Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow? Strictly no alcohol before any filler....she's such a irresponsible dickhead

Reactions: 27
Since reality TV became popular we've had to put up with all these wankers with no talent, they all look the same, filtered so much they don't have a nose, just fucking showing off and acting like twats all the time and that's the world we live in.

Reactions: 61
Since reality TV became popular we've had to put up with all these wankers with no talent, they all look the same, filtered so much they don't have a nose, just fucking showing off and acting like twats all the time and that's the world we live in.
Exactly right,no fucking class what’s so ever,Lots of shite like Loveisland etc.who the fuck cares about lookylikey faked lips,tits and arses,as well as the dickhead steroid blokes.

Reactions: 49
Could it be that the neglected ones have had a Litter and there could be more than that one we have seen?? That would be even worse
I Have Bengals and my F2 Girl ( one litter) but the work that goes into looking after Mumma Cat and then the Babies ( my Nala had 3 and we kept one )
Bengals are like Sphynx in as much as they can’t be left alone and climb like monkeys on crack ( the amount they broke and destroyed but it’s part of having Felons with murder mittens ) She is never going to give this little baby what he needs
I could punch her lights out, The Kiddos and all the animals need removing and Leave her to drink and Coke herself into oblivion
Cu¿t whore

Reactions: 30
Willow me love,have you told PETA about this? It’s so distressing,I’ve always said if your cruel to animals you can be cruel to kids,it’s known.
I reported her, signed petitions, even reported recently, through my wildlife connections when beautiful Blade was killed. Not a FUCK is being done. Feeling helpless is putting it mildly. I think you all know, I do a lot for animals, so it’s extremely distressing for me and any animal lovers. Sometimes I think I love animals, more than some people. They rely on us. KFP uses them like accessories, same as those poor kids. But I’ve lost all hope unfortunately. I pray I’m proved wrong.

Reactions: 70
I feel the same Willow,I do love animal so much yes,sometimes more than people,that piece of shit doesn’t deserve life or breathing air we breathe.Her cruelty knows no bound.

Reactions: 43
Exactly right,no fucking class what’s so ever,Lots of shite like Loveisland etc.who the fuck cares about lookylikey faked lips,tits and arses,as well as the dickhead steroid blokes.
Agree,there used to be real stars and celebrities with actual talent. Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren etc beautiful, intelligent classy ladies.Even those who portrayed themselves as "common" like the beautiful and funny Diana Dors for example had more talent and class in her little finger than the whole of Skank. They will be remembered forever, Skanks a mere footnote, a cautionary tale of how no talent,infamy, drugs, drink, too many surgical procedures and narc behaviour results in total self destruction

Reactions: 41
Don’t any of her braindeads question why she isn’t seeing H every weekend, like she claims?

Reactions: 31
Posted this on the 23rd Dec don't know when sink boy had it done but looks like he was already beginning to remove his links to skank by getting her tattoo covered. Now after the "live locally and know what sink boy and daddy Woods are into" comment by someone i think it has been a showmance and business relationship for a while and the only reason sink boy was in Liverpool was to use skanks rehearsal and panto as cover for some dodgy deals just before he flew to Thailand to complete the order.

Reactions: 48
Your takeaway was the absence of an overcoat? 🫠

Reactions: 26
Portraits are the hardest tattoo to do well. I don’t know why he insists on having all these half assed ones done. And like clowns now, to prove he’s hard. So so desperate.

Reactions: 28
She would also smash her face on the seat in front and ( if it’s even possible) she will really know what facial disfigurement is and having to live with that. I can’t see her being as brave and courageous as Katie piper. Kipper values what you see particularly herself and others on how you look and the “image” that’s portrayed . She has no substance to shine through.
---
I love that she’s trying to pose like she did back in the day, but her butchered face no longer allows it. Fucking brilliant!!!
Neither does the body to be fair

Reactions: 23
Do I dare ask what she wore to the boxing match?
WTF does she look like such a strange body shape lol she looks like some bad cartoon now how does she think she even looks good wouldnt suprise me if she wore this crap to show SB what hes missisng as in her narcissistic brain she thinks shes gawjus

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.