Katie Price #344 Katie Price Newbies please read the Wiki, they’ll be back together soon for a quickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went through the first 8 pages of the “most liked” posts to find the new thread title. I got nothing and am now tired of it. I tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The absolute state of the freak
I can't decide what's worse
The mutant body
Or the botched face
And her trying to look seksi in that hideous outfit with those bandy legs 🤣🤣
View attachment 2676442
She’s going to piss her pants. No way will she be able to get that ridiculous outfit off when she’s drunk, before she pisses herself. The nipple shields are lopsided too. Plus it highlights her bandy legs. What a F’ing mess it looks, shocking. She’s going to be off her face tonight. See how she copes vaping in a club. Supposedly illegal ! Hope she gets thrown out. I’m still fuming, small kitten, left while she goes out too. 😡. I don’t think I can take much more of this arrogant, mutilated creature.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Look at the state of it. She's such an embarrassed
The duck are those monstrosities 😵
Ì
Who's on unwrapping duties when skank needs a piss or is she wearing her tenna discreet. 🤔
Knowing that dirty woman she wouldn't bother removing her "clothes".
Oh my lord!!How one earth could anyone find THAT attractive? 😂. Come on Tattle lads - even in your misspent youth ,wearing beer goggles, could you ever find that monstrosity attractive?
As a lesbian.....erm, no!!!!
Cocking her leg up like a dog 😂

View attachment 2676644
Why does she always have to look such a twit? Posing like that and she wants to teach younger models how to pose. Ffs, I don't know about deluded she's bastard deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I just went through the first 8 pages of the “most liked” posts to find the new thread title. I got nothing and am now tired of it. I tried.
As far as I can see the most likes are for message 723 by JustCallMeMum. I found it by putting #345 into the search box.

Reactions: 9
If Prince was Alive still I’m sure he would have reworked purple rain after seeing this.

Purple lace purple lace - coked up, washed up, desperate, Geordies laughing in her face

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.