Katie Price #342 And so this is Christmas and what has Skank done? Her children neglected, she should be in prison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread πŸ§΅πŸ˜€πŸ’– and title πŸ˜€πŸ’– xxx.

I leave another Katie pic as Diana and Cole as Mother Teresa here for now and be back later πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xxx...

Resizer_17037044310001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
QUOTE="WillowTree21, post: 17841615, member: 310493"]
Also says KFP & Kieran β€˜share’ the kids. Not true. Poor Kieran doesn’t see his children. KFP won’t β€˜share’ the kids. She knows they KNOW too much. If authorities don’t act on this info, now in RedTops, there’s no hope. Especially as is mentioned, Bunny cooking her own food at 11 at night. All so worrying & wrong. There is NO duty of care for these 2 kids. KFP doesn’t give a toss about them, but won’t give them back to Kieran as she knows they can do too much damage to her & she still wants to crucify poor Kieran.😑😒. Those kids are pawns, nothing else. Cruel, spiteful, nasty POS. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
[/QUOTE]
They should report the truth that she is alienating them from their dad but 'share' also means joint custody as in there is no reason they can't be with KH. Sadly her 'fans' won't look beyond what she says, posts etc and think media stories are just a load of rubbish.
I had hoped she would have got bored of caring for them long ago and they would be back home but she needs them for media attention and the bankruptcy which hasn't gone the way she thought it would ( all gone away).

Reactions: 29
One more for tonight, don't want to over do it πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xxx ....

Cole loves Pete πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ x....

Resizer_17037066735571.jpg

Resizer_17037066825393.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
QUOTE="WillowTree21, post: 17841615, member: 310493"]
Also says KFP & Kieran β€˜share’ the kids. Not true. Poor Kieran doesn’t see his children. KFP won’t β€˜share’ the kids. She knows they KNOW too much. If authorities don’t act on this info, now in RedTops, there’s no hope. Especially as is mentioned, Bunny cooking her own food at 11 at night. All so worrying & wrong. There is NO duty of care for these 2 kids. KFP doesn’t give a toss about them, but won’t give them back to Kieran as she knows they can do too much damage to her & she still wants to crucify poor Kieran.😑😒. Those kids are pawns, nothing else. Cruel, spiteful, nasty POS. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
They should report the truth that she is alienating them from their dad but 'share' also means joint custody as in there is no reason they can't be with KH. Sadly her 'fans' won't look beyond what she says, posts etc and think media stories are just a load of rubbish.
I had hoped she would have got bored of caring for them long ago and they would be back home but she needs them for media attention and the bankruptcy which hasn't gone the way she thought it would ( all gone away).
[/QUOTE]
She has got bored, a very long time ago, that's why the kids are basically taking care of themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Thanks to Bad Janet for the Fred title. Over to you, Kylie 😘
Well, thank you very much! ☺☺😘
I'd like to think John would've approved as I'm sure he would've hated the Skank too.
In fact this quote of his is helpful for us Krusties struggling to keep the faith, I know I have been -

"What we’ve got to do is keep hope alive. Because without it we’ll sink."

Keep hoping πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She has got bored, a very long time ago, that's why the kids are basically taking care of themselves.
[/QUOTE]
She HAS got bored but she won't admit defeat and give them back, not even to make her look like a saint by saying she did it because the kids missed their dad so much. She has painted herself into a corner now with all the accusations she has thrown at poor Kieran, there's no way out for her now unless the kids are removed from her and given back to him, which hopefully they will be soon! She will then doubtless do a few interviews about how upset she is while in reality she will heave a sigh of relief and head to the nearest airport for a month long vacation!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I can’t write a full recap of the last thread as I can’t find any humour in her at mo, the last 24 hours were awful, those kids should be removed now, no question.

Recap is…

Skank was exposed as being dreadful in the Panto, a small part, unable to dance or sing, everyone saying she was amazing is lying

Harvey was put on stage with B on Christmas Eve, exploitation as usual

She went quiet on Christmas Day, they probably didn’t even have a takeaway.No photos emerged of the day. Skank did post a late night video in bed, that was nonsense, while B & J were posting distressing content online. She rowed badly with SadBoy, he may or may not still be there,

She broke Arena rules by vaping and having B & J onsite with her, no one did anything to stop this.

B & J both appear to be both crying out for help, we have to hope and pray this is dealt with on their return, the children are clearly suffering. It is disgusting that no one will help them, especially the evil clan, as Edna and AFP have been constantly cackling in Edna’s new f*cking house…..the whole family are vile, they care not that the children are suffering so badly.

F4J are back,I have no faith in them, think they’ll probably make the situation worse.

Basically it’s all gone very dark and horrible to witness, it’s time for Skank to be stopped, no excuses anymore.

Hopefully we’ll see positive signs in this thread and normal service can be resumed at tearing her apart on a recap next time πŸ™πŸΎ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.