Katie Price #344 Katie Price Newbies please read the Wiki, they’ll be back together soon for a quickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh we have the lip and bum filler on the 10th, so much happening for KP this month 😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
She just looks ridiculous, bet everyone is sniggering behind her back😅
Even Kate Moss would struggle to look good in that Kipper fishnet.
Hey Cole look at what you're missing 😂😜 not. He is probably cheering and dancing with relief that he's got away from the bloated old bag🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
On Carl’s grid, the post of him and his mate from last night, the words to the song he has used are basically saying, ‘why won’t you pick up the phone, you are making me feel so alone’ … 🤷‍♀️
Maybe she’s trying to ring him and he won’t answer 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s now got a bleeping hairless cat!???
---
But she hated the 2 hairless cats she had before. They climbed up the walls & ripped the wallpaper off the walls. What happened to Hagrid, the one that survived for a while😡? The poor cat’s stank. She didn’t keep them clean & they were shut in a very small utility room, with overflowing litter trays that were rarely cleaned. She’s a F’ing disgrace. Plus so arrogant. She clearly believes she’s keeping the MM what with BH coming up. Another poor animal, that we will have no idea what happens to it. Where are the other cats too? Let loose to live in the stables/ outhouses I assume, IF they’re still alive? 🤢😡😢. And anyone seen Tank lately ? How is this happening?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I’m not going out, but am going to bed now, so hopefully things will get spicy with all those nuuu, young eggs about, ready for her to make SB well jel. 🙄
Never underestimate the Pwicey in her nipple covers, her condom jumpsuit (poor Chloe having to have that back after she has pissed in it 😬😂) and £850 stiletto boots that will cripple her poorly feet 😂🍸🍸🍸
I look forward to all the pictures of the state in the morning. SB must of either pulled or crashed and burned as he’s gone very quiet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
But she hated the 2 hairless cats she had before. They climbed up the walls & ripped the wallpaper off the walls. What happened to Hagrid, the one that survived for a while😡? The poor cat’s stank. She didn’t keep them clean & they were shut in a very small utility room, with overflowing litter trays that were rarely cleaned. She’s a F’ing disgrace. Plus so arrogant. She clearly believes she’s keeping the MM what with BH coming up. Another poor animal, that we will have no idea what happens to it. Where are the other cats too? Let loose to live in the stables/ outhouses I assume, IF they’re still alive? 🤢😡😢. And anyone seen Tank lately ? How is this happening?
With the blessing of the RSPCA apparently!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Helloooo
I’ve lurked on this thread for a year and never commented……until tonight……I mean who goes out like that on a Monday night! The premiere looks like it’s for 50 people!! Pleeeeeazs can I join your wonderful chat!!

---
Also. She has clearly just asked to come along with them to show herself “out” . Because Chloe is posting again and she isn’t in the stories!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Helloooo
I’ve lurked on this thread for a year and never commented……until tonight……I mean who goes out like that on a Monday night! The premiere looks like it’s for 50 people!! Pleeeeeazs can I join your wonderful chat!!
Of course, grab some popcorn 🍿and a drink 🍸from the Krusty bar and dive in 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Looked like P was back at the crappy shack on the FaceTime with Skank in the taxi. Babysitting the kids and looking after the menagerie no doubt.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.