Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting brave eh Carol, showing your unfiltered fizgog for a change ... advertising another stupid business idea that won't happen
---
I bet Kipper has financial involvement in this mess on the quiet ... just like the companies Darth Jeyda fronts for her bancrupt arse

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm glad ITV picked this up Proof really that its not only Turkey that has all these dodgy "practitioners" stabbing imbeciles with poisonous substances (aside from )
---
Sinkboy is just a fool I doubt if anything this moron said could deflect a ping pong ball, he justs talks childish gibberish. His mid thirties, and still acts like his twelve, what a life, you do have to wonder sometimes if he is special needs.
He must be - he's with the skank!
---
Seriously any bloke who does this risks necrosis and their bloody cock dropping off….it’s madness
Well from the evidence we've seen its apparent that SB did not succumb to pressure from the skank to have his dick jabbed with poisons!

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
hamster time
Necrosis time !
---
Tbf, his dick’s already poisoned, from going near her
---
Yay, just clocked, I’m a VIP

Reactions: 40
So fikk that it calls them "j4f"
---
"j4f" - Suspicious that. Thats what skanky called them last week............................
---
Can someone tell me about the sacked social worker please or point me in the right direction to read about it? New to the thread and I’m curious
Go to the wikis - around page 31 I think!
---
Necrosis time !
---

Tbf, his dick’s already poisoned, from going near her
---
Yay, just clocked, I’m a VIP
Congrats Shizzler!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
IMO I reckon AFP deserves it; She created this hideous specimen after all

Reactions: 20
Hey KP:
Jail bells ring, are you listening?
All around, doors are closing
A wonderful sight, for Krusties tonight
Skanky’s in a Winter Nightmare Land

Reactions: 54
So, if the court has ordered 50/50 custody or the kids to be with Kieran permanently, and cunty has/is ignoring this what are the repercussions for her?

Oh, sinkboy wanker, trying to deflect for the cunt whore you pander to. Why the fuck are you hanging around that scabby cunt? Does she owe your mates for her sniff? She has nothing to offer you the thick twat! You are a complicit bastard in all of this shitshow! How proud your parents must be of you. Fucking cunt! Fuck Off & take the coke whore with you!

Reactions: 41
I think the kids are in the care of DL and AFP so they needed somebody to babysit KP so CW has got that job ( in the family as they need him)

Reactions: 22
Not only did ITV pick this up, they actually named Lift Aesthetics.... (evil snigger....)

Reactions: 30
There are some excellent observations from Peter ya Cunt in this article. Well spotted DC16....

She sparked fresh concern over her “terrifying” new face last week after going under the knife yet again in her desperate strive for perfection.

“Princess is a sensible girl but like all teens she’s impressionable and while Pete understands Katie is entitled to do what she likes with her body, he’s aware of the risk of some of it rubbing off on their daughter.”

Our source adds, “Pete’s strangely comforted by the fact Katie openly admits that despite the thousands she’s spent on surgery, she’s not satisfied, and hopes that Princess takes a lesson from that.

....and I thought Skanky said she wasn't going to go to college.... and if she did, wasn't she going to join her...?!!
“Pete is praying that Princess continues to thrive in her education as well as her modelling career, while maintaining her self-esteem and confidence.”

Reactions: 37
I definitely think something has gone on regarding princess and skanky, that plaster class was cancelled that P was due at, and she hasn't been seen with the creature since. Also as someone mentioned further up, P replied to Emily and Peters comments on her post but not her birth givers (late) back handed comment. Has P seen the light, or is it to do with the f4j stuff or that piece of shit dim Lynn's drama. Something has happened that is certain.

Reactions: 46
What is going on with KP?
She keeps posting old XMAS photos and seems to be obsessed with her countdown to the holiday, as if to say “Everything’s fine in my life and I’m going to have THE best Christmas!”.

But IS she?

All very odd…..

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.