Katie Price #330 Arse leaking, eggy farts, her drunken song still hasn't hit the charts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....and earn a six figure salary (very helpful towards legal fees) and she'd be soooooooo jealous and probably terrified in case he said anything detrimental... Ooooo... I'd watch it just for that...!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
....and earn a six figure salary (very helpful towards legal fees) and she'd be soooooooo jealous and probably terrified in case he said anything detrimental... Ooooo... I'd watch it just for that...!
Skank would be even more pissed off if Kieran didn't mention her or if someone did ask him a question about skank he just replied " who" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t even imagine 🤢
I have dogs and cats and I just don’t understand how she lives like this. It’s bad enough when we come back from a muddy walk… you keep on top of it but she literally tramples through tit and wee all day long. For flies to be around this time of year just gives me the ick. 🤢🤢
There’s probably a dead animal somewhere that she doesn’t realise is missing.
---
Is it me, ( as I've lost my glasses again) or does she looked absolutely fu££Ed in this snap shot?? Either high or coming down, her pupils look non existent.
She looks like she's been out all night kinda thing....
I thought that

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh but wait. We know how she loves to craft and makes beautiful things like a CD table and, of course, the incomparable Barbie wall..... Just imagine what lovely things she'll make for Christmas... just like Kirsty Allsop....
yes she should have loads of unsold cds and cds of her singing that shes bought, she can paint a third white . add a small bit of holly and berries and pretend they are christmas puddings and hang them on the tree. :ROFLMAO: or better still, accidently lip balm her mouth shut with the super glue, like bunny nearly did to herself.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When was the last time Skanky was actually alome in her own home?
I don't think she can deal with it.
Strange.

Reactions: 30
Me neither!
There is something else I just don’t get either, and no it’s not the relationship with SB which I don’t think anyone gets!!
Slapgate! I do not understand what on earth happened there. She sold her story to the Sun and it was her words used, she posed for pictures with her bruised face and literally said she was attacked….then said it didn’t happen. Not once have the sun held her accountable for lying not only to them but about domestic violence. I don’t get it. They continue to promote and support her.
its "The Suns" job to sell papers and lots of them, they print her lies because it sells, they also have little jabs of their own too, which also sells papers. they wrote her lies,she threw them under the bus then by lying, they must know loads about her and i think they are just biding their time until the right time. (kick her while shes down or when shes left this earth) with her lifestyle,its just a matter of time.

Reactions: 28
looks like there is another adult there with her it does seem like she always as another adult present seems a bit strange
could be she’s covering herself. If she’s”out of it” not a lot can be done re the kids if there’s a”responsible” adult present. I’d hazard a guess that no-one KP knows could be legally (or morally) classed as responsible but hey ho 😡
---
Oh but wait. We know how she loves to craft and makes beautiful things like a CD table and, of course, the incomparable Barbie wall..... Just imagine what lovely things she'll make for Christmas... just like Kirsty Allsop....
And like Nigella Lawson in the kitchen lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
yes she should have loads of unsold cds and cds of her singing that shes bought, she can paint a third white . add a small bit of holly and berries and pretend they are christmas puddings and hang them on the tree. :ROFLMAO: or better still, accidently lip balm her mouth shut with the super glue, like bunny nearly did to herself.;)
I’ve actually done that. Got some superglue on my fingers and (don’t aske me why), tried to lick it off. Stuck my lips firmly together, something Kipper could never say 🤣🤣🤣
---
Yeah, apparently she doesn’t like being alone.
There’s always the ghosts for company 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
could be she’s covering herself. If she’s”out of it” not a lot can be done re the kids if there’s a”responsible” adult present. I’d hazard a guess that no-one KP knows could be legally (or morally) classed as responsible but hey ho 😡
---

And like Nigella Lawson in the kitchen lol
I suspect it's the family who are baby sitting her. She may not even know it but they have probably been advised to in order to keep the grifts going. AFP even agreeing to sit on sofa with the doormat😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah, apparently she doesn’t like being alone.
I would bet that she has never ever spent a night alone all by her self ever in her life, like I believe she has never ever been alone with Harvey ever in his life, she just isn’t capable the bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.