Katie Price #331 A big smoke screen. Crawl back on the scene, as the family convene. It's all just obscene.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can ride I bike but I can’t turn left. I always fall off been like that since I learned aged 5 I’m 58 now. It’s awful. I also struggled to learn how to reverse parallel park when learning to drive. I have dyscalcula . My niece has dyspraxia , my dad brothers and daughter are all dyslexic . There must be faulty genes in our pool. Not as faulty as kippers though , she’s a badun
I don’t think she has any genes, I think it’s a malfunctioning chip

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Doesn’t sound very busy in there 🤔
View attachment 2581560
So is P actually taking part in the master class or just hanging around in the background? If she's just hanging around her precious 'fans' are going to be disappointed they were misled surely? I wonder how long she will continue to drag P along once she realizes that P is probably more popular than she is? After all remember how nasty she was on that Eden girl's podcast when she snarled at H that it was HER podcast not his?

Reactions: 21
They’ve finished and she’s on the KFC in the car.
Hope they got their money’s worth at the plaster class
How can she eat corn on the cob with those teeth? I can’t and I only have 4 veneers on my top front teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think I ever saw that photo. Poor little Jett. He is his daddy’s boy, KH loved appreciated him, and embraced his sensitive nature. He spent so much time with Jett, and nurtured him and encouraged him to feel confident in himself. KH has spoken about the impact bullying had on him, and that made him KFP perfect victim- he put up with her bulllying and humiliating him. I’m proud of him for sticking up for his children. I hope they are back benefiting from his gentle parenting soon. Starting to unpick and undo the damage toxic tits has done
If KH brought out a book surviving the narcissistic partner and parental alienation I d buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So looking at that bar's facebook page skanky was supposed to be there at 6pm and then they have their regular karaoke night at 8pm so the 'evening with KP' is in fact only two hours and she was late as usual! Doubtless there will be no prising her away from that mic if it's a karaoke night, she'll be there until it closes!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Seriously, who are these people paying £80 to watch an old drunk haggard Nan have makeup trowelled on her face, while she probably slurs as she slags off all the men from her previous relationships, and tells the audience she lived in the Playboy mansion for years, with everyone saying she was the best Playmate EVER

i mean 🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2581489
wtf has happened to her mouth ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another successful plastered class for skank,, money laundered, pissed on free drinks, fans ripped off and it only took 1 and a half hours. The idiot who agreed to host this crapfest must be delighted with the night after all the trouble and money they've spent hosting it. 😎🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Nearly new thread 🧵 time and I'm only on page 10 so I leave an old pic here while catching up 😀💖😘 xx...

Resizer_16426147134620.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve honestly never ever seen that before. When you zoom in, those long hairs on the bottom lip. How does that happen? Very strange.🤮🙈
One of the school mums' I saw knocking about had loads of facial hair, lips, chin, neck etc. She was alcohol dependent. Apparently (apart from menopausal changes) women who drink heavily can develop facial hair due to male hormones - we all have some, can throw an imbalance of the male-female ratio.

Reactions: 25
It's got to be a money laundering thing. She's not even pretending to be interested and going all that way to spend 5 minutes somewhere!
Jeyda always there (JYY laundering) and Rymi is keeping a low profile. He’s still involved I reckon, he just needs to keep a public distance.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.