Katie Price #334 False allegations, Lynne’s a disgrace. The kids have been failed and Katie’s off her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Kieran had the kiddies (before she kidnapped them) remember she had I think wasn’t it a two hour visit on a Wednesday?

Reactions: 48
Just seen this on Twitter too. Could this have been KP tipping off paps to try and intimidate the Father's for Justice leader? Was it 2 days ago she said 'he's been digging' on the Tiktok?

View attachment 2594472
Probably her doing. She's trying to deflect away from herself by directing the paps across to The Opposition.

I just hope the Media are putting their Proper Journalists on the skank now rather than leave it to the 12 year olds with their "Buk of Wurds to Use Wiv Kayty Pwice"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
just had a look on KH thread on tattle, NOTHING since thursday, NO mention of the latest social workers news either. Its as if its never happened, i was going to update them on the latest news but i couldnt be arsed, dont know if anybody else fancies doing the honours . i wonder if susie and johnny jr were katie and lynne now too, instead of katie and edna. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
just had a look on KH thread on tattle, NOTHING since thursday, NO mention of the latest social workers news either. Its as if its never happened, i was going to update them on the latest news but i couldnt be arsed, dont know if anybody else fancies doing the honours . i wonder if susie and johnny jr were katie and lynne now too, instead of katie and edna. ;)
Well if the pôlice get involved I'm sure they can easily trace them to find out the true identities of those two morons :)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Stand in Crawl is not very tall 🤣🤣🤣
i dont think shes his type ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he is wearing a black glitter jacket and there is another bloke there too, wearing a matching glitter jacket in pink, now im not an expert in matching people up as a pair but i think i may be right on this occaision;);):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not nice and very Dim Lynne is still registered as a SW until 30th November

And I imagine the outcomes of DL's shenanigans may be published on here ⬇

All of this info is in the public domain, and as someone who was once admin for children's social services, all of DL's cases will be reallocated to other SW's and a full and thorough investigation carried out of her actions and the implications her decisions may have had on other cases such as favouring one parent over another when she is supposed to be impartial, and including an IT review of work's computers.

Katie Price will always be a First Class bleep, compulsive liar, spiteful, vindictive, jealous, bitter POS and now has a butchered body to match her fucked up mind. Kipper, people with mental health illnesses such as the ADHD and PTSD which you claim you have and which I don't believe as you do not show any symptoms of PTSD, the person living with these conditions still knows right from wrong and has a conscience. You don't have a conscience.

My heart breaks for all 5 of her children.
Lucy Letby is still on the nursing register, it's the steps they have to take i suppose but sometimes you think wtaf

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
in the sun Katie Price wraps her arms around a mystery man after rumour of split from Carl it is unclear if the man is the owner of the salon(they know he is the owner

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
in the sun Katie Price wraps her arms around a mystery man after rumour of split from Carl it is unclear if the man is the owner of the salon(they know he is the owner
Is it a backgrid pic? Ahh it’s IG.

Reactions: 16
I suppose written evidence could be texts.....I know perjury convictions and the like are rare though. Thanks for the info!
i would think a social would not get sacked for getting a bit pally with someone they were supposed to be watching i would have thought they would have just been removed from that case to get sacked from the job she must have been doing something worse than just being a bit friendly than she should have9social services usually try and keep contact between the kids and absent parent(even contact centre/supervised visitation where ever possible the strange thing in this case is it is a year and Kieron as hardly any contact yet nothing as ever been printed about him/and no chargers have been found proven that would mean he was a danger to them(i do think the social worker may be reporting that the kids want no contact and are scared of him and this as been found out to be untrue maybe one of the kids let slip to someone else that it was the social worker and their mother that as told them they do not see their dad because he does not want to see them that is why she as kept the kids away from others as much as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 36
When Kieran had the kiddies (before she kidnapped them) remember she had I think wasn’t it a two hour visit on a Wednesday?
Always thought how has this been allowed after she had the children taken away from her and given limited access, it’s clear she’s unhinged, I genuinely think she’s dangerous and it’s just luck nothing serious has happened to them. We might joke about SadBoy but I also think SadBoy is really horrible presence in their lives, I don’t think he’d harm them or anything like that, just he doesn’t care for them at all, I think he doesn’t like kids or understand how to deal with them, and isn’t interested in learning, he’s just another uncaring person in their lives.At least Boyson cared and offered a protection for them while around the insanity of Skank’s behaviour, he was good with the kids, way better than their mother, that’s not there with SB.

The SW news has now kinda answered how it was and how it’s continued for do so for so long, and it’s highly probable this SW was involved in the fake charges prolonging this case. It’s sickening this useless mother still has them, the potential online grooming of B is still not resolved, luck will run out eventually, this has to sorted soon, she should not have these children in her care, she’s stopped one of them going to school FFS, and he has zero home education, nothing is happening there.

As the weekend progressed I got quite angry about the SW situation, how the f*ck does a person in a professional capacity fall under her spell, why do people even like her, she’s vile. Skank has a very low IQ, she’s thick beyond belief, has a very limited conversation, mainly talks about herself, looks awful, a foghorn voice, zero personality, just constant coarse comments and appears to burp and fart constantly…seriously what’s the f*cking appeal, I just don’t get it, i don’t know why she’s tolerated, let alone liked. Basically I’ve really had enough of her and the lack of any accountability heading her way, what the f*ck will it take to give her a serious reckoning for her abhorrent behaviour 🤷🏽‍♀️ Surely now things must change. Bring this biaaaatch down NOW, someone act please please please 🙏🏾 Let’s see where we are in the next few weeks 🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Always thought how has this been allowed after she had the children taken away from her and given limited access, it’s clear she’s unhinged, I genuinely think she’s dangerous and it’s just luck nothing serious has happened to them. We might joke about SadBoy but I also think SadBoy is really horrible presence in their lives, I don’t think he’d harm them or anything like that, just he doesn’t care for them at all, I think he doesn’t like kids or understand how to deal with them, and isn’t interested in learning, he’s just another uncaring person in their lives.At least Boyson cared and offered a protection for them while around the insanity of Skank’s behaviour, he was good with the kids, way better than their mother, that’s not there with SB.

The SW news has now kinda answered how it was and how it’s continued for do so for so long, and it’s highly probable this SW was involved in the fake charges prolonging this case. It’s sickening this useless mother still has them, the potential online grooming of B is still not resolved, luck will run out eventually, this has to sorted soon, she should not have these children in her care, she’s stopped one of them going to school FFS, and he has zero home education, nothing is happening there.

As the weekend progressed I got quite angry about the SW situation, how the f*ck does a person in a professional capacity fall under her spell, why do people even like her, she’s vile. Skank has a very low IQ, she’s thick beyond belief, has a very limited conversation, mainly talks about herself, looks awful, a foghorn voice, zero personality, just constant course comments and appears to burp and fart constantly…seriously what’s the f*cking appeal, I just don’t get it, i don’t know why she’s tolerated, let alone liked. Basically I’ve really had enough of her and the Jack of any accountability heading her way, what the f*ck will it take to give her a serious reckoning for her abhorrent behaviour 🤷🏽‍♀️ Surely now things must change. Bring thus biaaaatch down NOW, someone act please please please 🙏🏾 Let’s see where we are in the next few weeks 🙏🏾
Yep, zero home schooling. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Yep, zero home schooling. :mad:
I said this all along DC, there no sign of any home schooling ever happening in that house, knew I was sadly right 😔 I was talking to my deputy head friend about children missing school this weekend. I’ve read an opinion on here that it’s not that bad and children are resilient and can easily catch-up, but I just don’t see that, missing a year of education is an enormous drawback, my friend agreed. She works in West Sussex, Skank’s area, she told me since Covid attendance has fallen away badly in her school, there are more kids in J’s position than I thought. She also said they haven’t got the resources to deal with it, and kids are just not being chased up as they used to be, how sad is that. Her opinion is missing a year, and it’s still continuing, at J’s age is tragic, her experience is that most kids just fall away for the rest of their education, they don’t catch-up, many totally regress.

J will need extra lessons, something the school doesn’t provide due to cut-backs, it would require private funding by the parents and many times the kids just refuse to learn. Skank has destroyed that kid educationally, it’s a long way back now, and I truly fear for J going forward, the boy looks lost and very lonely. Skank is a sick person to have done this, she is not a mother, she has ruined that child, honestly I’m so tired of her, and especially this great mother narrative her dumb fans still believe, sickening 😔🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.