Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just look at the state of Fern from the side!! She looks very odd indeed and her head looks massive. What a beauty, said no one ever.
Looks like she's hiding John Bobbitts penis in her cheek. He's been looking for that for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve smoked weed for most of my adult life on a small scale. Just have a little roll up on an evening when I’m settling down. Don’t see any harm in it myself, but I wouldn’t recommend smoking it like the kids do nowadays. Some of them are permanently stoned on super strength skunk and I don’t think that can be any good for you. They don’t call it dope for nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve smoked weed for most of my adult life on a small scale. Just have a little roll up on an evening when I’m settling down. Don’t see any harm in it myself, but I wouldn’t recommend smoking it like the kids do nowadays. Some of them are permanently stoned on super strength skunk and I don’t think that can be any good for you. They don’t call it dope for nothing 😂
Me too. I do love getting stoned - it's tops! Plus it's a gift from Mother Nature (the bleeping legend) so it would be rude not to ;).

I've some of the most memorable, gorgeous and soul enlightening experiences that wouldn't have happened without some sort of 'livener'.

With a bit of respect and a little understanding they can be rather revolutionary.

Oh yeah, and tit load of self-discipline! That's bleeping key. I don't have much of that tho :rolleyes::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You two are cute! Bless your little hearts ❤❤. It's really refreshing and uplifting to find people who have not been tainted by drugs in someway. I only speak for myself obvs. Big love sisters 🤟
What a lovely thing to say, thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg !!! I do believe he did block her and am now starting to wonder if this split is real… would love to know what the final straw for SB was. I love how we all knew he fucked off from Liverpool and left her before she’s even admitted it herself.
---
Do we know if SB is still over in Thailand or back on English soil?
---
I think we’re in for an exciting few weeks/months 🍿🍿🍿
I reckon it's the babysitting, chauferring, her lack of cleanliness, always having hangers on around. we all know from the past she talks to men like tit. Perhaps he thought he could put his foot down, nows the time to go and try salvage a proper life, as he's getting older and needs to keep a low profile for a while so he can hope people will forget he's been tainted by troglodyte that is skank, that's after he's done a kiss and tell and be a witness for any hearing related to her treatment of the kids.

Reactions: 28
What a lovely thing to say, thank you.
You're welcome dude! I mean it X

One of the great things about TL is that people seem to write like they would speak in real life if that makes sense? Like, it's so 'real'. There doesn't seem to be any bragging BS or spiteful egos knocking around.

I can almost hear peoples accents! You can get a feel for who people are because everyone appears to be totally honest - warts and all. And that is a rather special thing nowdays.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can't get over the bizarre hairline she paints in:

View attachment 2681796

View attachment 2681795
IMG_6404.jpeg

Why has she got to drag Harvey into these tit plaster classes, like his some performing creature to entertain the crowd. Can she just not leave him in peace. Surely if he is living in a residential college, and is a vulnerable person they must have some care plan in place for him. Just letting him be used by her all the time must be considered detrimental to his well being, the college have a duty of care to protect him. Why then have the college not put a stop to this exploitation?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Ello, i don't post here much, just scan for amusements sake but blame Dolly over on secrets thread for bringing me here this morn. Was just talking to a mate about it, my mate can't see, lives near Brighton. Said they went to same school as Harvey, before Harvey. Says they were invited to KP's house in 2001 for a party, early summer. She was trashed, booze and coke, my mate didn't stay long, got bored. We looked at dates, Harvey dob May 2002. Can I ask how you guys know Harvey wasn't officially diagnosed with Prader Willi's? (Yes I've tried the wiki, but its bloody HUGE!) When I told my mate they said they thoroughly believe that she lied and he's there for the eye sight issue etc. (fyi I have used 'they' so as not to identify my mate.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
You're welcome dude! I mean it X

One of the great things about TL is that people seem to write like they would speak in real life if that makes sense? Like, it's so 'real'. There doesn't seem to be any bragging BS or spiteful egos knocking around. I can almost hear peoples accents!

Get a feel for who people are because everyone appears to be totally honest - warts and all. And that is a rather special thing nowdays.
Sorry. I'm on drugs. ;)
---
If we could have swears, it would win 😅
Oh we can't have swears? Sorry didn't read the 'Wiki'... 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Katie has just started following this account and they have put this message on their insta 🤔
View attachment 2681949
I guess I'll never me a zelebrity:(. My flat is an untidy mess, cluttered with crap I've got attached to over the years and rather colourful. No grey/silver carpets for me. Not with 3 boys and cat that pisses everywhere when he gets the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Self care at a nail salon? So what she likes doing again? I don't suppose this is a proper chiropodist seeing as Harvey has diabetes and could requite proper medical care?
Sorry I literally just said the same before I saw this x

judging by the array of nail polish on display this can only be a salon 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.