Katie Price #330 Arse leaking, eggy farts, her drunken song still hasn't hit the charts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would bet that she has never ever spent a night alone all by her self ever in her life, like I believe she has never ever been alone with Harvey ever in his life, she just isn’t capable the bleep.
I think the same re Harvey. When she’s out and about with him, visiting train stations etc, there must be someone in the background waiting to jump in if he kicks off. My grandson is 13 and weighs around 6-7 stone at a push but his meltdowns are horrific, there’s no way on gods green earth my daughter can take him out on his own, he’s too unpredictable. It’s all smoke and mirrors with KP. Doing it all on her own my arse!!
---
Gotta admit, she did look trollied on that live ❄

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Sorry, completely off topic, But But I love My Dolly,
bleeping has always cracked me up, keeper of the krusties piss pot , and an absolute darling, a solid gold Krustie ,

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah, apparently she doesn’t like being alone.
I have never, ever seen her alone. ALWAYS loads of people & chaos. People have always been at her beck & call. Married or single, she’s never done anything for the kids. Apart from when kids were tiny babies, never seen her show any love, emotion or empathy to her children. More interested in herself, getting pampered, hair etc. always had full time housekeepers, drivers & friends, anyone, around to see to kids. Self centred without a care for anyone but her. Like an unemotional robot.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I have never, ever seen her alone. ALWAYS loads of people & chaos. People have always been at her beck & call. Married or single, she’s never done anything for the kids. Apart from when kids were tiny babies, never seen her show any love, emotion or empathy to her children. More interested in herself, getting pampered, hair etc. always had full time housekeepers, drivers & friends, anyone, around to see to kids. Self centred without a care for anyone but her. Like an unemotional robot.
Sociopath, narc. as Alex and Leandro said.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her sheets probably look like the Turin shroud with a brown imprint of her manky body on them. Combination of fake tan, sweat, alcohol, pee and random seepages🤮
I’ve heard that when she strips her bed the sheets stand up in the corner 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Definitely something going on. Deflection, Deflection. This video was posted on her TT 19 hours ago, it was when they went on a boat trip in Turkey and Junior was there. She looks awful
I absolutely despise that sneering smug face. Oh how I'd like to punch it in and I'm not a violent person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has already been said, but the thing with Facebook lives is they get saved as videos so you can back and watch them at any time once they’ve finished…I’ve just started to watch and at the very very beginning she says something about you can’t get filters on here can you….then says, what sounds like, I’ll just make a load of tit up…..the one of the kids pipes up and she’s very quick to tell them to shut up coz she’s live

I can’t turn it up to fully hear as my little darlings are all asleep and I don’t want to wake them if anyone else can go and have a listen?

Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has already been said, but the thing with Facebook lives is they get saved as videos so you can back and watch them at any time once they’ve finished…I’ve just started to watch and at the very very beginning she says something about you can’t get filters on here can you….then says, what sounds like, I’ll just make a load of tit up…..the one of the kids pipes up and she’s very quick to tell them to shut up coz she’s live

I can’t turn it up to fully hear as my little darlings are all asleep and I don’t want to wake them if anyone else can go and have a listen?
Yes that's exactly what she says. Can't make out what the kid in the background says though.

Reactions: 14

Bunny tries to say something like ‘are you denying that you use filters’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched back Bunny's tiktok that was in the Sun and on the screen someone called Ms.shell.dockley asks B to a good girl and get mummy's purse. Apart from the reference to the Bad girls character what the hell is that about!!? 😱😠

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Just watched back Bunny's tiktok that was in the Sun and on the screen someone called Ms.shell.dockley asks B to a good girl and get mummy's purse. Apart from the reference to the Bad girls character what the hell is that about!!? 😱😠
Oh dear I really don’t like the sound of this. This sounds like the start of grooming.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Think it's called take the bank and credit cards out of mummy's purse and read me the numbers on the front and the security number on the back.🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Think it's called take the bank and credit cards out of mummy's purse and read me the numbers on the front and the security number on the back.🤣
I was wondering whether it had something to do with all the packages that arrive for Bunny🤔

Reactions: 21
Well that doesn't sound good, kipper could get into some deep tit over that "Evidence".

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.