
Rose,we have lovely posters on her,we all watch out for one another,now me I can be abit fick at times🥴 I have a vile gob as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
IMG_1528.png

I presume that’s a stain on her top? 😬🤢 So classy filming an #ad like that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is skank wearing the engagement ring at the Clacton plasterclass if her and sink boy have broken up.🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So, 2024 the toxic, lazy biatch, has...
Split with the one...Carl, no doubt will be hounding him forever more and talking about the size of his package. I bet she has cheated on him so many times.
DL a nanny for 2 of her kids, yet they are both underage to be on certain social media sites, Bunny goes to school with long nails that should of been removed, Jett is stuck at home on his ipad, or dragged along to a beauty salon. :mad: DL probably also does her food shop and is one of her chauffeurs.
She has Rita the cleaner, yet her house looks worse than my local recycling centre, even her mum says how messy it is. Clothes dumped on the floor, dog piss and tit all over the place.
She has Jess, her 'admin' person (Fenella has disappeared after the dog selling story) as she can't seem to even manage to do TT shop on her own. also probably has to chauffer her.
She seems to have a gardener.
She seems to have been filming 2 highly classified 'Channel 4' shows for forever, which are supposed to be out this year. Not sure even C4 know she is filming for them. 🤷‍♀️ Has her interview with the murderer been sacked off too.
Lost count of the amount of self care she has had this month, hair, nails, brows, lashes, lips, bum, joined a gym (just for the spa, massages and facials) mentioned a therapy session (of course that will get ramped up as it's getting near the BH) She doesn't seemed fazed about the BH next month. And wants to do some riding. She's always knackered, but doesn't actually seem to do anything which I would class as particularly hard work, even SFP runs her Insta account for her and Bunny makes her cups of tea.
Already cancelled one sold out masterclass, no reason given, Princess obviously stopped from going to Dublin with her. Acquired another cat, to go with the 2 newly acquired dogs late last year, except Tank seems to have disappeared now along with the little dogs.
The 'teetotal star' :ROFLMAO:has been seen drinking at every possible event, NYE, Masterclass, restaurant afterwards, GS Premier. I expect it will be another boozy weekend in Dublin with Jeyda.
Needs the number of Bill the Jeweller 🤔 why is that KP....?
Has soooo much lined up for this year (more stuff will get cancelled I'm sure) a podcast tour, an autobiography and we're still waiting for the Guardian Interview...and let's hope she gets to visit the inside of a prison in 2024 too. As I'm sure she will be in court, more than once.
Shopping (usually with TESCO), is done online delivery. So must use a card to pay for that.
How can she be knackered? She does F all except constant pampering. Deflection - Harvey. Only at a salon because maybe she's having something else done. Well, no sign of her, so maybe he's been palmed off to someone else for the day. Mr PP & AFP are living in motor home at MM, so maybe they have him for the day. KFP could be out drinking for all we know....OR........
1704979244480.png
1704979420035.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.