Katie Price #331 A big smoke screen. Crawl back on the scene, as the family convene. It's all just obscene.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that photo of kieron and his kids on skankys drive must have been without her knowing, the look on jett little face was pure love and happiness, despite what she wants people to believe, Jett was vey happy to see his dad and brothers, that day.
I don’t think I ever saw that photo. Poor little Jett. He is his daddy’s boy, KH loved appreciated him, and embraced his sensitive nature. He spent so much time with Jett, and nurtured him and encouraged him to feel confident in himself. KH has spoken about the impact bullying had on him, and that made him KFP perfect victim- he put up with her bulllying and humiliating him. I’m proud of him for sticking up for his children. I hope they are back benefiting from his gentle parenting soon. Starting to unpick and undo the damage toxic tits has done

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So is she allowed to vape indoors in this venue? Oh tit sorry, I forgot, it's KP she can do as she pleases.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Must of flew to Edinburgh
SHE’s got a masterclass to do.
---
She’s supposed to be there at 6
They missed the first flight, but is going to be on time
Going on about her eye
---
Actually got a seatbelt on 🤣
---
Getting her hair done there too.
She’s excited about I’m a celeb.
---
Still going on about her eye. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Met Pete in the jungle 🙄 she would go back in there
God, shes like a broken record......Petes gone,hes long gone, he got kids older than the time hes been gone,petes gonna be a daddy again,hes gonna bring up baby no 5 just like he did with babies no4, 3, 2, and 1, with the lovely Emily, so take his name out of your mouth skanky.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t think there’s anyone there!! She off her head and they can’t keep her of the karaoke machine. Meanwhile she just can’t help herself from grabbing at her snatch. Isn’t she meant to be there for a makeup masterclass?? Why is she singing??
She had such a great reception to her singing at the podcast fiasco that she’s going to roll it out every time. Forgetting that she was basically miming the last time, not singing live. I swear if the comments after this shitshow from her fans who were there are all positive, then I’ll lose the will to live

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm not far off VIP. If IT keeps us entertained this week I think I'll hit it in the next few days 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Same , same 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

My grandsons the same, never mastered riding a bike and when they had sports day and races, well he set his own course!
I can ride I bike but I can’t turn left. I always fall off been like that since I learned aged 5 I’m 58 now. It’s awful. I also struggled to learn how to reverse parallel park when learning to drive. I have dyscalcula . My niece has dyspraxia , my dad brothers and daughter are all dyslexic . There must be faulty genes in our pool. Not as faulty as kippers though , she’s a badun

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
You raise a good point, maybe the school should be made aware of this apparent child neglect? I expect Kieran will do so, though.

Even the room looks messy and cold, and is the ceiling still leaking? She looks so sad. There's no joy in her little eyes.
At least one of her kids needed fillings recently.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Appears Skank is gonna be very late as usual, she’s made no effort to get there on time all day, why does she still have fans, she treats everyone like 💩 The venue are going to have to placate the punters with alcohol methinks…..ooooh drunk women screaming at her again, woo hoo we gotta love it 😁
hope she gets there when they are all pissed and someone gives her a Glasgow kiss ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Letting a few poo lumps out of the JYY cargos?
Reminds me of what happened to a friend of mine. She's an instructor at the gym I go to and one day she was teaching a dance class and her tampon fell out down the leg of her pants! She kicked it into the corner of the room and carried on teaching!
---
anyone else think it looks like a tacky wedding wall thingy?

just me then?
😏
Yup, cheap and tacky so completely appropriate! Clearly they didn't get the memo that there is supposed to be PINK BALLOONS everywhere!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.